Xbox one S won’t turn on

Discus and support Xbox one S won’t turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox One S makes the power on sound when i try to turn it on, but the light on the front doesn’t come on nor does the system do anything else... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kill x Switch17, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Xbox one S won’t turn on

My Xbox One S makes the power on sound when i try to turn it on, but the light on the front doesn’t come on nor does the system do anything else besides make the sound. I already tried unplugging the power for 10 seconds to do a reset and it still does
    the same thing. Any suggestions will help please!

:)

Kill x Switch17, Aug 19, 2019
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Xbox one S won’t turn on

3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox one S won’t turn on

Can you please try the steps at this link
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

If you are still unable to power the console on after trying the steps then it may need to be repaired. You can set up a repair via
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com. Once the repair request has been set up and you've received your shipping label you can pack up the console. Be sure to only pack what
    needs to be repaired as Xbox does not guarantee that extra items such as cables or controllers will be returned.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox One S Won’t Turn On

5. Mannishpatil Win User

Xbox One S Won’t Turn On

Xbox support mentioned that they are aware of reports of Xbox One console startup, title update and sign-in errors. Our teams have identified the cause for our earlier issues and are continuing to address these now.
  6. JonnyWeber Win User

Xbox One S Won’t Turn On

Seems a lot of people are having this problem, I hope somehow you get this fixed fast cause I ALMOST bought a new Xbox.
Thema:

Xbox one S won’t turn on

1. Xbox one S won’t turn on - Similar Threads - won’t turn

2. Xbox one keeps turning off and won’t stay on

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one keeps turning off and won’t stay on: So here lately my son’s xbox has been turning off and wont stay on. Ive tried updating it unpluging it cleaning it out and all does anyone have any idea what the problem can be? My son is having a...
  3. My Xbox controller won’t turn on after it got unplugged while updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller won’t turn on after it got unplugged while updating: My controller was disconnecting in the middle of the game even though it had full battery. i was trying to see how i can fix it so i thought i should update the controller. But because my xbox...
  4. Xbox one won’t turn on pls help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won’t turn on pls help!: Hi my son’s xbox one won’t turn on. We have followed the advice and checked the cable works and the plug socket works our nearest Microsoft store is about 200 miles away...
  5. Xbox one won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won’t turn on: Okay so i have the first gen xbox one and i had left it alone for about two weeks and it wont turn on and i cant seem to find a reasonable answer that doesnt have to do with the power block being...
  6. Xbox One makes power and eject noises but won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One makes power and eject noises but won’t turn on: My xbox one recently stopped turning on. When I hit the power button, it makes the noise quietly, but doesn’t turn on. Same with the eject button, it won’t turn it on or eject my disc, but still...
  7. Xbox won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t turn on: So i have a XB1S and yesterday i tried plugging my xbox into my wifi router which is in my living room so i had to swap TVs to help install a game faster but since nothing changed i swapped back...
  8. Xbox One S won’t turn on or stay on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S won’t turn on or stay on: Its really that simple, i dont know how to turn a console inside out so is their a simple fix to this issue? I know this is very common with the S. e73c4e36-ed2e-45e3-b75f-5ef5fc138155
  9. My Xbox won’t turn on even though the power brick is solid orange

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won’t turn on even though the power brick is solid orange: Hi my original xbox one wont turn on even though the power brick is orange. I tried plugging all the wires in and out many times but when i try to press the xbox button it only makes a faint beep...
  10. Xbox one won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won’t turn on: I was playing my original Xbox One about an hour ago. I shut it off by clicking the logo on the front. I came back an hour later and it will not turn on. I have unplugged it, let it sit for a few...