Xbox one Segate 2000go Problem.

Discus and support Xbox one Segate 2000go Problem. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, I bought a 2000g xbox one seagate hard drive. I was downloading my games on it, everything was fine. Today my xbox one does not recognize it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Charles-Étienne Beauvais, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Xbox one Segate 2000go Problem.

Hi, I bought a 2000g xbox one seagate hard drive. I was downloading my games on it, everything was fine. Today my xbox one does not recognize it anymore, my computer either. The white light no longer lights up. When I plug in the hard drive it turns on.
    But, my xbox does not recognize it, and my pc too. All my backups are on this hard diques and my games. Do you have any requests for it to work again? Thank you. Sorry, for my english I'm french.

:)

Charles-Étienne Beauvais, Sep 17, 2019
  2. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Hi, sorry you are having issues. First I would recommend taking a look at this External Hard Drive Troubleshooter.
    Hopefully something here will work. I understand how frustrating this is. I had an external hard drive failure myself recently. Mine was old though.
  3. FreakRoach Win User

If your PC can not recognize the drive then it means drive is dead. If its still in warranty you can get a replacement. Register online at seagate support.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there Charles,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and for marking the answer.
    We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  5. AirNebula732 Win User

Hey there here is the Seagate support page for this kind of issue I hope it helps you if not I'm sure someone here will have the right answer for you

Seagate support

https://www.seagate.com/gb/en/support/downloads/seatools/
  6. MetalNutz Win User

That's unfortunate. I've heard a lot of bad things about the external hard drive's from Seagate fizzling out. I have two WD external hard drive's and they've both worked great since I got them over 4 years ago.
Thema:

1. Xbox one Segate 2000go Problem. - Similar Threads - Segate 2000go Problem

2. Resolution of Recent Fable 3 Local Co-Op Save Autodestruct Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resolution of Recent Fable 3 Local Co-Op Save Autodestruct Problem: Hello: I hope I am in the right forum, if not, apologies, and hopefully the moderator can situate this post where it belongs... In an earlier post I surprisingly was well received in my...
  3. Problem z dołaczeniem do sesji online w grze forza horizon 4 [Problem with joining an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem z dołaczeniem do sesji online w grze forza horizon 4 [Problem with joining an...: Witam moj brat ma taki problem ze nie może dołaczyc do wspólnej gry wyskakuje wyszukiwanie sesji po czym komunikat nie mozna pobrać adresu ip zrobiony reinstal gry reset konsoli i reset rutera i...
  4. Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: How im it's use Microsoft Rewards app 698751ca-588a-478f-908d-b36bc53f7a58
  5. Problem with FH4 ON PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with FH4 ON PC.: Hello guys I have a problem with Forza Horizon 4 I just completed that mission with autumn,spring,winter and after that the game keep crashing/closing random and I don't know what to do please...
  6. Xbox elite series 2, problems with bluetooth on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite series 2, problems with bluetooth on PC: Hello, as mentioned above, I have connectivity issues. When Xbox elite series 2 is the only device connected via bluetooth to my laptop, it works perfectly. But after connecting my bluetooth...
  7. "Your network may be experiencing some problems" in Xbox Game Streaming app (Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Your network may be experiencing some problems" in Xbox Game Streaming app (Android): When I run the streaming test on my Xbox it says everything is fine (all green ticks). My controller is connected to my Android device (Nexus 7) without any issues, and the Game Streaming app is...
  8. Xbox one s problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s problem: Im having a problem with nba 2k20 when iclick on it it says getting game ready then another message pops up saying something went wrong and it gives me a error help code 0x80073cf6 how do i fix...
  9. formatted segate 2tb hardrive for use on ym xbox one will no longer work

in XBoX on Consoles
    formatted segate 2tb hardrive for use on ym xbox one will no longer work: what isw this [Mod removed] with my laptop not being able to read my hard drive after I formatted it for my xbox one this is ridiculous the computer can detect the drive which means the drive can...
  10. My Segate Hard drive stopped working randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Segate Hard drive stopped working randomly: So ive had this hard drive for about 1 year and a half and it just stopped working randomly and ive tried taking it out and doing anything possible and i do not know what to do anymore. It is a...