Xbox one S won’t turn on

Discus and support Xbox one S won’t turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox One S makes the power on sound when i try to turn it on, but the light on the front doesn’t come on nor does the system do anything else... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kill x Switch17, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Xbox one S won’t turn on

My Xbox One S makes the power on sound when i try to turn it on, but the light on the front doesn’t come on nor does the system do anything else besides make the sound. I already tried unplugging the power for 10 seconds to do a reset and it still does
    the same thing. Any suggestions will help please!

:)

Kill x Switch17, Aug 19, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox One S Won’t Turn On

3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Xbox one S won’t turn on

4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox one S won’t turn on

Can you please try the steps at this link
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

If you are still unable to power the console on after trying the steps then it may need to be repaired. You can set up a repair via
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com. Once the repair request has been set up and you've received your shipping label you can pack up the console. Be sure to only pack what
    needs to be repaired as Xbox does not guarantee that extra items such as cables or controllers will be returned.
  5. Mannishpatil Win User

Xbox One S Won’t Turn On

Xbox support mentioned that they are aware of reports of Xbox One console startup, title update and sign-in errors. Our teams have identified the cause for our earlier issues and are continuing to address these now.
  6. JonnyWeber Win User

Xbox One S Won’t Turn On

Seems a lot of people are having this problem, I hope somehow you get this fixed fast cause I ALMOST bought a new Xbox.
Thema:

Xbox one S won’t turn on

1. Xbox one S won’t turn on - Similar Threads - won’t turn

2. Xbox won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t turn on: My Xbox one S is plugged in and everything but it will not power up, turn on or anything. I have unplugged and and reconnected but still nothing. Any other suggestions?...
  3. Xbox 360 won’t turn on

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox 360 won’t turn on: Xbox 360 won’t turn on Hello AmandaLynnParks, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox 360 will not power on. We have a support article regarding the Xbox 360 not...
  4. Xbox won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t turn on: I was watching Twitch on my Xbox One X, purchased in Dec. of 2017, then all of a sudden the screen went black and the fan went full force. Everything was frozen so I hit the power button and it...
  5. Xbox One S won’t stay turned on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S won’t stay turned on: Went away for a week and went to turn my xbox one s on and It wont stay turned on. Press the power button and the start up beep noise will work and the light will come on but there is not signal...
  6. Xbox won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t turn on: Need help with xbox 1 s will not turn on 3fb56c29-fecd-4ce8-85a1-05d26eb1e236
  7. Xbox one won’t turn on and I have no power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won’t turn on and I have no power brick: I just used my xbox one s last night and worked perfectly but now today when i tried to use it it wont turn on but beeps someone time it would just beep once then stop and if i switch the cord...
  8. Xbox won’t turn on properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t turn on properly: my original xbox one console has started to only briefly turn on and then 10 seconds later it automatically shut off. I already unplugged the power to do a power box reset and its still not...
  9. My Xbox one controller won’t t turn on the console after a few day without turning on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one controller won’t t turn on the console after a few day without turning on the...: Yes i found a locked threade of over 90 ppl with this problem from 2014 but as the title says add me to the list becase mine is doing it too now Hears the threade...
  10. My original xbox one had a E200 issue now it won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My original xbox one had a E200 issue now it won’t turn on: My xbox one had a faulty brick and I replaced it, next day I had an E200 error ending in 000000000 and it told me to reset the xbox and so I did but in the middle of the reset it turned off and...