XBOX One Sign in Email/Live ID Forgotten

Discus and support XBOX One Sign in Email/Live ID Forgotten in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi Friends, Please help....my son Alfie is distraught. He has reset his Xbox one keeping apps and games. However, he recently set up a 2nd sign on to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Please Help.....Ian, Apr 30, 2020.

1. XBOX One Sign in Email/Live ID Forgotten

Hi Friends,

Please help....my son Alfie is distraught. He has reset his Xbox one keeping apps and games. However, he recently set up a 2nd sign on to play NBA (as was a higher age requirement). We dloaded the game and bought a new 12mths xbox live gold on this 2nd ID.
    He has gone to log in to the reset machine and he has signed on with his primary ID but no NBA or GOLD are available as he needs to sign on with the 2nd ID too. Problem is he has no idea what the 2nd ID/email address was??? Any ideas from you guys would be
    very welcome and would save me having to pay again for those items.

:)

Please Help.....Ian, Apr 30, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Please Help.....Ian,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you need some assistance with recovering one of your son's accounts. We have a support article that provides information on

how to recover an account
    . If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, we recommend reaching out to the
    Xbox Support Team. Be sure to let us know the results Please Help.....Ian!
  3. KrisFarrell Win User

Lost my email for GFWL account.

Im sorry to hear about this sistuation but unfortunately there is nowhere to view the Windows Live ID on an account. The only way to get a forgotten Windows Live ID is to call support and pass full security. If you cant do that then all I personally can
    suggest is to have a look through some email addresses you have and see if any of them have emails form Xbox, GFWL or Microsoft in them and try use that as the sign in foor the account!

Good Luck!
  4. chilli1327 Win User

used to have credit card purchased gold using debit card

Yes of course. Sign into the Xbox with the Live ID(email address) that you signed up with.
  5. KrisFarrell Win User

Xbox Live has a faulty parental account system. It will not let me log into my Gold account even though the password I'm putting in is correct.

When you use an email address on an Xbox account as your login email, wether it be Yahoo, Gmail, AOL etc, it becomes a Windows Live ID.

This Windows Live ID is used to sign into your Xbox account and can be used on various Windows Live services.

So, when its asking for Windows Live ID, or Parental Windows Live ID it means the login email for the account or parental account.

Child accounts can not accept the TOU so you need the correct Parental information. If there is a chance you have forgotten the password for the Parental WLID then you will need to go to account.live.com and click the "Cant access account" link and follow
    the instructions for resetting the password. More than likely you will be able to send a reset link to the actual Yahoo account which will allow you to reset the password for the Windows Live side of things, i.e the parental Xbox Account.

Good luck!
  6. OliverCromwell0 Win User

Two Accounts, One Email?

I have a similar problem except that I have two accounts attached to one email, but only can sign on to one account using the windows live ID. I receive emails for the account I cannot sign into (as it happens it is the one I use the most.) Could I have
    two separate passwords for the same Windows Live ID?
Thema:

1. XBOX One Sign in Email/Live ID Forgotten - Similar Threads - Sign Email Live

2. Xbox Beta - Unable to sign in after change of primary email

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta - Unable to sign in after change of primary email: Yesterday I decided to change the primary mail address (After being annoyed for some time that they don't even support plus-aliased mail addresses), and had to find out that I was automatically...
  3. Stranger's email linked to my Xbox Live account and blocking me from signing in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stranger's email linked to my Xbox Live account and blocking me from signing in.: I turned on my Xbox and seeing that I was signed out, pressed the home button and went to the Sign In tab as usual. I clicked on my account, as it was displaying itself as normal with my gamer tag...
  4. Have to use my email and password to sign into my child’s Xbox profile on Xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have to use my email and password to sign into my child’s Xbox profile on Xbox one.: For some reason I need to enter my own email and password each time for my children to use the Xbox one...? is there a place i can just give consent and be done with it??...
  5. xbox one hacked changed email and everything can't sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one hacked changed email and everything can't sign in: Last night someone hacked my son's xbox one live account. They changed his email and now he can't retrieve his stuff. What do we do 6fad68c7-dcd7-4d9b-89ef-be9dc514642f
  6. Can't sign into old xbox live account because of forgotten password, but the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into old xbox live account because of forgotten password, but the email I used...: So I want to play halo reach again now that its on PC and use my old gamertag, but I can't remember my xbox live password from ~5 years ago, and the email I had attached to my account doesn't...
  7. Unable to sign up for xbox live rewards because of email address changed

in XBoX Rewards
    Unable to sign up for xbox live rewards because of email address changed: I've been trying to sign up for PlayAThon since yesterday but unsuccessful due to an email address not changing. Every other Microsoft site is updated but not the awards site. I've contacted Xbox...
  8. My Xbox Live Account cannot be signed into because the email account was terminated by Google

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Live Account cannot be signed into because the email account was terminated by Google: The account I am currently using cannot download or purchase anything due to "parental restrictions" which I nor anyone else have put into place. For whatever reason, I am blocked from...
  9. Changed email now I cannot sign in to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed email now I cannot sign in to xbox live: I recently changed the email for my Microsoft account and made it the primary alias. Now when I go onto xbox live the old primary email still appears in the prompt to sign in and when I enter the...
  10. My console is asking me to sign into xbox live using my email and password then gives 800705b4 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console is asking me to sign into xbox live using my email and password then gives 800705b4 ...: Then it told me to download my profile and just quit in the middle now I have no profile on my xbox adb35c12-53aa-4ad7-8e66-8eb8f84ea1e2