Xbox One sent in for repair got back without my old harddrive.

Discus and support Xbox One sent in for repair got back without my old harddrive. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Not sure if this is the right section to be posting this topic, if not please direct me to the correct directory. So about 2 weeks ago I sent in my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hostile x 17, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Hostile x 17
    Hostile x 17 Guest

Not sure if this is the right section to be posting this topic, if not please direct me to the correct directory.

So about 2 weeks ago I sent in my xbox one for repairs because my disk drive was not reading my disks. Today I just picked it up from my UPS depot and brought it home.

What I found was that I lost everything on my harddrive. All my saves and games. Is this the way it's supposed to be when they ship back your console? So now I have to restart all my games again and have possibly lost my FIFA club pro.

:)

Hostile x 17, Jun 20, 2014
  2. SHIPPING CONSOLE REPAIR !!

dude, just went through this about 2 months back. i love my xbox also BUT their service SUCKS.took 57 days to get xbox repaired. i sent in harddrive and you would think put new harddrive in package and send back. no brainer right ? the on line "[Mod
    Removed]
    " who read off some company crap had no real answers for the delays.the xbox 360s has an "over heating problem.after finaly getting the superviser and ripping him a new one finaly got the new harddrive back.in fact they sent 2 new hardrives
    back. xbox service is bad. goog luck.

SANDRABEE OO7, Jun 20, 2014
  3. zoanemesis
    zoanemesis Guest
    Backwards compatible with flash drive

So I have a old mp3 player that I converted to be my memory unit. I wanted to go and play a old xbox game but it says I need a hard drive. Is there anyway I can play it without a harddrive? Is there a backwards compatibility download that I can put onto
    my flashdrive that will enable me to play old games without a harddrive? Also fyi this game is backwards compatible as I have played it before back when I had my harddrive. Thanks for the help guys.

zoanemesis, Jun 20, 2014
  4. Hostile x 17
    Hostile x 17 Guest

nvm, everything is up in the cloud. Duh!

Hostile x 17, Jun 20, 2014
  5. Hostile x 17 Win User

nvm, everything is up in the cloud. Duh!
  6. SANDRABEE OO7 Win User

SHIPPING CONSOLE REPAIR !!

dude, just went through this about 2 months back. i love my xbox also BUT their service SUCKS.took 57 days to get xbox repaired. i sent in harddrive and you would think put new harddrive in package and send back. no brainer right ? the on line "[Mod
    Removed]
    " who read off some company crap had no real answers for the delays.the xbox 360s has an "over heating problem.after finaly getting the superviser and ripping him a new one finaly got the new harddrive back.in fact they sent 2 new hardrives
    back. xbox service is bad. goog luck.
  7. Xenokai Win User

Xbox Logo Pauseing on boot up!?

its 4 month old, i remove the harddrive and updated without the harddrive and the problem is gone, must be something with the harddrives update files? but if i put the harddrive back in the stutter is back, i donno whats going on. I may try a format
    of the hdd?
  8. MB5656 Win User

Warranty

also if you sent it in to repair you have a 90 day warranty and the old one is gone. So if you got your warranty deleted it was due to it being sent to repair place

hope that helps :)
  9. OnlyPOCKO Win User

GamerScore Reset

ya same here some one modded stuff on my xbox and my old one broke i got a new and when i turned on my old one ito do the harddrive trancefer i had old a new gamer score back then when i did swich it was back ant the gamerscore i reearned so i was wonder
    ing if they did give give it back cuz they can if you are luck but thay dont do it much
Thema:

1. Xbox One sent in for repair got back without my old harddrive. - Similar Threads - sent repair got

2. Xbox Repair SR - No Label Being Sent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Repair SR - No Label Being Sent: It's been 4 days.... someone give me a phone number so I can get my [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] label! Step 2: Print your delivery labelTemando Solutions (L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  3. CAN ANYONE HELP! Sent in Taco Bell Platinum Xbox One X for repair and got a base model X back!

in XBoX on Consoles
    CAN ANYONE HELP! Sent in Taco Bell Platinum Xbox One X for repair and got a base model X back!: I recently sent in my Platinum Xbox One X in for repair because the graphics card was going out. I was told I would be receiving my console back. I open the box from the repair center the other...
  4. Quick question about getting an out of warranty opened xbox one s sent in for repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick question about getting an out of warranty opened xbox one s sent in for repair.: I had a one s in the box that I had gotten almost 2 chrismas ago as a gift. But took it out of the box last november & recently the disc drive went out but an employee at my local gamestop told me...
  5. Xbox One X was sent in to be repaired under warranty but it is still not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X was sent in to be repaired under warranty but it is still not working: I sent my Xbox one X in for the cd rom to get repaired bc it would no longer eject the disc. I received the Xbox back yesterday and it still will not take a disc or eject the disc that was in it....
  6. Sent in Xbox to be repaired. They factory reset it so I lost all my DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sent in Xbox to be repaired. They factory reset it so I lost all my DLC: Hello I got a repair service order on the 15th of this month and sent my Xbox in to be repaired on the 17th. It would only turn on for a few seconds before shutting itself off. I just had it...
  7. Custom controller sent in for repairs TWICE, looking for advice on how to get refund at...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Custom controller sent in for repairs TWICE, looking for advice on how to get refund at...: I'll try to keep this short and sweet. Bought a 'custom' controller for my husband for Christmas - literally the only thing I did was add his gamertag engraved onto the front. Got the...
  8. XBox One S console died, I sent in for repair with a disc in it, got a replacement console.... ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S console died, I sent in for repair with a disc in it, got a replacement console.... ...: My Xbox one console was completely dead, would not power on, so I couldnt eject the disc. They shipped me a replacement unit, but now I lack my FIFA 18 disc and cannot play. Do I have any way to...
  9. I sent my xbox one S for repairs and I got it back and it still doesnt work, what do I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my xbox one S for repairs and I got it back and it still doesnt work, what do I do: I sent my xbox one S in for repairs about 2 weeks ago because it was not turning on at the time, I got it back a few days ago and it was working just fine for about 3 hours and now it wont turn...
  10. Sent my XBOX One in for repair under the warranty - Got it back voided Warranty, I did nothing ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent my XBOX One in for repair under the warranty - Got it back voided Warranty, I did nothing ...: I sent my XBOX One, that is approximately 9 months old in for Warranty repair. It will not stay on. They sent it back to me with a letter saying I had opened or modified it and the warranty was...