Xbox One S won't start/stay on

Discus and support Xbox One S won't start/stay on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox One S won't stay on. I plug it in and turn it on, the X lights up and chimes, then immediately turns off. Is there a way to fix this at home?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoannaCampbell1, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Xbox One S won't start/stay on

My Xbox One S won't stay on. I plug it in and turn it on, the X lights up and chimes, then immediately turns off. Is there a way to fix this at home? Is it worth the $ to send it in for repair or better to just buy a new one. I'm really not wanting
    to do that, hope there is an easy fix. We do not live in an area with a local Microsoft store to take it to, are there other inexpensive repair places?

:)

JoannaCampbell1, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

Xbox One S won't start/stay on

1. Xbox One S won't start/stay on - Similar Threads - won't start stay

2. Ninja Gaiden Black won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja Gaiden Black won't start: Hi there, I've purchased Ninja Gaiden Black on my xbox 360 and the game won't start. I found a few other topics related to the same problem so I tried to apply each and every solution I've heard...
  3. 360 games won't start on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 games won't start on Xbox One: I'm trying to play Portal 2 on my Xbox One but it's coming up with an error when I click on the game icon to run/install it. The error says "Something went wrong. Give it another try. If this...
  4. Xbox won't start after update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't start after update.: Hello all, After no issues for literally years my Xbox One X forced me to perform an update a couple of days ago 13/1/20. After this completed successfully, I was playing the Division 2 and after...
  5. Xbox one X won't start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X won't start up: I have been having Alot of trouble with my Xbox one x.. ive had it repaired ie an offline factory reset etc ...went ok ... started to download modern warfare season one ... installation just keeps...
  6. Xbox one S:Games won't start, load crazy slow or freeze

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one S:Games won't start, load crazy slow or freeze: Hey all, So since I made three purchases on black Friday, my entire xbox has been acting up and the only app it will run is Netflix. I purchased: Cod: MW[2019] Resident evil 2 & resident...
  7. Xbox won't start up properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't start up properly: When i turn on my Xbox one x , it will get to the green screen with the logo, then it stays there alot longer than usual and the "something went wrong" message comes up and can't get any farther...
  8. HELP MY GAME WON'T START

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP MY GAME WON'T START: So I decided to update my console using a hotspot, it finished but then Red Dead Redemption 2 started to update and I ran out of hotspot (I DO NOT HAVE WIFI) well I canceled the update, game...
  9. Game won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't start: So just before about Operation Health I bought Rainbow Six Siege and absolutely loved it haven't stopped playing since and even went on to spend roughly about $50 possibly more on said game but...
  10. Games won't install start download - digital purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games won't install start download - digital purchase: Good Morning, I purchased a couple of games in the Black Friday sale late last week. Since then I have been unable to download these to my external hard drive. I press resume all (to begin the...