Xbox One Servers in Asia

Discus and support Xbox One Servers in Asia in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, is it completely useless to have an Xbox One in Asia if you like to play online? I can't find any servers on 90% of my games. When I finally find... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CurruptMonk, Mar 29, 2019.

1. CurruptMonk
    CurruptMonk Guest

Xbox One Servers in Asia

Hi,

is it completely useless to have an Xbox One in Asia if you like to play online?

I can't find any servers on 90% of my games. When I finally find a server, it's basically impossible to play because of the lags....

Is there a project for Cross Play with PS4 and/or PC??? This sounds like the best way to propose a real gaming experience for your customers here in Asia.

Anyway, cheers mates.

FT

:)

CurruptMonk, Mar 29, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox One Servers in Asia

Hi there Currupt,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with availability in the Asia servers. Thanks for letting us know about the issue. We'll be closing this thread.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. CurruptMonk Win User

Xbox One Servers in Asia

Hi there pawncrackers,

thanks for joigning :). It would be in the interest of everyone to aloud cross-network (except maybe for Sony in Asia?)....

Fingers crossed!

I found many places to play on PC, this platform is very popular in Thailand. I might take it to the next level and make myself a little "office" at home ;).

Greetings for Chiang Mai

F
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox One Servers in Asia

Hello Monk,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. Unfortunately, Xbox servers are not responsible for the connection to game servers. Once you launch the game you are connecting directly to the game server. Try refreshing your network. What is your NAT type
    on your console? Try this
    troubleshooting for slow performance

Thanks,

Brad
  5. pawncrackers Win User

Xbox One Servers in Asia

Hi there,

I'm really sorry to hear about your connection problems. :( I experienced similar issues, when playing the Hong Kong version of Neverwinter - barely anyone online, and on several days, I was the ONLY one playing! xD Strange feeling..!

It would be down to the respective companies to enable cross play, we can't speak for them when it comes to territories across the world, but steps are being made in the right direction at least. I'd keep an eye on social media for updates, and possibly
    more towards E3 time.

In the meantime, PC gaming might prove more fruitful, if you have the means. :)

Best,

L
  6. CurruptMonk Win User

Xbox One Servers in Asia

Hi again Brad,

thanks for the update. I really hope all games will soon be cross-network. Is really too bad not to have the possibility to play online here in Asia with Xbox One.... Hopefully, as you said, this will change!

I will try everything you said to better my gaming experience.

Cheers from Thailand ;)

F
Thema:

Xbox One Servers in Asia

1. Xbox One Servers in Asia - Similar Threads - Servers Asia

2. Minecraft Servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Servers: Hello, my friend and I play survival on a server that he created. I cannot play in that world unless he is in the world as well. Is there a way that he can transfer ownership to me so when he is...
  3. Xbox servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox servers: When are the servers going to be up d72e8a79-3e1c-4435-ba28-d94efd3ddd36
  4. Everyone on Friends list goes offline randomly & Other Social Server Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Everyone on Friends list goes offline randomly & Other Social Server Issues: Every now and again, everyone on my friends list goes offline and I have to wait sometimes up to 10 minutes for the friends that are online to slowly pop up again. ALSO recently my friends and I...
  5. Ark não entra nos servidores [Ark does not enter the servers]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark não entra nos servidores [Ark does not enter the servers]: falha ao conectar não conseguimos recuperar o endereço,nao consigo entrar em servidore [Translation-failed to connect we could not retrieve the address, I can't get into server]...
  6. Server not available uk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Server not available uk: Hiya, Probably a very silly question, but can anyone give me any info on the message i've got on my screen, saying that the servers for Forza Horizon 4 are not available? Is this temporary...
  7. Not able to get onto servers on bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to get onto servers on bedrock: I got onto Minecraft bedrock for my Nintendo switch when I saw a message related to my Microsoft account and switch online account. I realized that my Nintendo online subscription ended so I...
  8. Xbox live servers in South Africa?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live servers in South Africa?: Hello, So i moved from the UK to SA years ago. I changed my region to South Africa as well as language and time zone. I've also made changes on my Microsoft Account. Im on a 100/100 fibre line...
  9. Xbox LFG "open group chat button"/ Xbox discord server link

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox LFG "open group chat button"/ Xbox discord server link: This is kinda gonna be two questions in one, so if you have an answer to either please leave it in the comments. First question being, what is the "open group chat" button on Xbox looking for...
  10. Why no Asia/Oceanic servers for PUBG?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why no Asia/Oceanic servers for PUBG?: Why no Asia/Oceanic servers for PUBG? Any plans to bring them in? Game is practically unplayable in Australia. bfe96f40-a140-4260-a393-ba8311cdb984