Xbox One S - Wireless Headset Party Chat Issues

Discus and support Xbox One S - Wireless Headset Party Chat Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a wireless Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 headset. When I connect the headset to my Xbox (and assign it to my main gamer profile), I cannot hear... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by So Bones, Jan 13, 2021.

1. So Bones
    So Bones Guest

I have a wireless Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 headset. When I connect the headset to my Xbox (and assign it to my main gamer profile), I cannot hear others and they cannot hear me in Xbox party chat.
    I, of course, attempted all the troubleshooting steps (firmware is up to date, yes it's connected to my console and assigned to my profile, I have power cycled/hard reset both the Xbox and headset, etc.) and none of them have fixed the issue.

What I found that works: 1. Connecting the headset to my roommate's Xbox - Xbox party chat worked in this instance while assigned to HIS gamer profile. 2. I logged into my Xbox with a secondary gamer
    profile (while my main gamer profile was signed out) and assigned this headset to that profile - Xbox party chat worked in this instance. 3. I've tried deleting my gamer profile and redownloading
    it on my Xbox as well - did not seem to fix the issue. It seems that for some reason the headset does not work for party chat on my main gamer profile and I cannot figure out why. I looked through
    all my audio settings and nothing differs from my roommate's Xbox's settings. The last thing I tried was connecting his headset (Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 1) to my Xbox and assigning it to my profile - Xbox party chat did NOT work in this instance either.
    It seems like whatever the issue is, it is with my gamer profile?

Please help.

:)

So Bones, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Danno McK. Win User

How to set up Tritton Warheads to XBox One

If you're asking about wireless chat, it is not possible. The Warhead is the only 3rd party headset licensed to use the Xbox 360's wireless chat headset protocol; the Xbox One has different chat connections (and I don't think there are any wireless
    options yet).
  3. Echo4Ent Win User

Wirless chat only headsets

4. AmazingAsCoffee Win User

Usb Headsets and microphones...

USB headsets are not compatible with an Xbox one, and so far there is no software to fix this issue. If you are looking to use the headset for chatting purposes only you can download the xbox app on windows 10, often it is pre-installed on windows 10
    pcs. With the xbox app you can create a party and invite your friend(s), the party will have voice chat.
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Polk 4 Shot vs TB Ear Force Atlas

If you need all-wireless on all four consoles, you'll want a wireless headset that works with the 360/PS3/PC and then the chat adapter for Xbox One. The PS4's DS4 controller has a chat/headset connector built into the controller already.
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

Microsoft Mono Chat Headset Question

Hey there Brad thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but rest assured we are here to help. However, as stated on our

Chat headset page
    Once you've connected your Xbox One Chat Headset to your Xbox One Wireless Controller, you're ready to use it for in-game and party chat. That headset is essentially just to chat not in-game audio. Let us know if that helped!
Thema:

1. Xbox One S - Wireless Headset Party Chat Issues - Similar Threads - Wireless Headset Party

2. Wireless headset and controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset and controller keep disconnecting: I have had this issue through multiple Xboxes and multiple headsets. I'm pretty sure I started having this issue when I got my Xbox one X but it could have been before that. My controller would...
  3. Wireless xbox headset issue when I turn it off

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless xbox headset issue when I turn it off: I have a wireless turtle beach headset but when I want to turn it off to just watch netflix and save my battery the volume out of my TV always turns off unless my headset is turned o nand...
  4. Xbox Wireless In Ear Chat Headset

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Wireless In Ear Chat Headset: Dear Microsoft, is there a chance to get Xbox Wireless In Ear Chat Headsets in the Future ? Regards :) a87d49c7-09c7-411b-a48b-8f7f75b83f19
  5. Headset Doesn’t Work with Wireless Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Doesn’t Work with Wireless Controller: Hello, can someone tell me how to fix my headset not working with my wireless controller? Ive had the controller less than 3 months. My headset works completely fine with my two wired controllers....
  6. My controller and wireless headset have trouble staying connected to my Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller and wireless headset have trouble staying connected to my Xbox one S: I have had a problem with my controller and wireless headset constantly disconnecting from my Xbox for a few seconds at a time. Both the controller and headset are fairly new and this has been a...
  7. My controller and wireless headset have trouble staying connected to my Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller and wireless headset have trouble staying connected to my Xbox one S: I have had a problem with my controller and wireless headset constantly disconnecting from my Xbox for a few seconds at a time. Both the controller and headset are fairly new and this has been a...
  8. Can't adjust Master Volume with media hotkeys for wireless headsets connected thru Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't adjust Master Volume with media hotkeys for wireless headsets connected thru Xbox...: Hello! I recently acquired a SteelSeries Arctis 9x headset, and am using it through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows. After a fair bit of digging and research I have determined that there is...
  9. New wireless headset, I can hear party, but they can't hear me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New wireless headset, I can hear party, but they can't hear me.: I just got a new wireless headset, it works on different accounts on my Xbox and other xboxes but it won't work for my account. I can hear everyone in the party but they can't hear me. I went to...
  10. Party chat not working with wireless bluethooth headset - Windows 10 Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party chat not working with wireless bluethooth headset - Windows 10 Xbox app: Hi I'm trying to to use a wireless bluetooth headset for the party chat feature in the Windows 10 Xbox app but the app doesn't seem to be working properly with the bluetooth headset because the...