: xbox one screen broken?

Discus and support : xbox one screen broken? in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : xbox one screen broken? Hi StratoEpif Do other devices that connect to the TV (Sat/Cable box or BD player) look OK when connected via HDMI? If they... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by StratoEpif, Jan 8, 2021.

1. StratoEpif
    StratoEpif Guest

Hi StratoEpif

Do other devices that connect to the TV (Sat/Cable box or BD player) look OK when connected via HDMI?

If they do then it would seem the HDMI port or chip in the console is damaged and would need to be sent off for repair.

:)

StratoEpif, Jan 8, 2021
  2. MachaMan-845197E2-54 Win User

Stuck on green logo screen

Screens not blank. Stuck on first green Xbox One screen
  3. Musso87 Win User

No AV in...seriously?

There are flat screens that cost less than the Xbox one if you can afford a Xbox one then why don't you have a flat screen?
  4. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox No Signal Dead Xbox?????

5. Unknowjoey Win User

Xbox one screens

I can see they.that's a *** of a screen lol.
  6. GreyMittens Win User

Xbox one screens

I prefer playing on a larger screen and sitting on my couch over my office chair. I use a 106" screen where I'd like the benefit of 1080p.
Thema:

1. : xbox one screen broken? - Similar Threads - screen broken

2. Static green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Static green screen: Ok so when I turn on my xbox one and its the original xbox one the black vcr looking one I can hear the xbox logo sound but all I can see is a green static screen and some slanted glitch text...
  3. Black screen of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen of death: So i have the black screen of death. I was able to swap cables and monitors, everyrhing was working the videonwas not. When the headset was on i could hear Destiny 2 open screen music (mot a hard...
  4. 2 month old xb1 digital edition sent me to troubleshoot screen on reboot. Now stuck at 50%...

in XboX Insiders
    2 month old xb1 digital edition sent me to troubleshoot screen on reboot. Now stuck at 50%...: Not sure if this is the right sub for this, if not let me know and I'll move it. I got this xbox a little over 2 months ago. I was playing fh4 and the game froze and closed itself out. I went to...
  5. Microsoft Xbox App Signin Screen Flashes Three Times

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Xbox App Signin Screen Flashes Three Times: When I try to sign into the Xbox App on my Windows 10 computer, I see a small window flash three times then go away. Here is a screencap video of what happens:...
  6. Xbox refund screen broken...??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox refund screen broken...??: Hello, I am desperately trying to submit for a refund for a digitally purchased game. I have gone through all proper channel to use the ‘submit for refund request form’ however, when i fill out...
  7. The Fable Anniversary main menu screen is broken.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Fable Anniversary main menu screen is broken.: I recently bought a Xbox one S all digital with a few months of ultimate gamepass to test out a few games. I tried to replay Fable Anniversary, but I'm stuck on the main menu screen unable to push...
  8. Xbox live Gold screen seems bugged. Is it broken for others?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Gold screen seems bugged. Is it broken for others?: Hello, Im not sure if this is the same for anyone else but when I go on the screen to buy or view my xbox live gold subscription (the screen with the free games) it changes every time i view it....
  9. Halo MCC split screen Multiplayer broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC split screen Multiplayer broken: After not playing it for almost a year I turned on MCC and tried to play multiplayer split screen with a friend and matchmaking keeps crashing back to game type selection screen. When I log off...
  10. Touch Screen Movements Broken in Latest Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Touch Screen Movements Broken in Latest Update: Touch screen movements are broken, and am not able to play. happened in the last 24 hours. not sure what updated but it is very broken. 4689eb5c-d14b-487f-81d8-4d55e96cee97