Xbox one s wont turn on and there is a weird sound coming from it

Discus and support Xbox one s wont turn on and there is a weird sound coming from it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So there was a power outage in my area and when my power come back the xbox ones wouldnt turn on and there would be a electrical sound coming from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WoodsyTripod121, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Xbox one s wont turn on and there is a weird sound coming from it

So there was a power outage in my area and when my power come back the xbox ones wouldnt turn on and there would be a electrical sound coming from it.So i unpluged plug it back problem solved.But i just want to know why it happened and if i should worry
    because same thing happened one time a month before.

:)

WoodsyTripod121, Aug 2, 2019
  2. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

I suggest you to connect Xbox directly to the socket, and not to the multi-socket
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

The Xbox ones have a surge protector that has like a switch in it if there is a power surge.

By unplugging it for a couple minutes it resets that switch.

This is to protect the inner workings of your Xbox One.
  4. DUNHILL411 Win User

Console ticking noise?

My console does the same thing. When I turn it to power saving mode the whole system shuts down and the ticking noise stops. It's a very weird ticking sound and is def coming from the console.

I'd just like an official answer to why the console emits this weird ticking sound when in standby?
  5. Skorch D62 Win User

LATEST RUMORS AS OF 03/2014

@tohellnbak,

That is also true, but this rumor was listed with the Titanfall Xbox bundle which did turn out to be true. And since this rumor keeps coming up it sounds like it will be true as did the numerous rumors about the weird DRM for Xbox One.

Just sayin'
  6. Negris4u Win User

Xbox On/ Xbox Turn Off does not power on off the television

Update: Sometimes when I say Xbox On, the system turns on, and then immediately shuts off and when i try to turn on with my controller, it wont work. I have to power it from the console itself...weird?
Thema:

1. Xbox one s wont turn on and there is a weird sound coming from it - Similar Threads - wont turn weird

2. Xbox one s wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s wont turn on: Hi.So the power went down and my xbox one s console wouldnt turn on and there was an electrical sound coming from it so i unplugged and plug it back and it worked.Thing is this happened 3 times...
  3. Xbox one X wont turn on.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one X wont turn on.: I have called the support line, and it just says to go to the help page on the website. I go there and it will not let me find help. Frustration ensues. My issue is that my Xbox will not connect...
  4. xbox controller wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller wont turn on: hi guys, i really need your help, my xbox one controller has been showing signs of malfunction, i use triple A batteries, for some time now ever since i put new batteries it only takes about 2h to...
  5. My xbox wont turn on fully

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox wont turn on fully: Hello, my xbox (one s model 1681) powers on for a second then powers off immedently...if anyone can help that would be helpful. Thanks! 0c5bcd53-ca88-4972-8664-45c6033fe219
  6. My Xbox 360 shut down mid-game and wont turn back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 shut down mid-game and wont turn back on: So I was in the middle of playing NBA2K10 and my Xbox 360 just shut off. Nothing intense was happening i guess, just in a normal game and it just, stopped. I checked and it wasn't that hot. I...
  7. My xbox one wont turn on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one wont turn on.: Hi. I am having troubles with my xbox the past month. The light on the supply box is constantly orange and it will not switch back to white. My xbox will not turn on because of that. The touch...
  8. Xbox wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont turn on: So my power got [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] off while my xbox etheir on or off and now it wont turn on after I paid the bill what could be the problem i really dont wanna pay the $ to get it...
  9. Original xbox one wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original xbox one wont turn on: Just started the other day. Power supply lights up orange, then when plugged into console the light turns off and theres no power. Is this power supply issue or console? any help?...
  10. Xbox One Original wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Original wont turn on: Hi -- when I turn the console on, the noise turns on and after about 5 seconds it just turns off (nothing comes on the screen). There was no damage and nothing different happening. Guidance?...