Xbox One S Won't Turn On, New Power Cord

Discus and support Xbox One S Won't Turn On, New Power Cord in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought a used Xbox One S and it won't turn on, and I know it's not the power cord or the power supply because I got the wrong cord from the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MelodyRairden, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Xbox One S Won't Turn On, New Power Cord

I just bought a used Xbox One S and it won't turn on, and I know it's not the power cord or the power supply because I got the wrong cord from the person I bought it from and had to buy a new one that fit and I've tried the unplugging method and the power
    reset method and I still don't see any lights or any power

:)

MelodyRairden, Apr 20, 2020
  2. JUMPIERSTATUE99 Win User

Xbox 1 Not Working

Hello Agr3ssive,

The Xbox One S and Xbox One X have an internal power supply that works in all regions worldwide. If your console won't turn on, it may simply need a power reset. Often, power
     issues are due to the power supply resetting after a power surge.
    Have you tried to do the "Internal Power Reset"?

1. Unplug the power cord from the console

2. Wait 10 seconds

3. Plug the cord back in and try to turn on the console.

Let me know if that helps!
  3. TropicalHarp312 Win User

error code???

This sounds similar the problem we had with our new xbox one s and Minecraft. I unplugged the power cord from the box for 10 second, plugged it back in, and then things turned on normally.
  4. Korhog Win User

Xbox one s Power cord and supply

power cord for xbox one s should be a base cord for other devices
  5. WPAK Win User

Power cord for replacement unit - SR: 1435611447

Hi there,

As far as I know, depending on the power cord itself, if it's just the cord (so not the power supply) you might find a matching one at an electronics store. As long as it meeds the power requirements for the console (and it fits the slot) the cord should
    be fine.

If it's also the power supply (only came with the original Xbox One console, both S and X have an internal power supply) then contacting Xbox Support is the best option to order a new power supply.
  6. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

XBOX ONE S não liga

Your Xbox wont turn on https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/console-wont-power-on

The Xbox One X or Xbox One S console

Important Be sure to try all of the following solutions. If you don't, you could mistakenly request a new power supply when it's your console that needs repair.

Reset your internal power supply

The Xbox One S and Xbox One X have an internal power supply that works in all regions worldwide. If your console won't turn on, it may simply need a power reset. Often, power issues are due to the power supply resetting after
    a power surge.

To reset the internal power supply, follow these steps:

1. Unplug the power cord from the console.
    2. Wait 10 seconds.
    3. Plug the cord back into the console, and then press the
      Xbox button  on the front of the console.

If the console turns on, the internal power reset worked. Do this step if the problem happens again.

If the console still doesn't turn on, try the following:

• Check that the wall outlet you’re using is working with other devices.
    • Check that the power cable is firmly connected to the wall outlet and to your console.
    • Ensure that you're using the power cable that came with your console, and that it's the correct cable for your region.
    • If your console still will not turn on, it needs to be serviced. To request service, sign in to
      Device Services with your Microsoft account and submit a service order.
Thema:

Xbox One S Won't Turn On, New Power Cord

1. Xbox One S Won't Turn On, New Power Cord - Similar Threads - Won't Turn Power

2. Xbox One Original won't turn on power brick light goes off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Original won't turn on power brick light goes off: I tried the Xbox One power supply solution multiple times and it hasn't helped. The power brick's light dies as soon as it is plugged in. I waited 10 seconds and it still doesn't work at all. Does...
  3. Xbox One won't turn back on after hard power down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One won't turn back on after hard power down: I was using my Xbox One last night and this morning, and it was working perfectly fine. I did a hard power down and left the console off for a few hours, and now when I try to power it on it is...
  4. Xbox One won't turn on. Power button chimes on then chimes off 10 seconds later

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One won't turn on. Power button chimes on then chimes off 10 seconds later: I've been having a problem with my original Xbox One for sometime now. When I plug it in, the power brick turns orange, then white, then orange again, then white again, then finally it does so one...
  5. Xbox One X crashed while playing Borderlands, now won't turn on. Even replaced Power Supply.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X crashed while playing Borderlands, now won't turn on. Even replaced Power Supply.: So last week, I was playing Borderlands 3 and randomly it crashed, my xbox turned off and I was thinking "oh no biggie, I'll turn it back on" but to my dismay, it just keeps turning on for 10 secs...
  6. Xbox controller won't turn on and makes hissing sound when I try to power it on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller won't turn on and makes hissing sound when I try to power it on: So I've only had this Xbox one controller for a few months and it's worked fine but now it won't turn on. The batteries in the controller died so I took them out and put in some fresh ones (from...
  7. Xbox One won't turn on, power supply turns off when USB is unplugged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One won't turn on, power supply turns off when USB is unplugged?: Okie dokie. So I had an issue about a week ago where a power supply I'd ordered for my Xbox One (original 1540 model) was turning off when plugged into the console (would turn orange, white, then...
  8. Xbox One X receives power, but won't turn on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X receives power, but won't turn on.: Ok, so it's been a few months since my X died, I'm only posting now because I figured I'd give it some and try again later. Anything I plug into my walls works just fine, so I know it's not my...
  9. Xbox One S won't turn on and power supply keeps beeping when plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S won't turn on and power supply keeps beeping when plugged in: Hello. I recently replaced the internal power supply in my Xbox One S. I turned on the Xbox to ensure the replacement powered it up and it worked. Shortly after, I unplugged the xbox as I did not...
  10. Power supply bad; won't turn on. Reset... bad power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power supply bad; won't turn on. Reset... bad power brick: Power supply is bad. Diagnosed....Need new power supply cord. Please give phone # for Microsoft OEM replacement power supply brick. a238c3c3-3cf6-4ca8-a78f-9e94ac117506