Xbox One seems to have stopped working entirely

Discus and support Xbox One seems to have stopped working entirely in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After about half a week to a week of not using my Xbox One it just won't turn on. Tried unplugging the power brick entirely and plugging it back in and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Darkness500, May 9, 2014.

1. Darkness500
    Darkness500 Guest

After about half a week to a week of not using my Xbox One it just won't turn on. Tried unplugging the power brick entirely and plugging it back in and I get an orange light up until I plug it into the console, then the light goes out again. I'm thinking
    it might be the power supply because it has been making a rattling noise since I got it, but it was never an issue until now. And one of the times I tried to reconnect the brick today it made a popping noise once, but it didn't change anything, it still lights
    up orange until I plug it into the console. I would try another power brick but I don't know anyone nearby me with an Xbox One. I'm going to leave it completely unplugged overnight and check tomorrow, assuming that won't help I'll see what I can do about finding
    another power brick to check if its the brick or system.

Has anyone had a similar issue or just think they know what the problem is?

:)

Darkness500, May 9, 2014
  2. Coonrar2001
    Coonrar2001 Guest
    Audio doesn't work

My audio for Netflix, YouTube and sky have stopped working entirely, but my audio for Spotify works fine, why?

Coonrar2001, May 9, 2014
  3. missing notifications

It seems to have something to do with Xbox notifications. They are on but seem to 'stop' working for some reason. Since I last posted they started working again and have AGAIN stopped working Xbox One seems to have stopped working entirely :(

Matthew Whitmer, May 9, 2014
  4. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest

It's impossible to say for sure, but my guess would be the PSU too.

Where are you located? If you're in the UK, I'd get the retailer to swap the entire package for a new one.

SigmaTheDJ, May 9, 2014
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

It's impossible to say for sure, but my guess would be the PSU too.

Where are you located? If you're in the UK, I'd get the retailer to swap the entire package for a new one.
  6. Matthew Whitmer Win User

missing notifications

It seems to have something to do with Xbox notifications. They are on but seem to 'stop' working for some reason. Since I last posted they started working again and have AGAIN stopped working :(
  7. SparkStormrider Win User

Which flash drive is best for xbox 360

I agree Sandisk is a great USB Flash drive to use with your console. I use them on my PC and quite frankly they are the only ones that I typically use. I have used others but they seem to just fall apart or stop working entirely. Sandisk ones hasn't done
    any of that to me yet.
  8. Bon3zz1001 Win User

SMG Ultralight materials mod doesn't work in Multiplayer.

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

Well It works on mine, at least in reflecting the weight change, as to actually reducing recharge times to .7 of second when it is at 200% that's another matter entirely.

[/quote]It seems like only certain variants of it are working. It was working when I had ULM 2 but now that I got another one it upgraded to ULM 3 and stopped working.
  9. Willy Snap Win User

MS points no more

It seems that Microsoft wants to lose its existing user base entirely and start over from scratch. I may have to stop checking the forums entirely. Every time I do check lately what I find here makes me more and more angry.
Thema:

1. Xbox One seems to have stopped working entirely - Similar Threads - seems stopped working

2. my xbox controler dosnt seem to connect to my windows 10 laptop

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox controler dosnt seem to connect to my windows 10 laptop: cant connect my controller to my new laptop 5b677e0c-83c1-4ff6-b5c1-078af2dcbf6c
  3. Recent players list seems completely bugged since a few days. Build or Live issue?!

in XboX Insiders
    Recent players list seems completely bugged since a few days. Build or Live issue?!: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox One won't load games on Xbox. Seems to be breaking XB1.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One won't load games on Xbox. Seems to be breaking XB1.: Games won't load in gamepass. Yes, I have already manually shut it down, over and over again. Yes I have cleared local saved game data. It does this for an hour every time I turn it on. Even the...
  5. Xbox One S - Fan Seems to be on full

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - Fan Seems to be on full: This morning while my Xbox One S was in standby, the fan seem to be running 100%. I've tried unplugging, waiting 2 mins, plugging back in. As soon as I plug it in, the fan spins up 100% again for...
  6. Seems some people just need a reminder

in XboX Insiders
    Seems some people just need a reminder: Seems you guys need a reminder. By opting into the preview program, on any tier, you are subjecting yourself to issues arising. That is our "job", to find these issues and report them. I have...
  7. Getting "There Seems to Be a Problem With Your Store Account" Error Message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting "There Seems to Be a Problem With Your Store Account" Error Message: Hi, I am trying to install some games from my Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription, but now I am getting this error message saying "There seems to be a problem with your Store account. Click here...
  8. Gamertags are unavailable but seemingly are.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertags are unavailable but seemingly are.: Hi I've been looking at different Gamertags to maybe use in the future and seemingly they look like they've been taken but when I search for the gamertag using find someone on Xbox one and search...
  9. I uninstalled this game and I can't seem to re download it. It just says "installation stopped"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I uninstalled this game and I can't seem to re download it. It just says "installation stopped": Well I bought Halo 5 on release day and I loved it but it to much space so I uninstalled it so I could have storage for other games. But I want to reinstall it but every time I try it downloads a...
  10. Downloads Seem to Start and Stop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloads Seem to Start and Stop: I keep having constant issues downloading games on my Xbox 360. The downloads seem to start and stop at completely random times. I put a game on to download before bed last night and I assumed it...