Xbox One S won’t load games

Discus and support Xbox One S won’t load games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox one S wont load anything even when i go to my games and apps its just a constant loading circle and when i go to the settings it keeps freezing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BIGRESE08, Oct 7, 2019.

1. BIGRESE08
    BIGRESE08 Guest

My xbox one S wont load anything even when i go to my games and apps its just a constant loading circle and when i go to the settings it keeps freezing whem i try to access my

storage , I have hard reset it a few time but nothing seems to work

:)

BIGRESE08, Oct 7, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey BIG

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently unable to load games on your console.

At this state, I would have to recommend that you use the troubleshoot menu to perform a soft

factory reset
    on your console.

To pull up the troubleshoot menu, you can follow these steps:

1. Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.
    2. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    3. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.
    4. Press and hold the BIND button (located on the left side of the console) and the
      EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the
      Xbox button on the console.
    1. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    2. Listen for two "power-up" tones a couple of seconds apart.

Note If you don't hear two power-up tones after 15 seconds, it means this failed. Likewise, if you hear any "power-down" chirps, that also means this failed.

1. You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.
    2. When the console restarts, select Reset this console.
    3. Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

Keep in mind that this will remove all your profiles on your console, and Home Xbox associations. However, all of you games will be kept In tack to allow you to get back to gaming as quickly as possible.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  3. DAVIDLANDER Win User

Minecraft: Xbox One World Not Loading

I play Minecraft on the Xbox One with the latest version. I was in the End Cities when I had to leave, so I saved and quit. Now, the game is stuck on the “Generating world” screen, and won’t load my world. All of my other worlds load fine, it’s just
    this one that won’t. I just got my Elytra and realllly don’t want to lose this world. Any help/suggestions appreciated.
    This same issue is happening to me and the green bar is fully loaded but wont load me in to the game and this same issue is on the copies of the world but no other worlds. I already did all the troubleshooting provided on this thread. Please help.
  4. whiteandshiny Win User

Game won’t load

5. dman777CL Win User

Would Samurai Showdown 3 and 360 Lumines look better on the Xbox One X?

I have a SSD in my Xbox One S currently. Would the upgrade to Xbox One X still make games load faster?
  6. elephantitus24 Win User

Xbox won’t properly load a game.

ive just got that also i was trying to play bf1 and it wouldnt load so i tried several other games and wont work and im also getting mad and dont know whats going on and ive tried restarting and it pops up a something went wrong and i followed the steps
    but got me nowhere. freaking out
Thema:

1. Xbox One S won’t load games - Similar Threads - won’t load games

2. Xbox won’t play or open games and some apps or they load and kick to home screem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t play or open games and some apps or they load and kick to home screem: my xbox wont open some games and apps and the ones that do open start loading and get kicked to the home screen . Last game played was fortnite and took forever to get in a match and when i did...
  3. Issue with games and apps not loading, I’ve tried restarting the console but it won’t work

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with games and apps not loading, I’ve tried restarting the console but it won’t work: [IMG] submitted by /u/KakyoinExplainsIt [link] [comments]
  4. Error code 0x8b050033 games won’t load and black screen appears

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x8b050033 games won’t load and black screen appears: So i jusr finished installing BO2 and when i tried to load it it says it cannot update, try again later. Then all of a sudden my screen goes black and it is unresponsive. I tried to play GTA V and...
  5. Game clips won’t load!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game clips won’t load!: Ive been trying to access my game clips since yesterday, and the won’t load at all, for over 30 minutes the circle has been swirling. Nothing will load. It may have been caused by a glitch because...
  6. Game won’t load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game won’t load: Today is July 24, A GTA 5 update was released today. Turned on my XB1 tried to play GTA 5 and it wouldn’t start up so went to games and apps and it wasn’t even installed because it was under...
  7. Games won’t load.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games won’t load.: Hi, I need help with a few of my games not being able to load. I have two hardrives and left my Xbox on overnight to download a few games. In the morning I had a update on fortnite and after I...
  8. Game won’t start, restarts in the middle of the loading screen for batman Arkham knight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won’t start, restarts in the middle of the loading screen for batman Arkham knight: my game keeps restarting every time I start it, it will get to the loading screen for Batman arkham knight and stops. I just bought the game on the xbox store and it’s never loaded. It is the...
  9. Online games won’t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online games won’t load: every time I try to play an online game, it will get stuck in a loading screen or won’t even load. If anyone can help please let me know. 1180374e-b576-49cd-8fbf-399f535eec84
  10. Bought the game hello neighbor was working fine and all is sudden won’t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the game hello neighbor was working fine and all is sudden won’t load: bought Hello Neighbor and was working fine but all of sudden won’t download and goes back to home screen. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. It is still doing the same thing. I then bought a new...