Xbox One Service Request Bug?

Discus and support Xbox One Service Request Bug? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently found my disc drive on my Xbox One S is not functioning correctly. So I saw it was still covered by the one year warranty, and tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by camstuart46, Jun 28, 2020.

1. camstuart46
    camstuart46 Guest

I recently found my disc drive on my Xbox One S is not functioning correctly. So I saw it was still covered by the one year warranty, and tried to submit a service request and with stores closed I chose the shipping option. But as soon as I get to the review
    and payment option of the repair request it just keeps kicking me back to me start of the request with everything how I filled it out. And I can't seem top break this loop to make repair request. How do I fix this so I can get my console repaired?

:)

camstuart46, Jun 28, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. SkateHigh3968 Win User

XBOX ONE SERVICE REQUEST

AC cord just shorted out and burned a hole into the cord. It will now take almost 3 weeks to get a new AC cord not even the whole power brick just the cord. I left sony and I am now starting to think it was the worst choice of my life.
  3. Skihawks Win User

XBOX ONE SERVICE REQUEST

Wonderful...Just shipped my X1 and it was received on 4-10. Guess I won't be playing Titanfall until Christmas.
  4. Your Dead McFly Win User

XBOX ONE SERVICE REQUEST

Thanks for the info. US Customs takes awhile before FedEx can even touch em.
  5. YUCryin77 Win User

XBOX ONE SERVICE REQUEST

A couple weeks ago I sent my XB1 in for repair because it wouldn't read any discs. They sent me back a refurb unit that read discs perfectly for about a day. From hookup you could hear the hard drive clicking, and on the second day it stopped working. All
    it would do is freeze at the Xbox logo screen. I called support again and they said they would ship me a box so I wouldn't have to pay anything, and I could send it back in for repair. That was 8 days ago. Still with no box I called them again today. They
    told me the last rep promised something they can't do. I would have to pay to ship it back AGAIN and they said they had no control over if I got a new or refurb replacement still. I also learned that if you do the $500 hold to get a "new unit" shipped to you
    that it could STILL be a refurb!! They said there was nothing else they could do, and that I could post to the forum and hope for a reply... great customer service Microsoft. I've been with them since the first Xbox and spent near $800 for the One and games
    and accessories. Guess that doesn't matter since they already got money out of me, right?
  6. ultimate lew1s Win User

So firstly id try clearing the cache on your browser close it all down and try again if that doesnt work then contact xbox support again and explain the issue to them.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Service Request Bug? - Similar Threads - Service Request Bug

2. Service Request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service Request: I recently discovered that my Xbox controller was having some technical issues so I filled out a service request for it and they gave me a shipping label along with a service number. It says on...
  3. Service Request not being actioned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service Request not being actioned: I have started a service request for a broken controller. I received the initial email saying we will contact you shortly but I havent heard anything in a week. Can someone contact me to have this...
  4. Service request action time frames

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service request action time frames: Hi, just wondering (in the current climate), roughly how long should it take to get a response when a service request is logged online?? The auto email response still says should hear back within...
  5. Xbox controller service order request issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller service order request issue: I am having an issue when trying to make a warranty service order request for my Xbox elite series 2 controller. It is constantly stuck on step three, where I select a shipping method, and it will...
  6. Service request number

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service request number: Hello, I was recently contacted by Microsoft support about an issue I had and was given a service request number. I have had a few different issues since receiving this and I can not remember what...
  7. Sent Design Lab controller in for warranty work and Service request was cancelled after it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent Design Lab controller in for warranty work and Service request was cancelled after it...: Hi Everyone, The head phone jack stopped working on my son's new Xbox design lab controller(had it for only 2 months). It was still under warranty so I opened a service request with Microsoft and...
  8. Request service online through PC and Mobile not getting past payment auth. ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Request service online through PC and Mobile not getting past payment auth. ?: Roughly 3 weeks ago, my Xbox One X Scorpio started having serious problems. Daily, i would have to restart, reset and restore my console to factory default just to get it to boot up to the home...
  9. Need help with requesting service repair order.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with requesting service repair order.: Hey everyone, I've been trying to get a service repair order going for my elite series 2 controller but everytime it just stalls on the shipping page leaving it in a constant loading loop. Ive...
  10. Shipping Label and Service Request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shipping Label and Service Request: January last year, I requested for a service and repair from Microsoft Xbox. I tried to generate the shipping label numerous times and it wouldn't work. I am currently located in Germany so I...