Xbox One screen is very dark/red

Discus and support Xbox One screen is very dark/red in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I booted up my Xbox One today and as soon as the initial loading screen popped up I noticed it was very dark. I could barely read the word "XBox". Once... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ColeMazeitis, Apr 8, 2021.

1. ColeMazeitis
    ColeMazeitis Guest

I booted up my Xbox One today and as soon as the initial loading screen popped up I noticed it was very dark. I could barely read the word "XBox". Once I got to my home screen the problem did not go away. I couldnt see my background at all and the apps were all very dark and had a red hue to them. Loading into a game I have the same visual problem.

There are no problems with the controls or anything, just the video. I've tried switching to a different port and HDMI cord, soft resetting my Xbox, done 3 power cycles and plugged it into different outlets.

I was playing on my Xbox just fine last night and to my knowledge I have not changed anything since then to make it do this. It is currently unplayable as I can't see anything. Just trying to figure out what to do now

:)

ColeMazeitis, Apr 8, 2021
  2. LoftyBee Win User

game opinions help

[quote user="MetalGearFloppy"]

If you're looking to pick up something cheap there's always stuff like Dark Sector and the Red Faction games, not sure if you've played them, but they're worth a punt at their current prices.

[/quote]

Red Faction games are very good! The last one released had a very good co-op mode in my opinion aswell!

£8.86 on Shopto, bargain I say!

http://www.shopto.net/XBOX 360/VIDEO GAMES/XB2RE15-Red Faction Armageddon.html
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

whats your best og xbox xbox 360 and xbox one game is your fav

Og Xbox Darkwatch, Manhunt

Xbox 360 Red dead Redemption, GOW

Xbox one Witcher 3, Dark Souls 3
  4. Dark Assassin7O Win User

Assassin's Creed Games. Present to Old Titles. (Xbox 360 & Xbox One).

Sean2383? Yeah Ezio was one of the Icon Assassins.. Especially back then when Used to be playing AC Brotherhood almost all the time, Just killing guards and such.. I put my Ezio Character into a Dark Assassin Uniform.. At nights it looks very cool and at
    Day times not so much... But This Dark Uniform is Black And Red or mostly Black if possible.
  5. Who Xur Daddy Win User

Is there a bug with the xbox one s detecting hdr10 ?

Add me to the list of OLED E6 owners that has a screen full of red and yellow instead of green checks (except for the top one). Very frustrated, to say the least.
  6. R3dZo Win User

Worthless Update is Worthless...

A green or red flash on the screen would be very difficult to forget as its not meant to happen. It's not like a kill.
Thema:

1. Xbox One screen is very dark/red - Similar Threads - screen very dark

2. Xbox Series X Graphics Glitch: making wavy graphics when I play games and makes screen very...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Graphics Glitch: making wavy graphics when I play games and makes screen very...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Rogue_Outbreak [link] [comments]
  3. Very first loading screen stuck. MS Flight sim 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Very first loading screen stuck. MS Flight sim 2020: Hey guys, so i tried literally everything. Reinstalled the game multiple times, rebooted my pc multiple times, nothing helps. Everytime i start up the game the loading circle on the bottom right...
  4. Blue screen of death when installing! VERY ANGRY

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue screen of death when installing! VERY ANGRY: Could someone PLEASE help me - I can't make a new thread even! Your lame game pass software gives me a BSOD when trying to download Gears Tactics - I don't even dare download other games. I...
  5. metro exodus very long loanding screen every start

in XBoX on Windows
    metro exodus very long loanding screen every start: Every time after the intro video,before the main menu screen,i have a very long(about 5 minutes) loading screen with the same message i usually have with changing some video option .After this...
  6. New update screen. very cool

in XboX Insiders
    New update screen. very cool: [IMG] submitted by /u/bhrxz [link] [comments]
  7. my xbox one x loads up the home screen very slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one x loads up the home screen very slow: Xbox one X is loading home screen very slowly. ec7642fa-6a21-4267-bc37-1eda806a539a
  8. Very slow start up & constantly goes to a black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very slow start up & constantly goes to a black screen: Hi, I bought my son an Xbox One X earlier in the year and so far it seems to be a pile of rubbish so much so that I'm sure it must be broken. It's always been pretty awful, difficult to get it...
  9. What do u do if it stays on the Green screen for a very long time

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do u do if it stays on the Green screen for a very long time: what do u do if yo Screen stays on the green Thing 40cdeb3c-8fa7-4313-b75f-f709c4e9eac4
  10. when I turn on my xbox it doesn't go off of the green loading screen at the very start

in XBoX on Consoles
    when I turn on my xbox it doesn't go off of the green loading screen at the very start: when I turn on my xbox it doesn't go off of the green loading screen at the very start 452e37b5-4d8e-4066-956f-355cb241a762