Xbox One shuts down 30-45 seconds into games

Discus and support Xbox One shuts down 30-45 seconds into games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Brand new console. Just received yesterday. downloaded updates and installed game updates. games load fine, but the entire console just turns of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GrievingGecko6, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Xbox One shuts down 30-45 seconds into games

Brand new console. Just received yesterday. downloaded updates and installed game updates. games load fine, but the entire console just turns of about 30 seconds to 1 minute after starting to play the game. had cycled power on and off and uninstalled
    and re-installed games.

:)

GrievingGecko6, Jun 17, 2014
  2. Sqitso
    Sqitso Guest
    Xbox One Powers Off and Then Powers On again?

Hey Lausaly I did figure it out. Just plug in your play and charge kit BEFORE shut down.. and wait 30 seconds. Your Xbox One will shut down and stay down, but you do have to wait 30 seconds before shut down. I hope this is a software problem that can easily
    be addressed and not an electrical problem in the kit.

Sqitso, Jun 17, 2014
  3. PaulBinder
    PaulBinder Guest
    Wireless network adapter

Inset the disc into your console. Shut down your console. Wait 30 seconds. Boot up your console. It should boot from disc

PaulBinder, Jun 17, 2014
  4. Xbox One shuts down 30-45 seconds into games

Hey there GrievingGecko6!

Sorry to hear about the power issues. I recommend trying a few troubleshooting steps to see if we can get this issue sorted.

Please give the following steps a try:

• Make sure your console is in a well-ventilated spot.
    • Press and hold the power button on your Xbox One console for 10 seconds.
    • Once your console is powered off, unplug the power cord.
    • Wait 5 minutes and then plug in your console.
    • Power on your console and load a game.
    • If the issue continues, try plugging your console's power supply directly into a different electrical outlet.

Give the suggested steps a try and let us know if you continue to experience power issues.

Mister Quimby, Jun 17, 2014
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there GrievingGecko6!

Sorry to hear about the power issues. I recommend trying a few troubleshooting steps to see if we can get this issue sorted.

Please give the following steps a try:

• Make sure your console is in a well-ventilated spot.
    • Press and hold the power button on your Xbox One console for 10 seconds.
    • Once your console is powered off, unplug the power cord.
    • Wait 5 minutes and then plug in your console.
    • Power on your console and load a game.
    • If the issue continues, try plugging your console's power supply directly into a different electrical outlet.

Give the suggested steps a try and let us know if you continue to experience power issues.
  6. Sqitso Win User

Xbox One Powers Off and Then Powers On again?

Hey Lausaly I did figure it out. Just plug in your play and charge kit BEFORE shut down.. and wait 30 seconds. Your Xbox One will shut down and stay down, but you do have to wait 30 seconds before shut down. I hope this is a software problem that can easily
    be addressed and not an electrical problem in the kit.
  7. XShadowSpectreX Win User

xbox one error "we were unable to get your latest saved data"

Hold the power button on your Xbox One for a few seconds and it should shut down. Wait around 30 seconds, and turn it back on. It should fix this issue.
  8. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

DAYZ

Hold down the Xbox power button until it shuts down, wait 30 seconds, and then turn it back on, so it clears the system cache.
  9. Bazajaytee Win User

Open NAT is now Strict

Try unplugging your Xbox One, modem and router for 30 seconds to 45 seconds. Then plug in the modem, wait 30 seconds. Once it is up plug in the router. Once the router is up running then plug in the XBOX, It should then pull the internet.
Thema:

1. Xbox One shuts down 30-45 seconds into games - Similar Threads - shuts down seconds

2. Halo CE Mission 5: Assault on the Control Room keeps shutting down my Xbox One X - how can...

in XboX Insiders
    Halo CE Mission 5: Assault on the Control Room keeps shutting down my Xbox One X - how can...: [IMG] Hi all. I asked this question on Halo Waypoint and a 343i person recommended I check here for help. I have Halo CE: which I have been playing the campaign on my Xbox One X on a 4K TV....
  3. Xbox one X keeps shutting down 60 seconds after pressing the xbox guide button

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one X keeps shutting down 60 seconds after pressing the xbox guide button: Skip ahead alpha here, I can't send a bug report but ever since the last update I can no longer turn my Xbox on without it powering down after 60 seconds of loading the home screen I press the...
  4. XBOX X shuts down after a few seconds when booting from controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX X shuts down after a few seconds when booting from controller: Greetings, I just set up a new XBOX X, and I find that it shuts down about 10 seconds after being booted using the controller. This happens 100% of the time. At this point, the controller will no...
  5. My Xbox one S keeps.turning on for ten or so seconds then shutting down pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S keeps.turning on for ten or so seconds then shutting down pls help: Its just annoying me so much. cant even open the home screen it wont work please help! a77a5886-2eff-45b7-9840-741e65a0acdf
  6. Xbox One X keeps shutting down a few seconds after startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X keeps shutting down a few seconds after startup: I haven't used my Xbox One X for a few weeks for I tried to go back on it today and it keeps turning on and then a few seconds later just shutting down? Has anyone else had this happen?...
  7. Xbox one si spegne dopo pochi secondi [Xbox One shuts down after a few seconds]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one si spegne dopo pochi secondi [Xbox One shuts down after a few seconds]: Salve la mia xbox one dopo averla accesa si spegne da sola dopo 3/4 secondi...cosa può essere..? [Translation] Hi my xbox one after it turned on it goes off itself after 3/4 seconds ... what can...
  8. My xbox one s white controller blinks slowly 4 times turns on for 1/2 a second them shuts down

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one s white controller blinks slowly 4 times turns on for 1/2 a second them shuts down: So I tried hopping on xbox tonight and my Xbox one s white controller blinks 4 times slowly and turns on for a short period of time then powers off. Ive tried all the ways on microsofts help page...
  9. Xbox is shutting down systematically a few seconds after starting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is shutting down systematically a few seconds after starting: Hi all. My xbox one needs to be started 3 or 4 times each time I want to play with it : a few seconds after first start, there is a "bip" and it shuts down. It does the same 2 or 3 times before I...
  10. Xbox One starts for a second and then shuts down.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One starts for a second and then shuts down.: So I have had my X1 for about 4-5 months. worked perfectly other than the kinect messing up sometimes. wanted to play a game yesterday. turn on my controller nothing. so I press the power button...