Xbox One S Won't Add Account

Discus and support Xbox One S Won't Add Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was trying to fix an issue with a game that would not let me log into their servers no matter what I did. So I tried removing and readding my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GrdMstrFrost, Nov 30, 2019.

1. GrdMstrFrost
    GrdMstrFrost Guest

I was trying to fix an issue with a game that would not let me log into their servers no matter what I did. So I tried removing and readding my account. Removing was not an issue, Adding was the issue. It did not show me any error, Just a Grey area and
    just quits. Nothing happened. I did a Quick and Full reset. Nothing is happening. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

GrdMstrFrost, Nov 30, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

3. AngelObullets Win User

4. GrdMstrFrost Win User

5. GrdMstrFrost Win User

I can't enter anything, Cause nothing shows. After a minute it just disappears, leaving the add account option still there.
  6. AyeeJamesy Win User

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Scroll down and select Add & manage.
    3. Select Add new. ...
    4. Type the email address or phone number you use to sign in to your Microsoft account.
    5. Enter your password. ...
    6. Review the privacy statement summary, and then select Next.
    7. Select your Sign-in and security preferences.
Thema:

1. Xbox One S Won't Add Account - Similar Threads - Won't Add Account

2. My Xbox won't let me add new account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won't let me add new account: I was having trouble signing in to my account so I thought what if I un add and add my account back. Now when I go to add my account back when I click add new it pops up with a loading screen goes...
  3. Xbox One won't let me add an account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One won't let me add an account: Hello! For the past couple days I've had lots of issues with my Xbox OneS. First it would randomly log me out of my XBox Live Account, every couple minutes I'd get bumped. No app would work...
  4. Xbox won't allow me add accounts. Can someone help please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't allow me add accounts. Can someone help please?: Hello so I tried getting into the store when I had a code 0x80131500. So I read some searching on how to fix the code 0x80131500, so it brought me to restarting my xbox and resetting it. After...
  5. Xbox won't let me add my account back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't let me add my account back.: So today I was just playing on the Xbox like any other day and I got off for a little bit. A few hours later I get back on and It won't let me sign back into my account. So I tried to look up the...
  6. New xbox ones won't let me add my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New xbox ones won't let me add my account.: So I've just bought a new xbox one s 1TB and I've set it up and updated everything, but when I click sign it it just brings up the loading screen and kicks me back to the menu where it says add...
  7. Xbox One issues: won't connect to live, won't let me add account back, and can't reset console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One issues: won't connect to live, won't let me add account back, and can't reset console: I'll give as much information as I can about the issue I've been having. A couple of days ago, I came home to get on Xbox and I noticed that it wasn't connecting to Xbox live. We've had some WiFi...
  8. Brand New Xbox One S won't let me add my first account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox One S won't let me add my first account: Hello Xbox Support. Recently, I received a new Xbox One S as a gift, and have come into an issue. After the initial startup, instead of asking me to sign in with my first account during the...
  9. Won't let me re-add my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't let me re-add my account.: I was trying to play on my Xbox today, but when I turned it on; it didn't auto sign me in using my controller like it usually does, so I go to sign in manually. I click on my account, and it loads...
  10. Xbox one won't let me add any account back on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one won't let me add any account back on my xbox: Hello, I cannot sign into my xbox account. When I try to sign in, I get a brief loading screen for a couple second but then it just disappears. I cannot type in a password or anything else. I also...