Xbox one S won't allow me to sign in

Discus and support Xbox one S won't allow me to sign in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So when I try and login into my Xbox( through Wifi) I don't get the screen to put in my account password but get a screen with error code: 0x80a400a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AaronP.2, May 17, 2021.

1. AaronP.2
    AaronP.2 Guest

So when I try and login into my Xbox( through Wifi) I don't get the screen to put in my account password but get a screen with error code: 0x80a400a and I also get a screen that says can't connect to DHCP Server. So I've gone the network settings and checked my wifi it gives me the IP address, Subnet Mask, but for Gateway I have Gateway 0.0.0.0, nothing for DNS, I have the codes for Wired MAC and Wireless MAC and Port code. I've done the power off system at the console along with turn off and unplug wifi router and even done the system reset(keep my settings and Games). I've turn off everything thing in the house that is using WiFi too while checking the Xbox. I have plugged an either net cable in to the system and it worked fine like their was never an issue at all but once I turn off the system unplug the either net and try to go back to running with WiFi it's a no go same error messages pop up again( my system is about a foot away from my router. Everything else that's using WiFi works great just not the Xbox. I hope their is a solution for this that I haven't found yet.

Thank you for any help.

Next I might just factory reset the system wipe it clean and see if that would fix it and re-download all my games again

:)

AaronP.2, May 17, 2021
  2. XBA_Hype Win User

Xbox One won't allow me to sign in.

hi there, sorry to hear you are having problems :( when you turned your xbox back on did it come up with the green start up screen?

if it did thats great if not then your power cycle failed. when you have unplugged from the mains make sure you wait until the light on the power block has fully gone off before plugging it back in.
  3. Jurgen1488 Win User

Hello, reset your Xbox to factory settings only by deleting your account. Without deleting games and applications. This workaround will remove this issue.

Go to Settings> Account> Delete accounts.
  4. denis97g Win User

it's a known issue they are working on.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

won't allow me to sign in!!!!

Hey there!

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Microsoft Jigsaw? I recommend starting out by following the steps on our Microsoft Casual Games FAQ. Additionally, check
    out the
    Error Codes & How to Fix Your Game
    post on the official Jigsaw facebook page.

Give each of those steps a shot and post back!
  6. mixedinkey Win User

Xbox One S Controller won't charge

Same.

The cable will keep my Xbox one s controller active but the light won't come on and it isn't charging.

It sounds to me like the controller needs some kind of update to allow the old Xbox one battery.
Thema:

1. Xbox one S won't allow me to sign in - Similar Threads - won't allow sign

2. Xbox one won't allow me to sign into a profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't allow me to sign into a profile: My xbox one won't let me sign into a profile. I'm connected to the internet but when i attempt to sign into an account, a screen comes up, circles for a bit, then takes me back home. No error...
  3. Insider hub and Xbox (Beta) won't allow me to sign in.

in XBoX on Windows
    Insider hub and Xbox (Beta) won't allow me to sign in.: On the insider hub the sign-in page would just flash then it asks me to click the sign-in button and once I do I get an error saying: Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)...
  4. Xbox won't allow me to sign in or add account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't allow me to sign in or add account: This problem has been solved with a soft factory reset and possibly restarting my router/modem. Worked for me. Thanks everyone who lended aid :) Sigh...so for the last 2 days i haven't been able...
  5. Xbox One won't allow me to sign in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One won't allow me to sign in.: Everytime I try to sign in I get presented with a white screen with text saying "Because you're accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password for..." and then my email address. I...
  6. Xbox One Live won't allow me to sign back in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Live won't allow me to sign back in.: About two days ago I was watching Youtube videos on XBO live and suddenly it spontaneously kicked me off line. I've tried multiple times since to sign back in but it just won't let me, it just...
  7. won't allow me to sign in!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    won't allow me to sign in!!!!: on this app it wont allow me to sign in it tells me to go to the website and sign in and restart the app I have done this several times but it still says the same. cannot sign in at all but I have...
  8. Spelunky on Xbox One won't allow us to sign in guests!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spelunky on Xbox One won't allow us to sign in guests!: Can you please fix this? On Xbox 360 this game is allowed to have guests but on Xbox One it won't give us this option. Other games like TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 allow the use of guests on Xbox One...
  9. Xbox won't allow me to sign into any profiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't allow me to sign into any profiles: When I turn the blasted thing on it gives me the message. No error code. No option to change the password, reset, anything.....is there anything I can do to fix this??? I have restarted,...
  10. Won't Allow Me To Turn On Auto Sign-In

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't Allow Me To Turn On Auto Sign-In: When I choose the option to enable auto sign-in, I get the following error: For instant sign-in to work, passkey or password can't be required for sign-in. I don't have passkey required for...