xbox one (s & x) error update

Discus and support xbox one (s & x) error update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i thought it was my xbox one that wasn't working. so i removed the harddisk and erased it. didn't work. so i bought a new one the s variant. same... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mattiepekel072, Apr 15, 2019.

1. xbox one (s & x) error update

i thought it was my xbox one that wasn't working. so i removed the harddisk and erased it. didn't work. so i bought a new one the s variant. same problem again. how do i solve this

:)

mattiepekel072, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Move external hard drive from one Xbox One (s) console to another (x)?

Hi,

What game or games does this message pop for? Many Xbox One games have updates specifically for the Xbox X. If your Xbox One game has a 4K assets update for example, you'll be prompted to download this when using the drive on the Xbox One X console.

The Xbox One S and original Xbox One don't support X-enhancements, so you won't be prompted for that update when using the drive on the One S.

Please look at the
    following link
    , it explains how to update games for Xbox One X enhancements, while still using a Xbox One S or original Xbox One.
  3. Paul1708 Win User

E105 00000000 8007045D???

4. Paul1708 Win User

Unable to use Xbox due to update error

5. ThatShowTime Win User

4K content in Xbox one

The original Xbox One cannot produce 4k images. Only the Xbox One S can (sampling) and the Xbox One X (true 4k).
    That's right!

And remember: S and X consoles doesn't need firmware updates to play 4K content.
  6. KR1MZA Win User

HDCP issues with Live TV only

It somewhat helps... i guess the million dollar questions will be: “if it works works on the xbox one (original) but doesnt work with the xbox one s/x, can i assume that this is a firmware item? If so is it a matter of time till the original xbox one stops
    working or perhaps an update for the one s/x that will fix the issue?
Thema:

xbox one (s & x) error update

1. xbox one (s & x) error update - Similar Threads - error update

2. update error help

in XboX Insiders
    update error help: i have a thing on my screen when i try to open dead by daylight that says "you need this update, but we can't get it right now. try again in a while, (0x8b050033)" what does that mean? submitted...
  3. Update problems error code 80070002

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update problems error code 80070002: Have problems with errors 0x8007002 latest update errors not searchable won't update stopping on 1 % what to do? have hard reset it but helped nothing. 49354555-ecf1-47ff-baef-6171b39e4077
  4. Xbox One console update fails with System Error: E101 0000503 80070003 (offline update)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One console update fails with System Error: E101 0000503 80070003 (offline update): Hi All, I am trying to update xbox one console which has not been used/updated in a while by doing an offline update and keep getting following error with OS1 or OS2 or reset to factory defaults...
  5. XBOX 360 XBOX LIVE update get Can't download the update error Status Code ending in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 XBOX LIVE update get Can't download the update error Status Code ending in...: XBOX 360 XBOX LIVE trying to run update but get Can't download the update error Status Code ending in 8007-0570 but search for that error code says none found. Cannot figure out how to resolve...
  6. Error code when updating - help needed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code when updating - help needed: I have tried every way possible to update me Xbox One, even been talked through on the phone by Xbox Support and can't fix it. Have tried the reset and still get the same error code. The full...
  7. Samsung HG40EA790MS: how do i update xbox one in my television its showing an error

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: how do i update xbox one in my television its showing an error: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: how do i update xbox one in my television its showing an error Follow the steps on the link...
  8. Erreur Update et Xbox live [Translation-Error Update and Xbox live]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Erreur Update et Xbox live [Translation-Error Update and Xbox live]: bonjour Ma premiere xbox 360 slim est morte. J’en ai achetée une autre d’occasion. J’ai l’ouverture une demande d’update avec une erreur la fin de l’update de connexion xbox live. La xbox est en...
  9. ERRO DE ATUALIZAÇÃO/INICIALIZAÇÃO [Translate] UPDATE/BOOT ERROR

in XBoX on Consoles
    ERRO DE ATUALIZAÇÃO/INICIALIZAÇÃO [Translate] UPDATE/BOOT ERROR: Olá! Estou com um problema no meu console e gostaria de alguma ajuda para resolvê-lo, o problema é o seguinte: O console estava atualizando quando ocorreu um erro, até aí tudo bem, já havia...
  10. Error Code on Xbox One X update: 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90090007

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code on Xbox One X update: 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90090007: Anyone knows how to address this error? I am using an Xbox One X. System forced me to update to OS version 10.0.18362.2018 and after downloading, this error appeared. Your help will be greatly...