Xbox one s won't connect to my Wi-Fi

Discus and support Xbox one s won't connect to my Wi-Fi in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox one s won't connect to my Wi-Fi Been having my Xbox one s for just about 3 years had it wired connected to the internet to play online I recently... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by xxxTryAgainxxxx, May 14, 2018.

1. Xbox one s won't connect to my Wi-Fi

Been having my Xbox one s for just about 3 years had it wired connected to the internet to play online I recently moved and no longer use a connected wire just wifi and for some reason it won't connect at all or it connects and disconnects for no reason
    what can I do to solve this issue. I have a secondary Xbox one with no issues connecting to the Wi-Fi so I'm sure it's a flaw with the Xbox one s system

:)

xxxTryAgainxxxx, May 14, 2018
  2. Networking

Networking
    Since Saturday night my xbox one S won't connect to my wi - fi and won't show any wireless network checked on the support and said I found a glitch.

The5pecialONE31, May 14, 2018
  3. Slevin310
    Slevin310 Guest
    Xbox Live and hotel Wi-Fi via Ethernet?

I need to find a way to connect my Xbox 360 to the Wi-Fi at hotels, considering I go to one almost every month. I have a game review due by thursday and I need to get this internet working. The issue is, hotels usually take you to a website where you have to log in on a website to connect to the Wi-Fi. This makes the Xbox Live connection impossible if you're doing it through Wi-Fi....

But what if I logged into the Wi-Fi on my laptop and connected my Xbox 360 to the laptop via Ethernet Cable. I have Windows 7 so I'm guessing there's some Microsoft internet sharing option that's compatible with other Microsoft products.... right?

Slevin310, May 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Xbox one s won't connect to my Wi-Fi - Similar Threads - won't connect

2. XBox Controller won't connect with Bluetooth after connecting with USB

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Controller won't connect with Bluetooth after connecting with USB: I have a persistent issue with using my Xbox One Controller on my Windows 10 laptop with a play and charge kit. It works perfectly with Bluetooth until the battery runs out. I then use the USB...
  3. Xbox app game chat won't connect

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app game chat won't connect: I'm trying to connect to my friends on the Xbox app party but it won't connect on my app. bc01d499-97e1-40a1-8c90-b983e7c18cf0
  4. Xbox won't connect my controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect my controllers.: I tried the troubleshooting option on Xbox support and they recommended I just get my controller replaced but I do not think the issue is my controller. I believe the issue is something to do...
  5. My Xbox One S won't connect to Xbox Live using ipv4.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S won't connect to Xbox Live using ipv4.: My Xbox One S won't connect to Xbox Live using ipv4, and will only connect using ipv6. This is really annoying because I can only get a stable ipv6 connection when the stars are aligned, and the...
  6. xbox companion app won't connect to internet.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox companion app won't connect to internet.: it's been fine for days now and now all off a sudden it makes me sign in but then tells me I need to be connected to the internet but I am so i'm lost I've tried restarting my desktop....
  7. XB1S won't connect to XBL but still connected to the interent and some of streaming apps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1S won't connect to XBL but still connected to the interent and some of streaming apps...: ... such as YouTube and Prime Video still work for now at least. But I can't access Xbox Live, Mixer, the MS store, MS Movies and TV, and every time I hit the "connect to Xbox Live" button and...
  8. Xbox One Controller Won't Connect

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller Won't Connect: I have tried updating my driver, reinstalling my driver, connecting it to Bluetooth, using a wired connect... but none of these have worked. My device shows the controller has connected, but it...
  9. Xbox controller won't connect to my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller won't connect to my PC: So I bought an Xbox elite controller second hand, practically brand new but without a receipt. I already have a basic controller which works perfectly fine over bluetooth so I know it's not my...
  10. Xbox won't connect to mobile hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to mobile hotspot: Hey I have been a loyal microsoft costumer for years now. My Xbox One connects to my phones mobile hotspot at home but it won't work at my grandmother's house. I have WiFi at home know but my...