Xbox one Segate 2000go Problem.

Discus and support Xbox one Segate 2000go Problem. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, I bought a 2000g xbox one seagate hard drive. I was downloading my games on it, everything was fine. Today my xbox one does not recognize it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Charles-Étienne Beauvais, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Xbox one Segate 2000go Problem.

Hi, I bought a 2000g xbox one seagate hard drive. I was downloading my games on it, everything was fine. Today my xbox one does not recognize it anymore, my computer either. The white light no longer lights up. When I plug in the hard drive it turns on.
    But, my xbox does not recognize it, and my pc too. All my backups are on this hard diques and my games. Do you have any requests for it to work again? Thank you. Sorry, for my english I'm french.

:)

Charles-Étienne Beauvais, Sep 17, 2019
  2. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Hi, sorry you are having issues. First I would recommend taking a look at this External Hard Drive Troubleshooter.
    Hopefully something here will work. I understand how frustrating this is. I had an external hard drive failure myself recently. Mine was old though.
  3. FreakRoach Win User

If your PC can not recognize the drive then it means drive is dead. If its still in warranty you can get a replacement. Register online at seagate support.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there Charles,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and for marking the answer.
    We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  5. AirNebula732 Win User

Hey there here is the Seagate support page for this kind of issue I hope it helps you if not I'm sure someone here will have the right answer for you

Seagate support

https://www.seagate.com/gb/en/support/downloads/seatools/
  6. MetalNutz Win User

That's unfortunate. I've heard a lot of bad things about the external hard drive's from Seagate fizzling out. I have two WD external hard drive's and they've both worked great since I got them over 4 years ago.
Thema:

1. Xbox one Segate 2000go Problem. - Similar Threads - Segate 2000go Problem

2. Windows 10 Xbox App Ip problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox App Ip problem: I'm having a problem with my xbox companion app. It keeps saying "We couldn't connect to the Xbox One console with the IP address provided". My NAT type is fine, I typed my xbox's ip address about...
  3. Problema con Microsoft Rewards[Problem with Microsoft Rewards]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema con Microsoft Rewards[Problem with Microsoft Rewards]: Los días 27 y 28 de julio no obtuve los 50 puntos por obtener el logro diario. Hace 20 días se rompió la racha de días consecutivos conectada a la página de microsoft rewards a pesar de que me...
  4. My xbox is having a problem and I would like some help

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox is having a problem and I would like some help: 90 percent of my friends profile pictures are blank and so are my msg when I get an invite I join and it kicks me I also can’t connect to games not a problem with my internet I looked into that...
  5. Modern Warfare campaign problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare campaign problem: I bought the Modern Warfare game disc, installed the disc and the 105gb content. I then installed he 50gb game update however when I start the game it is still asking to purchase Modern Warfare...
  6. Xbox One party chat problems with eero router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One party chat problems with eero router: Okay, so I have an eero router. I have two Xboxes. I was previously getting a moderate NAT on both Xboxes. I've port-forwarded the multiple required ports on my first xbox. I had to change the...
  7. Xbox Live to Ultimate Upgrade Problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live to Ultimate Upgrade Problem: I bought 3 years of Xbox Live Gold so that I could upgrade for xbox game pass ultimate. The problem is I didnt know that Xbox had a 36 month limit to the subscription. So, when they offered me 1...
  8. Audio Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Problem: I can't access microphone monitoring options in the menu hub. the option appears locked. please help me -_- 70ca59af-60bf-4426-b8a5-85330493b036
  9. formatted segate 2tb hardrive for use on ym xbox one will no longer work

in XBoX on Consoles
    formatted segate 2tb hardrive for use on ym xbox one will no longer work: what isw this [Mod removed] with my laptop not being able to read my hard drive after I formatted it for my xbox one this is ridiculous the computer can detect the drive which means the drive can...
  10. My Segate Hard drive stopped working randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Segate Hard drive stopped working randomly: So ive had this hard drive for about 1 year and a half and it just stopped working randomly and ive tried taking it out and doing anything possible and i do not know what to do anymore. It is a...