Xbox one Service

Discus and support Xbox one Service in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How can i fix my xbox one... When i turn it on.. we saw on our tv that our xbox needs service. d97cfa9f-07ee-4bab-8510-a54b38600cda Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RalphCatubay, Apr 15, 2019.

1. RalphCatubay
    RalphCatubay Guest

Xbox one Service

How can i fix my xbox one... When i turn it on.. we saw on our tv that our xbox needs service.

:)

RalphCatubay, Apr 15, 2019
  2. zomboman16 Win User

Xbox one Service

You will need to send it off for repair
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox one service

Thats if the gamer lives in the US.
  4. XBF Nestor S Win User

Xbox one service

Hey Arsenal thanks for taking the time to bring this inquiry to us!

We suggest looking into our
    Devices page
    since it would have any and all pricing information (available for you) on there. Give it a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other issue or inquiry!
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox one service

If the console is still under warranty you might be able to have it serviced/repaired through the support.
  6. Major Johnathan Win User

Xbox one service

Hello, I checked around the internet and its 115-175USD to get an xbox one serviced out of warranty, hope this gives you a rough estimate on whether it's worth it or not, personally I'd buy a new system with a warranty plan, I reccomend the 1TB Minecraft
    Xbox One S as it's around 260 with a 2yr warranty depending where you buy from
Thema:

Xbox one Service

1. Xbox one Service - Similar Threads - Service

2. email for customer service followup for my request for xbox game refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    email for customer service followup for my request for xbox game refund: hi. i recently requested a refund for an xbox game. microsoft did reply , however , i would like to engage in a conversation. i have "replied" to the microsoft email , but i have not received a...
  3. Xbox live service?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live service?: Hi, are having some problems with my xbox one x, it wont start up with the normal screen. For several days it has been starting up with black screen, for the, after about a minut, changing to the...
  4. How to bypass "An error has occurred with the call of duty account service" in call of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to bypass "An error has occurred with the call of duty account service" in call of...: Imagine buying a call of duty: black ops 4 for black out and end up with "Error has occurred with the call of duty account service". Restarting xbox one won't fix it. Creating new call of duty...
  5. sorry , looks like our service isn't working right and then to check https://support.xbox.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    sorry , looks like our service isn't working right and then to check https://support.xbox.com: I tired this, And their was nothing useful. What do I do now? bc91a6a3-412c-4a00-8f4d-611620f071aa
  6. Не запускается служба, Сетевая служба Xbox Live (XboxNetApiSvc) [Translate] The service is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Не запускается служба, Сетевая служба Xbox Live (XboxNetApiSvc) [Translate] The service is...: Пытаюсь запустить службу и через несколько секунд она снова включается (( Поставил на Тип запуска - автоматической. И через минуту опять возвращает к вручную ( [Translate by Mod] I Try to start...
  7. Service alert xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service alert xbox360: From previously locked thread. Issue not resolved but thread was locked as microsoft have no fix... op [img] Twidget Service Alert on Xbox 360 I have three Xbox 360 consoles and all three...
  8. Service Alert?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service Alert?: Network, internet, and Xbox Live are all connected. My Xbox One is working perfectly fine, but my 360 is showing a service alert. I went online and it shows that live is working just fine and...
  9. BATTLE FOR THE GRID False Advertising LAUNCH AND HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

in XBoX on Consoles
    BATTLE FOR THE GRID False Advertising LAUNCH AND HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE: Hello writing this to you xbox for the single fact alone when you call your 800-number you got rid of your call-center and it automatically hangs up on everyone ... took 8 hours to reacg someone...
  10. Finding a 3rd party authorized service center

in XBoX on Consoles
    Finding a 3rd party authorized service center: Hello, My XBOX does not turn on, and it's still under warranty. The nearest Microsoft store is nearly 2 hours from my house. I am looking to see how I can locate a local computer shop that is...