Xbox One Says Hard drive is at 0% when it's NOT!!!Problem with updating game Call of Duty

Discus and support Xbox One Says Hard drive is at 0% when it's NOT!!!Problem with updating game Call of Duty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cannot update any of my games, the Xbox one says that my hard drive has 0% space left. I try a hard system reset, and it then says that I have 75%... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ukymarko, Sep 3, 2014.

1. ukymarko
    ukymarko Guest

Xbox One Says Hard drive is at 0% when it's NOT!!!Problem with updating game Call of Duty

I cannot update any of my games, the Xbox one says that my hard drive has 0% space left.

I try a hard system reset, and it then says that I have 75% left.

Once the game starts slowly updating(Call of Duty Ghosts) it then again jumps and says 0% left.

Thanks for any help and feedback guys!!!!

:)

ukymarko, Sep 3, 2014
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Do I buy the new 1TB Xbox One ??

As your on a tight budget at the moment and unless you really need/must have a 1TB hard drive, why not got for a cheaper option with a 500GB hard drive?

Just one example on Simplygames ( see link below )

Xbox One console, 500GB hard drive with Call of Duty Advanced Warfare and FIFA 15 for £329.99.

www.simplygames.com/.../xbox-one-console-with-fifa-15--call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-bundle-xbox-one

There's other bundles with different games for similar prices if you shop about.

Lofty Who, Sep 3, 2014
  3. Call of Duty Ghosts

My son was given a new Call of Duty Ghosts Game for Xmas. When we try and install disc 2 at 68% it issues an error message stating it has lost connection with the hard drive.

The Xbox 360 has 250GB Hard Drive with 210GB Free space.

We've tried half a dozen times - no luck.

massmurder4762, Sep 3, 2014
Thema:

1. Xbox One Says Hard drive is at 0% when it's NOT!!!Problem with updating game Call of Duty - Similar Threads - Says Hard drive

2. ESPN 2k5 won’t install saying needs Xbox hard drive. I have 2.6 gig available on Xbox hard...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESPN 2k5 won’t install saying needs Xbox hard drive. I have 2.6 gig available on Xbox hard...: Not loading disk. Says must have xbox hard drive. 2.4 left on hard drive 15 gig left on thumb drive. Trying to load and play espn 2k5. Help please. 5ccd0958-ab89-46e2-8250-578d138fb1b6
  3. New external HHD will not work saying it needs USB 3.0 when it is.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New external HHD will not work saying it needs USB 3.0 when it is.: I have now purchased 2 different external HHD's for my XBOX one S, both are well over 256GB and both USB 3.0. One of the HDD was a 2TB and that told me that I needed one with 256GB storage or...
  4. Need help with game - says my son needs an xbox hard drive to play game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with game - says my son needs an xbox hard drive to play game: Ok my son bought titan fall 2nd hand recently and was wanting to play it yesterday Got the Xbox live membership to play it all fine Get's to a point where it says "you need an Xbox hard drive to...
  5. I bought Destiny but it's saying I need a hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Destiny but it's saying I need a hard drive: So I bought Destiny but it's saying i need a hard drive but I already have one and I only bout it about 12hours ago. 6d85e27d-c40e-497e-acaf-e08a97c550d1
  6. Have a USB internal hard drive connected but Xbox says no storage device connected.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have a USB internal hard drive connected but Xbox says no storage device connected.: I have a USB external 500 gb hard drive connected to my 500 gb Xbox one making it a terabyte. When I go into Injustice gods among us which is b/c on the Xbox one. I get a message saying missing...
  7. if the hard drive of my xbox says unformatted what do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    if the hard drive of my xbox says unformatted what do i do?: if the hard driver of my xbox says un formatted what I do? 03f630f5-3dd7-4bfd-b9c2-e1923e6ccb95
  8. Everything on my external hard drive was deleted and now it says %100 full

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everything on my external hard drive was deleted and now it says %100 full: I come home and turn on my Xbox and everything on my Toshiba external hard drive was deleted and on the console it says 100% used even tho no games are even on it anymore. I tried formatting it...
  9. Hard drive says 0kb can not download profile or delete "corrupted profile"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive says 0kb can not download profile or delete "corrupted profile": I am at a loss on what to do. I have searched this support section trying to find a solution with no luck. I have followed every recommended solution I did find to get it to work. I have tried to...
  10. External hard drive was missing so i bought another one now it wont play games says it needs ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive was missing so i bought another one now it wont play games says it needs ...: got new hard drive now wont play . i got 360 missing the extrenal hard drive and bought one now how do i update with no internet 5b565168-4e5a-411e-a865-756195cdec20