Xbox one sign in

Discus and support Xbox one sign in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I havent been able to play minecraft for 3 or 4 days now, i also cant sign in a new user because i deleted the accounts on the xbox. i cant contact... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by StephanieI1, Sep 2, 2019.

1. StephanieI1
    StephanieI1 Guest

Xbox one sign in

I havent been able to play minecraft for 3 or 4 days now, i also cant sign in a new user because i deleted the accounts on the xbox. i cant contact anyone at customer support, they don't let you talk to anyone. I cant find a live chat or an email. I might
    go buy a play station.

:)

StephanieI1, Sep 2, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

signing in on both One and 360

It is possible to sign in on both the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One at the same time with no issues to your account.

"You'll be able to be signed on with the same gamertag on both an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One console at the same time," wrote chief Xbox One platform architect Marc Whitten. "However, like today, you can only be signed into one Xbox 360 and one Xbox One at
    a time."
  3. Nuclear FalIout Win User

XBOX ONE - Two consoles in same house, 1 gamertag - how seamless?

The answer to all 3 of your questions is yes. If you sign in on a 2nd Xbox One with the same GT, you will be kicked off the other one and get the messaged "Signed out of a different Xbox One" and "You've been signed in on another Xbox One".

Just make a 2nd Xbox Live Account for the second Xbox. It's not that hard =)
  4. Arminator Win User

Xbox 360 n Xbox 1 can it log in your gameprofile same time....

You can sign in on different console models at the same time, but not on the same model. For example signing in on Xbox One and Xbox 360 is possible. But it is not possible to sign in on two Xbox 360 consoles at the same time or on two Xbox One consoles.
  5. Roosterrock149 Win User

Change/delete Twitch account

I can't sign out either, I signed in on my xbox 360 before I had an Xbox one, and once I got xbox one, I wanted to stream and I made a new twitch account to match my YouTube channel name and because I have long since forgotten the password of my old one,
    but when I got twitch on Xbox one and tried to sign in, I was already somehow signed in on my old one and it wouldn't let me sign out
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

xbox one n xbox 360

You can be signed in on the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One simultaneously, you just can't be signed into the same generation of console at the same time (an Xbox 360 with another Xbox 360 or an Xbox One with another Xbox One).
Thema:

Xbox one sign in

1. Xbox one sign in - Similar Threads - sign

2. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Sign in error

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Sign in error: I try to sign in with Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition but the bar just keeps moving back and forth for hours. 2cd91daf-6665-44e4-9a89-b625db56f850
  3. Minecraft crashes when attempt to sign in

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft crashes when attempt to sign in: I just installed MCPE on my ONN walmart tablet. I bought the game a few years ago and it works on all my other previous tablets from my memory. I havent downlosded this game in a few months. I...
  4. Minecraft PS4 first sign in issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 first sign in issue: So yesterday i got Minecraft PS4 edition and i was downloading the game as you would then it asked me to sign in my Microsoft account keep in mind that its the first time that i ever played...
  5. Removing the sign-in option from a Xbox Account someone else uses. (It's hard to say it)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removing the sign-in option from a Xbox Account someone else uses. (It's hard to say it): Hey everybody. So basically my aunt's daughter came over today and asked if she could log into my Xbox App via PC. I said sure, and she proceeded to add her account information in while I looked...
  6. Xbox Is In the June Insider Update even though I've never signed up for the Insider Program

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Is In the June Insider Update even though I've never signed up for the Insider Program: I have never signed up for the Xbox Insider Program, but my console in the Xbox June Insider Update, (2006.200609-0000). I tried to factory reset the console so that it could go back to the Public...
  7. "Signed-out content restrictions" feature

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Signed-out content restrictions" feature: Where do I find this for Xbox? I do not want my child to be able to access games that do not require sign-in. When looking around on the forums and Microsoft answers, I found info that tells me to...
  8. Stuck in "signed in on new device loop"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in "signed in on new device loop": hi so im trying to access my old Xbox 360 account. i remember the email and the password, and im obviously correct because it prompts me saying i need to verify because it a new device im signing...
  9. my share won't work unless I sign into he's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    my share won't work unless I sign into he's account: Every time I want to play a game from his library I have to sign into his account something that does not allow an option for him. how can I solve this problem? 0c60ce44-c557-41c8-8498-992ac1e57645
  10. Sign in problems - cannot add user

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in problems - cannot add user: Hi. I had to reset my password because my sneaky son was usiing it to extend screen time when I started getting errors trying to log in on my console. I had assumed it would ask me for the new...