Xbox one s with Fifa 20 bundle purchased in UK - Polish game language and commentatory

Discus and support Xbox one s with Fifa 20 bundle purchased in UK - Polish game language and commentatory in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I already changed my region to Poland and language console language as well. I can't install Fifa 20 with Polish language and can't get Polish... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marcinkp, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Marcinkp
    Marcinkp Guest

Xbox one s with Fifa 20 bundle purchased in UK - Polish game language and commentatory

Hi

I already changed my region to Poland and language console language as well.

I can't install Fifa 20 with Polish language and can't get Polish commentary.

I purchased my bundle in game.co.uk online store.

I contacted with EA - they send me to Microsoft

I contacted with Game store - they send me to EA

I contacted with Microsoft - they send me here.

I stuck on this point and I am asking for any help/solution.

:)

Marcinkp, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Marcinkp Win User

On my console is Brasilian, Portuguese, Spanish and Dutch and some other I can't remember.
  3. Marcinkp Win User

I already migrate my account to Poland and I have also changed to Polish.

Nothing has changed.
  4. SuperDan9001 Win User

Hey Marcinkp,

Have you tried changing the language settings in game?

From looking up the supported languages, "Polski" is a supported option and should be selectable once you start it up.
  5. kRevali Win User

I think he referres to the game, as far as I know everytime you start fifa at the very beginnig it lets you choose language for the whole game, if you don't select any, it sets the default for the game regardless of your location. the coemmntary can be
    changed later on the game settings
  6. Marcinkp Win User

Unfortunately my cd only support English, German, Italian, France, nederland and Dutch. No Polish at all. I reset the console, changed location and language. Still no Polish language.

It should be there as described on fifa 20 website but there is not.
Thema:

1. Xbox one s with Fifa 20 bundle purchased in UK - Polish game language and commentatory - Similar Threads - Fifa bundle purchased

2. I've bought a bundle with fifa 19 and madden 19 on xbox one but madden doesn't show up for...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've bought a bundle with fifa 19 and madden 19 on xbox one but madden doesn't show up for...: WHen i tried to download the games from the bundle screen on the store it only downloaded fifa 19, madden's page doesn't give me an option to download it but it says i already own it, and madden...
  3. FIFA 18+NHL 18 bundle sale...was $30

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    FIFA 18+NHL 18 bundle sale...was $30: Hello! First off, let me explain my journey thus far, to better familiar the promotion team to my case. 1. I contacted a volunteer Xbox helper on here, who told me that FIFA18+NHL was a EA...
  4. Purchased "Fifa 16 & Plants vs. Zombies GW" bundle via Deals with Gold; Cannot ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased "Fifa 16 & Plants vs. Zombies GW" bundle via Deals with Gold; Cannot ...: I bought a digital download "Deals with Gold" promo of Fifa 16 that was supposed to come with PVZ on 1/1/2016. I am able to play FIfa 16. I get error 0x87de07d1 when I try to play PVZ. 1/7/2016:...
  5. Have not recieved £50 for purchasing xbox one fifa 15 bundle?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not recieved £50 for purchasing xbox one fifa 15 bundle?: gamertag. i purchased the xbox one fifa 15 bundle on the 28th august and collected it from store on its release date however i havent recieved the £50 which was advertised on the xbox 360...
  6. Awaiting £50 voucher after purchasing Fifa 15 bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Awaiting £50 voucher after purchasing Fifa 15 bundle: Received an email informing me if I upgrade to Xbox one, I will receive a £50 voucher after I make my Xbox One 'my home console'. Its been over 4 weeks since I purchased this console now & I still...
  7. Did not receive my £50 since purchasing the FIFA 15 bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive my £50 since purchasing the FIFA 15 bundle: Gamertag. I ordered it on the 28th august and purchased it the night Xbox one bundle Fifa 15 came out. Didn't receive my £50 but someone I know has. thanks 5eec31fe-0834-4cdb-a5a7-2e559b616bf2
  8. Bought the bundle xbox one s Forza Horizon + Fifa 18, and FIFA was not there!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the bundle xbox one s Forza Horizon + Fifa 18, and FIFA was not there!: I recently bought Xbox one's FIFA 18+ Forza Horizon 3 bands and FIFA 18 games were not there, now I do not know what to do (( 50421f86-96c0-44c4-a63d-cbba8e5032c6
  9. Xbox One S FIFA 17 Bundle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S FIFA 17 Bundle: Hello! I'm wanna buy Xbox One S FIFA 17 Bundle, but.. Is there a time limit on the activation code to download the game? I read on the Internet that it is necessary to activate the code for the...
  10. Second hand (pre-owned) Xbox One Fifa bundle (Error code 0x803f8001)​

in XBoX on Consoles
    Second hand (pre-owned) Xbox One Fifa bundle (Error code 0x803f8001)​: Hi, I hope someone can give a simple answer to this, as I've trawled the Internet but can't get a clear answer! I bought a second have xbox one with Fifa 17 bundle from eBay. The previous owner...