Xbox one shut off when loading the games intro.

Discus and support Xbox one shut off when loading the games intro. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi, when starting any game on Xbox one, the game intro starts and then unexpectedly the whole console shut off. it cannot run by pressing start on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BASOOM 81, Apr 6, 2015.

1. BASOOM 81
    BASOOM 81 Guest

hi,

when starting any game on Xbox one, the game intro starts and then unexpectedly the whole console shut off.

it cannot run by pressing start on the controller, i have to start the console again from the console start bottom itself.

this is happening with all games only. Blu-ray discs are working fine, loading contents is fine.

i tried to clear the persistent storage, restarts, close the console by pressing start for 10 sec's then unplugging it totally from power, but nothing.

last thing i connected the console to the internet through a wired connection instead of wireless, and tried offline mode too.... still crashing.

any idea's?

regards,

Bassem

:)

BASOOM 81, Apr 6, 2015
  2. BurpinTurd
    BurpinTurd Guest
    Fallout 4 Loading Stuck at 94%

yes. second day in. intro kept loading and loading never allowing me into game. try doing a hard boot on console (hold power button until it shuts off)

BurpinTurd, Apr 6, 2015
  3. rsecrest
    rsecrest Guest
    Witcher 3- will not launch

I was playing witcher 3 til about 7 pm east coast time. I was doing a quest and then it gave me a permanent loading screen. I've shut my xbox off and on, unplugged everything, made sure everything was up to date, Uninstaller and reinstalled . The game
    will get past the intro screens and cuts cents and then I get unending loading again.

rsecrest, Apr 6, 2015
  4. BurpinTurd Win User

Fallout 4 Loading Stuck at 94%

yes. second day in. intro kept loading and loading never allowing me into game. try doing a hard boot on console (hold power button until it shuts off)
  5. rsecrest Win User

Witcher 3- will not launch

I was playing witcher 3 til about 7 pm east coast time. I was doing a quest and then it gave me a permanent loading screen. I've shut my xbox off and on, unplugged everything, made sure everything was up to date, Uninstaller and reinstalled . The game
    will get past the intro screens and cuts cents and then I get unending loading again.
  6. sew3334 Win User

My Xbox One X - just shuts off during loading Division 2

So its console fault issue or game issue?

It shutted off console, 2 times. One time console was shutted during loading level on 14% progress. Second time it shutted off during lobby character waiting screen.
  7. xbox360italy Win User

CoD Ghosts Wont Start

Hello,

The solution for the black screen loading issues is to shut down your xbox one completely. Either by unplugging your power cord for 30 seconds or by holding your finger on the power button til the xbox shuts off and the light on the power unit turns
    orange. No need to reinstall. Happy gaming!
  8. SocomSnipa Win User

No one is having the same issue as me :\

Whenever I try to play my Ryse game i get to a loading screen and my xbox freezes and shuts off/restarts
Thema:

1. Xbox one shut off when loading the games intro. - Similar Threads - shut off loading

2. Call of Duty Warzone shuts off Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Warzone shuts off Xbox One X: This is a known issue. The game shuts off the Xbox and claims poor ventilation. What is really pathetic is that neither Microsoft nor Activision are addressing it. To top it off you guys are...
  3. Xbox One shutting off when playing Call of Duty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One shutting off when playing Call of Duty: My xbox one shuts off every time I play Call of Duty now since the new update. It has never done this before and only does it with Call of Duty. The console isn't overheating as it will do it the...
  4. Xbox One controller shuts off while streaming video using a headset.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One controller shuts off while streaming video using a headset.: I've had no issues while streaming Netflix on my xbox with my headset connected. But anytime Im watching on Amazon Prime, every 15 minutes or so, my controller will shut off, even when its...
  5. Xbox shuts off after two years of owning it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox shuts off after two years of owning it: I have owned my new xbox one x for less than two years. Days ago i started having problems with it not staying on and turning off randomly. Called support went through all of the troubleshooting...
  6. My Xbox One X - just shuts off during loading Division 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X - just shuts off during loading Division 2: Hello. My question is. Today I turn on Division 2 after console being idle overnight , and when i was on loading 14% its shuts off. So i turn back on again console. Is my XBox One X faulty? I have...
  7. My Xbox One X - just shuts off during loading Division 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X - just shuts off during loading Division 2: Hello. My question is. I turn on Division 2 , and when loading 14% its shuts off. So i turn back on again console. Is my XBox One X faulty? I have plugged to wall directly,to power cord. There was...
  8. Xbox One X Shuts Off After Game Loads For A Bit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Shuts Off After Game Loads For A Bit: My xbox starts up fine although takes a little long to load up. I am able to go to the home menu and nothing seems to be a problem. I start a game and it gets all the way to about when needs to...
  9. My power brick shuts off after loading a game by couple of minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    My power brick shuts off after loading a game by couple of minutes: Hey guys... My xbox power brick shuts off completely with no light after a couple of minutes while loading a game... And even sometimes right after i power on my console after 3-2 seconds it...
  10. Shut off during update now won't go past load screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shut off during update now won't go past load screen: After update was downloaded, restarted then entered second 'bar' to apply update. At this point my 2-year-old hit the power button about 12 times. It turned on/off lots and ended on the Green "X"...