Xbox one Service

Discus and support Xbox one Service in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How can i fix my xbox one... When i turn it on.. we saw on our tv that our xbox needs service. d97cfa9f-07ee-4bab-8510-a54b38600cda Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RalphCatubay, Apr 15, 2019.

1. RalphCatubay
    RalphCatubay Guest

Xbox one Service

How can i fix my xbox one... When i turn it on.. we saw on our tv that our xbox needs service.

:)

RalphCatubay, Apr 15, 2019
  2. zomboman16 Win User

Xbox one Service

You will need to send it off for repair
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox one service

Thats if the gamer lives in the US.
  4. XBF Nestor S Win User

Xbox one service

Hey Arsenal thanks for taking the time to bring this inquiry to us!

We suggest looking into our
    Devices page
    since it would have any and all pricing information (available for you) on there. Give it a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other issue or inquiry!
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox one service

If the console is still under warranty you might be able to have it serviced/repaired through the support.
  6. Major Johnathan Win User

Xbox one service

Hello, I checked around the internet and its 115-175USD to get an xbox one serviced out of warranty, hope this gives you a rough estimate on whether it's worth it or not, personally I'd buy a new system with a warranty plan, I reccomend the 1TB Minecraft
    Xbox One S as it's around 260 with a 2yr warranty depending where you buy from
Thema:

Xbox one Service

1. Xbox one Service - Similar Threads - Service

2. Device Service not loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Device Service not loading: im trying to create a repair order for my xbox with a warranty, but the website keeps 'loading' on the shipping method and its been like that for a while. What do i do?...
  3. CUSTOMER SERVICE

in XBoX on Consoles
    CUSTOMER SERVICE: I was referred to local microsoft store to fix my xbox one s after a lightening storm. Inquired and placed question about issue and after driving an hour away was told that they do not open them...
  4. EMAIL FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

in XBoX on Consoles
    EMAIL FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE: Does anyone know the email for customer service so that I can place a complaint? ac9a59f1-a41e-46b6-93a9-83ff19b6b46e
  5. Two Xbox ones, one home. Spotty service.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Xbox ones, one home. Spotty service.: I understand the "my home Xbox" concept. I also understand the need for it. But why the offline issue? I own two Xbox one game systems. One for my living room, one for my bedroom. I often have bad...
  6. [PC] Xbox Gaming Services will not run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [PC] Xbox Gaming Services will not run: So I bought and downloaded Gears V for PC. It ran well yesterday. Today I was trying to launch the game but nothing was happening. So I opened Task manger and ended the Gaming Services program....
  7. Alerta de servicios -[Translation - Service alert]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alerta de servicios -[Translation - Service alert]: Quisiera eliminar la alerta de servicios se podría o que devo hacer -[Translation - I would like to remove the service alert could or should be done] c4223f3f-285a-466c-974f-2e1148ba2165
  8. Better Xbox live (Family) Sharing, and Microsoft Service going down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Better Xbox live (Family) Sharing, and Microsoft Service going down: I am a father of three wanting to ask Microsoft to release there grip on how many Xbox's I can share with. I have been a video game player since Atari 2600, and an Xbox live member since 2002. I...
  9. ADVICE: Using your Xbox One OFFLINE during service outages.

in XBoX on Consoles
    ADVICE: Using your Xbox One OFFLINE during service outages.: Omg, I thought I was frustrated. Folks chill. I feel your pain but at least his advice is not "Talk to a Live person". Please xbox fix the issue soon 4171c621-f9c3-4c24-9ed6-8a4b2621437a
  10. Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service: I understand the xbox service is down. I dont mind that. Things happen problems occur but why do i have to be signed in on xbox live to be able to watch hulu? cd2f7673-dfe4-4fc5-b9ee-7cb4f4515235