Xbox one s wont turn on and there is a weird sound coming from it

Discus and support Xbox one s wont turn on and there is a weird sound coming from it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So there was a power outage in my area and when my power come back the xbox ones wouldnt turn on and there would be a electrical sound coming from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WoodsyTripod121, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Xbox one s wont turn on and there is a weird sound coming from it

So there was a power outage in my area and when my power come back the xbox ones wouldnt turn on and there would be a electrical sound coming from it.So i unpluged plug it back problem solved.But i just want to know why it happened and if i should worry
    because same thing happened one time a month before.

:)

WoodsyTripod121, Aug 2, 2019
  2. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

I suggest you to connect Xbox directly to the socket, and not to the multi-socket
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

The Xbox ones have a surge protector that has like a switch in it if there is a power surge.

By unplugging it for a couple minutes it resets that switch.

This is to protect the inner workings of your Xbox One.
  4. DUNHILL411 Win User

Console ticking noise?

My console does the same thing. When I turn it to power saving mode the whole system shuts down and the ticking noise stops. It's a very weird ticking sound and is def coming from the console.

I'd just like an official answer to why the console emits this weird ticking sound when in standby?
  5. Skorch D62 Win User

LATEST RUMORS AS OF 03/2014

@tohellnbak,

That is also true, but this rumor was listed with the Titanfall Xbox bundle which did turn out to be true. And since this rumor keeps coming up it sounds like it will be true as did the numerous rumors about the weird DRM for Xbox One.

Just sayin'
  6. Negris4u Win User

Xbox On/ Xbox Turn Off does not power on off the television

Update: Sometimes when I say Xbox On, the system turns on, and then immediately shuts off and when i try to turn on with my controller, it wont work. I have to power it from the console itself...weird?
Thema:

1. Xbox one s wont turn on and there is a weird sound coming from it - Similar Threads - wont turn weird

2. Xbox one wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wont turn on: So i unplugged my xbox one to move it but when I plugged it back in, there's no power. I've had it for like 5 years with no problems. I was watching Netflix on it right before I turned it off. So...
  3. New xbox s wont turn on. Any ideas would be appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    New xbox s wont turn on. Any ideas would be appreciated: Please help. New xbox s will not turn on at all. It did but now has decided to remain dormant. Pretty well peeved with it. 7fba4dcc-24a5-46dc-81fe-da910e685380
  4. Xbox wont turn on at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont turn on at all: I had to move my xbox today so i moved it into another room but then i moved it back after everything was sorted out but now my xbox wont turn on even though it was working perfectly fine (i had...
  5. Xbox One S wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S wont turn on: My Xbox One S just recently starting doing this, and I am completely confused. I'd turn it on, it wouldn't send any picture to my screen. I'd wait about 30 seconds and then it would just turn off....
  6. Console wont turn on and stay on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console wont turn on and stay on: I have the orginal xbox1 I think it was my husbands. when I turn it on the light comes on and it beeps but it will turn off about a second later 6d4a94de-0a2d-4ef4-a46d-7c8f46975467
  7. xbox made a popping sound and now wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox made a popping sound and now wont turn on: i just got my xbox today and all i did was turn it on and update it and then try to set up my avatar and then there was this loud popping noise and it turned off. i tried plugging it in again and...
  8. Xbox wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont turn on: Good day everyone I play my Xbox One S playing a Game then suddenly i hear a click then my xbox turns off. I feel my xbox one s is above average hot and now my Xbox one s its not turning On and...
  9. Xbox wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont turn on: Good day everyone I play my Xbox One S playing a Game then suddenly i hear a click then my xbox turns off. I feel my xbox one s is above average hot and now my Xbox one s its not turning On. Can...
  10. Xbox one wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wont turn on: My Xbox one beeps when I press the power button but wont turn on. 561b7d4d-6707-469d-9bed-567711e21083