Xbox one series s call of duty black ops 1:rezurrection pack 4 (EN)

Discus and support Xbox one series s call of duty black ops 1:rezurrection pack 4 (EN) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought and downloaded the "resurrection pack 4 (EN)" for call of duty black ops 1 and it doesn't show anything new in any of the game modes. Did I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BenNChristina9094Barnes, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Xbox one series s call of duty black ops 1:rezurrection pack 4 (EN)

I bought and downloaded the "resurrection pack 4 (EN)" for call of duty black ops 1 and it doesn't show anything new in any of the game modes. Did I waste my money? Or how do I fix this? I'm using an "Xbox one series s" which is compatible with both the game and the dlc pack so can someone please tell me what to do so I can play the dlc pack I bought?

:)

BenNChristina9094Barnes, Nov 25, 2021
  2. v SYCKiE o Win User

Any possibilities for this?

It's Call of Duty Black Ops - Rezurrection map pack, the last one
  3. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Click the menu button on the game icon and go to manage game and add-ons, click on the game icon again and see if all DLC content is installed.

Then go back and on saved data delete the ''reserved space'', clean your console's MAC, restart when prompted, and try again.

To clean the MAC follow this path

Settings>general>network settings>advanced settings>alternative MAC address and click clear and restart the console when prompted.

And from what I've read, it looks like this content is only available in zombie mode.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Ok better question

Because of the region locks

Does your accounr region and actual region and language and console regions match?

With bo content it is MANDATORY

So if you live in France and have UK English but France location it won't work

For example

Has to be France account French language France physical location and france console setting and French black ops disk or digital game and no there is no way around it

In Denmark.only Dutch or German is supported etc
  5. GustavoBethu Win User

call of duty ops 4 Argentina

was it there at one point ?
    I almost sure it was, and these days it´s not: "Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 no está disponible actualmente." in english: "Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 is not currently available."
    https://www.microsoft.com/es-ar/p/call-of-duty-black-ops-4/c19n0723phfl?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab .

And black ops pass IS availavle in argentina: https://www.microsoft.com/es-ar/p/call-of-duty-black-ops-4-pase-black-ops/bqv9xcx5h9v9?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
  6. QuiCkz AleX Win User

How To Get Rezurrection Free (If you have the hardened or prestige edition pack)

[quote user="sneaky pete13"]

so this map pack is just a zombie map?

[/quote]YES

Lift off into the latest Zombies epic with "Rezurrection," the new content pack for "Call of Duty: Black Ops," and the first to launch players into space! Old school Zombies strategies get blown out of the airlock in "Moon," where armed with new perks and
    a space-age arsenal of weapons, our heroes must overcome undead astronauts and fluctuating gravity as they unearth conspiracies that began in 1943. Rounding out Rezurrection are the 4 maps that spawned the Zombie phenomenon: "Nacht der Untoten," "Verrückt,"
    "Shi No Numa" and "Der Riese."

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...ack-4-EN/914b7c2e-d330-461f-9104-f11146be3510
Thema:

1. Xbox one series s call of duty black ops 1:rezurrection pack 4 (EN) - Similar Threads - series call duty

2. Call of duty cold war series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty cold war series x: Hi I just logged into cold war and I got this little window of achievements on left middle of my screen and stays on during play how do you get rid of it? [img] bdaaeb3b-00f3-40ab-8eae-37f10a8c4fab
  3. How to solve "transmission error" in Call of Duty Modern Warfare (Xbox Series X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to solve "transmission error" in Call of Duty Modern Warfare (Xbox Series X): I made a few comments on this forum about Call of Duty: Modern Warfare not working online. Whenever connecting to a game, it simply says "transmission error". I found a solution that worked for...
  4. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War 2 - XBOX Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War 2 - XBOX Series X: Hello, I recently was able to get the new XBOX Series X...upon downloading all the games that I owned, I discovered that COD Black Ops Cold War 2 will not open for me. Microsoft stores recognizes...
  5. Xbox series X : Call of duty Warzone High definition Pack 2 and 3 not avalaible.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X : Call of duty Warzone High definition Pack 2 and 3 not avalaible.: Hi, The issue (if it is actually an issue) is that I cant make both high definition packs 2 and 3 get installed at the same time. Either 2 or 3 shows as "Available" in the game "file management"...
  6. Call of Duty Cold War won't load on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Cold War won't load on Xbox Series X: So after 2 days of problem solving here is what I found out. I bought COD:CW for Xbox one. After I got my hands on a Series X I bought the next gen upgrade. Well the other day I noticed that there...
  7. i have the call of duty cold war enhanced edition xbox series x but no ray tracing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have the call of duty cold war enhanced edition xbox series x but no ray tracing?: i have the call of duty cold war enhanced disk edition for the xbox series x but no ray tracing but its not giving me the options for 120hz or ray tracing, i dont understand what am i missing...
  8. Call Of Duty Cold War not starting up (Series X)

in XboX Insiders
    Call Of Duty Cold War not starting up (Series X): I just got the series x and my cold war isn’t working. It’s stuck on a black screen and if it gets past the black screen, it’s stuck on connecting. Anyone know a solution? submitted by...
  9. Xbox Series X and Call of Duty Cold War (also Apex Legends)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X and Call of Duty Cold War (also Apex Legends): I was lucky enough to get a Series X back in November when they were released. Sadly I haven't played it much at all because it won't run the games I want to play. I purchased the cross gen bundle...
  10. Why do I need the xbox one and series X versions of call of duty cold war installed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I need the xbox one and series X versions of call of duty cold war installed?: I had cold war on xbox one, and recently got my Series X, so I had to pay $10 to upgrade to the series X version. Now, I have both the xbox one and series x versions of the game installed,...