Xbox one Seagate external hard drive undetected

Discus and support Xbox one Seagate external hard drive undetected in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've looked all over the web and come up dry so I decided to just ask for assistance on here. I've had my 4tb Seagate external hard drive for several... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mike11138, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Mike11138
    Mike11138 Guest

I've looked all over the web and come up dry so I decided to just ask for assistance on here. I've had my 4tb Seagate external hard drive for several years now and it's warranty is definitely over and done with, I have it connected and full up all the way minus future update space that is. I visit family every so often and enjoy bringing the system with me and have never had any problems until now, upon returning home and hooking the Xbox and all cables back up my hard drive has stopped reading. The device can be felt running for a moment when initially plugged in however the light never comes on and the data never gets read, the system doesn't even detect it being plugged in. I have tried all the support steps including restarting and factory resetting, I have tried everything so I don't want to be asked if I tried unplugging it and plugging it in again. I have indeed already tried switching ports and connecting to a PC and trying a different outlet, is there anything I can do besides get a new hard drive?

:)

Mike11138, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Epic Louie Win User

External Harddrive

I'd go with Seagate. They're one of the better external hard drives imo. I have a 3TB Seagate and I love it.
  3. Phoenix_Reins Win User

External hard drive not registering

These are a few that work with Xbox One. Hope this also helps.

WD 4TB My Passport Portable. The best Xbox One external hard drive. ...
    Toshiba 1TB Canvio Basics. Best budget option for Xbox One. ...
    Seagate 2TB/4TB Xbox One Game Drive. The best hard drive if you value the official branding. ...
    Seagate Expansion 8TB. ...
    Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD.
  4. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Xbox one x potential.

I'm using a 4tb Seagate external hard drive
  5. gds1972 Win User

Will different types of External HDD's work on Xbox One?

6. Edgarour Win User

My Console Is Out Of Storage Space

You have that buy a external hard drive, (2TB Seagate)
Thema:

1. Xbox one Seagate external hard drive undetected - Similar Threads - Seagate external hard

2. Xbox One S,Seagate Xbox 4tb External hard drive light stays on 10seconds off 50seconds when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S,Seagate Xbox 4tb External hard drive light stays on 10seconds off 50seconds when...: Hi all,Is this normal? When my Xbox one S is shut down,my Seagate Xbox 4tb hard drive light stays on 10seconds,then off 50 seconds. I have tried instant on,updates on or off,shut external hdd...
  3. Seagate external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seagate external hard drive: I have a seagate external hard drive. I tried playing a game from it that has been working fine until today. When I tried opening the game it said a problem occurred. I let the seagate stop...
  4. Seagate - Game Drive for Xbox 2TB External USB 3.0 Hard Drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Seagate - Game Drive for Xbox 2TB External USB 3.0 Hard Drive: So i gave my little brother my Xbox and im gonna go the PC route now. Can i use the external hard drive on the PC and play the digital copy games that are on it? If there is a certian software or...
  5. 4tb seagate external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    4tb seagate external hard drive: My Xbox one s does not detect my 4 tb seagate external hard drive. I have so many games on it. I have tried to hard reset and nothing seems to work. The seagate hard drive normally blinks on and...
  6. xbox seagate external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox seagate external hard drive: so I have been lagging for the past two week then today I hard drive has stopped working no light but when you feel it it is feeling like it is on i have tried everything even used another cable...
  7. Seagate external hard drive not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seagate external hard drive not working: My seagate external hard drive is plugged into my xbox but my game s that i had on there are now ready to install. It was all fine until i updated my console yesterday to the latest update, now my...
  8. Seagate 2tb external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seagate 2tb external hard drive: So i got 2 xbox Seagate 2tb external hard drive and they stopped working i cant reformat it before ot doesn't pop up on my pc dose anyone know what to do?? 76c4563d-3cc1-4ce7-bcc1-7fcfe4e88c8f
  9. Xbox seagate external hard drive 2tb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox seagate external hard drive 2tb: I bought a xbox seagate external hard drive 2tb 3.5 in about 3 years ago. I've never had a problem with it till a day ago. I turned on my xbox and went to play one of my games and it said i needed...
  10. External Hard Drive Problem Seagate 4TB model SRDNONF 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive Problem Seagate 4TB model SRDNONF 1: Hi Everyone Please can someone Help . i have an External Hard Drive for my X Box . its a Seagate 4 TB unit , ive had it well over a Year and it has at least one Game on it but i carnt seem to...