Xbox one Service

Discus and support Xbox one Service in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How can i fix my xbox one... When i turn it on.. we saw on our tv that our xbox needs service. d97cfa9f-07ee-4bab-8510-a54b38600cda Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RalphCatubay, Apr 15, 2019.

1. RalphCatubay
    RalphCatubay Guest

Xbox one Service

How can i fix my xbox one... When i turn it on.. we saw on our tv that our xbox needs service.

:)

RalphCatubay, Apr 15, 2019
  2. zomboman16 Win User

Xbox one Service

You will need to send it off for repair
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox one service

Thats if the gamer lives in the US.
  4. XBF Nestor S Win User

Xbox one service

Hey Arsenal thanks for taking the time to bring this inquiry to us!

We suggest looking into our
    Devices page
    since it would have any and all pricing information (available for you) on there. Give it a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other issue or inquiry!
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox one service

If the console is still under warranty you might be able to have it serviced/repaired through the support.
  6. Major Johnathan Win User

Xbox one service

Hello, I checked around the internet and its 115-175USD to get an xbox one serviced out of warranty, hope this gives you a rough estimate on whether it's worth it or not, personally I'd buy a new system with a warranty plan, I reccomend the 1TB Minecraft
    Xbox One S as it's around 260 with a 2yr warranty depending where you buy from
Thema:

Xbox one Service

1. Xbox one Service - Similar Threads - Service

2. xbox live not wokring for days on 360 no service alerts plse help

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live not wokring for days on 360 no service alerts plse help: As of yesterday 1130am Tucson AZ I have not been able to connect to live on my 360. Microsoft web sight doesn't say anything about a service alert but my xbox 360 does. My friend has an xbox one...
  3. Teredo & Xbox live service.

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo & Xbox live service.: Hi, Since release I have been trying to get Teredo to work properly. below a short summary of the status: No vpn installed, even no addapters listed beside teredo and the default one. I have...
  4. Unable to connect to online game services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to online game services: I am currently unable to connect to any online game services using my Xbox One. This started today, although I have not used my console for about 2 weeks. I was on an insider beta build, so the...
  5. Xbox Serviceautrag Kontakt - Paket verloren gegangen ?[Translation-Xbox Service outage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Serviceautrag Kontakt - Paket verloren gegangen ?[Translation-Xbox Service outage...: Hallo, ich habe letzte Woche meinen defekten Controller bei UPS mit einem Rücksendeschein abgegeben. Jedoch hat sich seitdem hier in der Sendungsverfolgung nichts nach dem Status "Der UPS Access...
  6. Principaux services xbox live[Translation-Main xbox live services]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Principaux services xbox live[Translation-Main xbox live services]: Bonjours bonsoir j'aimerais résoudre le problème pour que je puisse jouer sauf je ne trouve pas de vidéo ni information vue que il y a juste des ksos mais bon si vous pouvez m'aider pas comme les...
  7. Always Problems with Xbox Live Core Services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Always Problems with Xbox Live Core Services: Every time there is a new game that comes out, Xbox Live Core Services starts acting up and undergoes maintenance. The day Gears 5 was released, everyone was unable to log in. And now, Halo: Reach...
  8. Shipping Label and Service Request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shipping Label and Service Request: January last year, I requested for a service and repair from Microsoft Xbox. I tried to generate the shipping label numerous times and it wouldn't work. I am currently located in Germany so I...
  9. Asus: problems with connection XBOX 360 E to Microsoft Live services

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Asus: problems with connection XBOX 360 E to Microsoft Live services: Asus (Modems/Gateways): problems with connection XBOX 360 E to Microsoft Live services Hi, Sorry about that problem Please follow this troubleshooting >...
  10. horrible customer service being lied to and [Mod Removed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    horrible customer service being lied to and [Mod Removed]: claudio s and maria c of customer support continue to lie to me after i was hacked and given a communication ban for the 5th time on this account and more on another i was asking to have it lifted...