Xbox one saved game data

Discus and support Xbox one saved game data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was forced to delete all of my saved game data from my console in order to get one of my games working again, now all of my local saved games are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Reaver107, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Reaver107
    Reaver107 Guest

Xbox one saved game data

I was forced to delete all of my saved game data from my console in order to get one of my games working again, now all of my local saved games are stuck in the cloud. How can I send copies of that data from the cloud back onto my console?

:)

Reaver107, Aug 8, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Storage

Hi Saalikh,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question on save data. If the console is an Xbox one all save data is automatically

saved to the cloud
    . Once you launch the game again it will get the save from the cloud by saying (syncing data for (name of game)).

If the console is an Xbox 360 and you enabled cloud saves then it will work same as Xbox one. If you haven't enabled cloud save, it will delete it completely.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. JiggaHere15 Win User

Hi I would like to know if it is possible to copy gta v history save on an USB key ?

Hi! Are you using xbox one or 360? If, xbox 360, Are you also referring to saved game data and plan to move to another xbox 360? Follow this link below:

support.xbox.com/.../manage-games-data

If you use xbox one, your saved data are automatically stored to cloud storage if you are connected to xbox live and if you plan to use it on another xbox one, simply sign in your profile and launch the game, it will sync your recent saved game.

Hit LIKE if this helps. Thanks!
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Retrocomtibilidade (Retro-Compatibility)

Hi Ailton,

If you want your progress to sync to your Xbox One then turning on the cloud saves on your Xbox 360 and backing up the data is required. Once that is done and after you download the game on your Xbox One, the data syncs from the cloud and creates the same
    save data to your Xbox One. Follow this guide for assistance:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/cloud-save-games

Here is a FAQ for Xbox Cloud saves:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/game-saves-in-the-cloud-faq
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

The Hunter Call of the Wild

Hey Heiko

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about recovering some save data you had on your account previously.

In regards to this, if you delete a save file, or overwrite a previous one, then you will be unable to recover the old state of you save data.

In other words, you will not be able to recover your previous score or data.

There is a possibility to recover your save data, as the Xbox One saved data to two different areas:

1. Your local storage for when you play offline [which will get overwritten the next time you play the game connected to Xbox Live]
    2. The Cloud storage for when ever you play connected to Xbox Live [This allows you to take your save data anywhere if you can connect to Xbox Live and sign into your account and launch the game]

You can read more on this over at the
    Xbox One cloud game saves FAQ
    if you are curious about anything else save data related for the Xbox One.

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion this might have caused.
  6. FearedNightmare Win User

Save Data Location

Hello

Save data for the Xbox One is actually saved on both the harddrive and the cloud, if you move all your content to an external drive it should be moved to that drive as well but the cloud data stays where it is.

If however you should lose your local save data, the next time you boot up the game it will ask you to upload local data or download your save from the cloud. When you click download you will have a copy as local data again as well as cloud based.

More info on cloud saved:
    support.xbox.com/.../cloud-game-saves-faq
Thema:

Xbox one saved game data

1. Xbox one saved game data - Similar Threads - saved game data

2. Using xbox 360 save data with xbox one game pass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using xbox 360 save data with xbox one game pass game: I own Resident Evil 5 (and all of the DLC for it) on the xbox 360 and I uploaded my saved data for my profile from my xbox 360 to the cloud. I checked the save data on the cloud and it says In...
  3. Blazing Chrome - Game Pass PC Save Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blazing Chrome - Game Pass PC Save Data: Hi. I had beaten this game last week on PC using Game Pass then I uninstalled the game. However, today I decided to play it again, so I downloaded it once more to do that, but when I launched...
  4. The Surge not saving my game data on Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    The Surge not saving my game data on Xbox Game Pass PC: For some reason, the game is not saving any of my data. It's the only game on the game pass that does this and it's frustrating. I played for 6 hours over the weekend just to come back and find...
  5. Saving game data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Saving game data: I can't believe I dont know but here goes. Is there a way to further save game data beyond my consoles internal or like a stupid thumb drive thingie? 33f4bbe4-f799-48ff-9ebc-69994077fed2
  6. Failed saving of game data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed saving of game data.: [img] What can I do to not have to start over?? I've never gotten this before. Help. 41d29696-50ec-4f0c-8dc7-0307d7d9b4f7
  7. Whats going on with saved data? Xbox game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Whats going on with saved data? Xbox game pass PC: I have restarted Wasteland 2 tonight 3 separate times and each time I save the game, look to see if its there (it is) and then exit to main menu and its all gone and my only option is to start a...
  8. Xbox 360 game saves & DLC data to Xbox One w/o using the cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game saves & DLC data to Xbox One w/o using the cloud: Hey all, I am trying to transfer some of the data from my saved xbox 360 games to xbox one without using the cloud. My xbox 360 is having trouble connecting to the internet(I think the wireless...
  9. Trying to recover saved game data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to recover saved game data: My son was asked the other day after a system update which game save he would like to use (cloud vs local) and he picked local not realizing that it had been deleted. It then pushed that latest...
  10. Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms: Hi, I m in a bit of a mess I let my nephew play NBA 2K19 on the Xbox One and i didn't pay attention to what he was doing but at one moment i saw he was on the Xbox Settings and right before i...