Xbox one s won't connect to my Wi-Fi

Discus and support Xbox one s won't connect to my Wi-Fi in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox one s won't connect to my Wi-Fi Been having my Xbox one s for just about 3 years had it wired connected to the internet to play online I recently... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by xxxTryAgainxxxx, May 14, 2018.

1. Xbox one s won't connect to my Wi-Fi

Been having my Xbox one s for just about 3 years had it wired connected to the internet to play online I recently moved and no longer use a connected wire just wifi and for some reason it won't connect at all or it connects and disconnects for no reason
    what can I do to solve this issue. I have a secondary Xbox one with no issues connecting to the Wi-Fi so I'm sure it's a flaw with the Xbox one s system

:)

xxxTryAgainxxxx, May 14, 2018
  2. Networking

Networking
    Since Saturday night my xbox one S won't connect to my wi - fi and won't show any wireless network checked on the support and said I found a glitch.

The5pecialONE31, May 14, 2018
  3. Slevin310
    Slevin310 Guest
    Xbox Live and hotel Wi-Fi via Ethernet?

I need to find a way to connect my Xbox 360 to the Wi-Fi at hotels, considering I go to one almost every month. I have a game review due by thursday and I need to get this internet working. The issue is, hotels usually take you to a website where you have to log in on a website to connect to the Wi-Fi. This makes the Xbox Live connection impossible if you're doing it through Wi-Fi....

But what if I logged into the Wi-Fi on my laptop and connected my Xbox 360 to the laptop via Ethernet Cable. I have Windows 7 so I'm guessing there's some Microsoft internet sharing option that's compatible with other Microsoft products.... right?

Slevin310, May 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Xbox one s won't connect to my Wi-Fi - Similar Threads - won't connect

2. Xbox Live Gold won't connect to my son's account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold won't connect to my son's account: For the first time I entered in the xbox live gold code under my name instead of my son's and it won't connect to his account. He has it listed as his home Xbox and then I thought maybe I don't...
  3. Backwards Compatiable Games Won't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatiable Games Won't Connect to Xbox Live: Backwards compatible games wont connect to xbox live. Xbox one games work fine and so do apps. I have: -restarted my xbox -reset my storage -reset my 360 storage - removed my profile and...
  4. Xbox voice chat party disconnects/won't connect playing Xbox 360 games on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox voice chat party disconnects/won't connect playing Xbox 360 games on Xbox One.: Every time I am playing an Xbox 360 game using backwards compatibility the voice chat party if I'm in one disconnects and will not reconnect until I quit the game and go back to the home screen or...
  5. My microphone is connected but it won't detect any audio for the game bar (it works with...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microphone is connected but it won't detect any audio for the game bar (it works with...: I've been having this problem for the past few days were I join a party and it says no microphone under my name and I can't speak in party chat. I do use voicemod but I don't see how that could be...
  6. Xbox won't connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to the internet: My Xbox won't let me connect to Xbox Live. I've signed into my account, but can't get into Xbox Live or anything else that would require an internet connection. I'm getting the error code...
  7. Xbox Controller won't connect-please read details

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller won't connect-please read details: So, I don't think I've ever encountered this problem until these past 2-3 days. I been playing on my X1 (purchased...2014? 15?) and suddenly I ran into a problem involving my controller. The...
  8. Xbox won't connect to controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to controller: My xbox is oddly not connecting to our controller. We know it is the problem with the xbox now because we connected our old 2 controllers, one with a new battery and one with a rechargeable...
  9. Xbox 360 won't connect to my velocity hotspot

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox 360 won't connect to my velocity hotspot: I can't connect my Xbox 360 to my velocity hotspot help tried factory reset all the other to 6b5f17f3-3817-4bd9-9764-0ccc6e4b6c52
  10. Xbox 360 won't connect to any games even though it has gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't connect to any games even though it has gold: Hi guys, I'm having a weird problem: I've recently started playing on my 360 again and everything is working just fine but when I try to connect to an online game (be it server based or peer 2...