Xbox One Servers in Asia

Discus and support Xbox One Servers in Asia in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, is it completely useless to have an Xbox One in Asia if you like to play online? I can't find any servers on 90% of my games. When I finally find... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CurruptMonk, Mar 29, 2019.

1. CurruptMonk
    CurruptMonk Guest

Xbox One Servers in Asia

Hi,

is it completely useless to have an Xbox One in Asia if you like to play online?

I can't find any servers on 90% of my games. When I finally find a server, it's basically impossible to play because of the lags....

Is there a project for Cross Play with PS4 and/or PC??? This sounds like the best way to propose a real gaming experience for your customers here in Asia.

Anyway, cheers mates.

FT

:)

CurruptMonk, Mar 29, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox One Servers in Asia

Hi there Currupt,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with availability in the Asia servers. Thanks for letting us know about the issue. We'll be closing this thread.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. CurruptMonk Win User

Xbox One Servers in Asia

Hi there pawncrackers,

thanks for joigning :). It would be in the interest of everyone to aloud cross-network (except maybe for Sony in Asia?)....

Fingers crossed!

I found many places to play on PC, this platform is very popular in Thailand. I might take it to the next level and make myself a little "office" at home ;).

Greetings for Chiang Mai

F
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox One Servers in Asia

Hello Monk,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. Unfortunately, Xbox servers are not responsible for the connection to game servers. Once you launch the game you are connecting directly to the game server. Try refreshing your network. What is your NAT type
    on your console? Try this
    troubleshooting for slow performance

Thanks,

Brad
  5. pawncrackers Win User

Xbox One Servers in Asia

Hi there,

I'm really sorry to hear about your connection problems. :( I experienced similar issues, when playing the Hong Kong version of Neverwinter - barely anyone online, and on several days, I was the ONLY one playing! xD Strange feeling..!

It would be down to the respective companies to enable cross play, we can't speak for them when it comes to territories across the world, but steps are being made in the right direction at least. I'd keep an eye on social media for updates, and possibly
    more towards E3 time.

In the meantime, PC gaming might prove more fruitful, if you have the means. :)

Best,

L
  6. CurruptMonk Win User

Xbox One Servers in Asia

Hi again Brad,

thanks for the update. I really hope all games will soon be cross-network. Is really too bad not to have the possibility to play online here in Asia with Xbox One.... Hopefully, as you said, this will change!

I will try everything you said to better my gaming experience.

Cheers from Thailand ;)

F
Thema:

Xbox One Servers in Asia

1. Xbox One Servers in Asia - Similar Threads - Servers Asia

2. Unable to connect to server. Software update failure.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to server. Software update failure.: While streaming in xbox video, service cut out. Error code popped up and told me software update failure. Was forced to shut down XBox One and now I am unable to use my online services. Please...
  3. why are your servers so inconsistent

in XBoX Accessibility
    why are your servers so inconsistent: ill be gaming for about an hour or so and then some friends invite me to go out so i do and when i come back and get on the servers are down its been happening for a while but please fix the...
  4. Why do we keep old mutiplayer servers for old games running

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do we keep old mutiplayer servers for old games running: For example black ops two and one, the servers are full of modders who mod the game so bad it looks like a mall after Christmas, and its wierd the game is about 5 years old black ops 1 is older...
  5. Ark Survival Evolved CANT LOAD INTO ONLY MY SERVER THAT MY CHARACTER IS ON

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Survival Evolved CANT LOAD INTO ONLY MY SERVER THAT MY CHARACTER IS ON: I'm On Microsoft Store & I've recently downloaded ARK to play instead of using my Xbox but after countless attempts to log onto my server which my base & character are on WHICH I have been able to...
  6. Random Disconnect from Server

in XBoX Accessibility
    Random Disconnect from Server: Ongoing problem (now on day 3) with both XBOX One S consoles (one wired, one wireless) randomly disconnecting from XBOX Live with message stating for the wired console: "Disconnect from Server"...
  7. XBOX Server Connectivity Blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Server Connectivity Blocked: Around 2 months ago I tried to play Forza Horizon 4 online and I couldn't. I checked and my Server Connectivity and it was blocked and my Teredo was unable to qualify. I managed to fix the NAT...
  8. erro de conexão do servidor [Translate] Server Connection Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    erro de conexão do servidor [Translate] Server Connection Error: estou com problema para jogar super cartela [Translate] I'm having trouble playing Super color chart 5983681c-cc54-46a1-8a96-a94a4412659c
  9. Unable to connect to servers Gears of war 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to servers Gears of war 5: on PC whenever i try to play online it gives me an error " Unable to connect to servers (0x80004005) error i have a Wired connection so my internet works . 68ee525a-1f84-4ec3-b6bf-542518a5dc49
  10. Why no Asia/Oceanic servers for PUBG?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why no Asia/Oceanic servers for PUBG?: Why no Asia/Oceanic servers for PUBG? Any plans to bring them in? Game is practically unplayable in Australia. bfe96f40-a140-4260-a393-ba8311cdb984