Xbox one sign in

Discus and support Xbox one sign in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I havent been able to play minecraft for 3 or 4 days now, i also cant sign in a new user because i deleted the accounts on the xbox. i cant contact... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by StephanieI1, Sep 2, 2019.

1. StephanieI1
    StephanieI1 Guest

Xbox one sign in

I havent been able to play minecraft for 3 or 4 days now, i also cant sign in a new user because i deleted the accounts on the xbox. i cant contact anyone at customer support, they don't let you talk to anyone. I cant find a live chat or an email. I might
    go buy a play station.

:)

StephanieI1, Sep 2, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

signing in on both One and 360

It is possible to sign in on both the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One at the same time with no issues to your account.

"You'll be able to be signed on with the same gamertag on both an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One console at the same time," wrote chief Xbox One platform architect Marc Whitten. "However, like today, you can only be signed into one Xbox 360 and one Xbox One at
    a time."
  3. Arminator Win User

Xbox 360 n Xbox 1 can it log in your gameprofile same time....

You can sign in on different console models at the same time, but not on the same model. For example signing in on Xbox One and Xbox 360 is possible. But it is not possible to sign in on two Xbox 360 consoles at the same time or on two Xbox One consoles.
  4. Nuclear FalIout Win User

XBOX ONE - Two consoles in same house, 1 gamertag - how seamless?

The answer to all 3 of your questions is yes. If you sign in on a 2nd Xbox One with the same GT, you will be kicked off the other one and get the messaged "Signed out of a different Xbox One" and "You've been signed in on another Xbox One".

Just make a 2nd Xbox Live Account for the second Xbox. It's not that hard =)
  5. Roosterrock149 Win User

Change/delete Twitch account

I can't sign out either, I signed in on my xbox 360 before I had an Xbox one, and once I got xbox one, I wanted to stream and I made a new twitch account to match my YouTube channel name and because I have long since forgotten the password of my old one,
    but when I got twitch on Xbox one and tried to sign in, I was already somehow signed in on my old one and it wouldn't let me sign out
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Signing in to Xbox One

How are you signing into the Xbox? Where does the message appear, and what does it exactly say, word for word?

I've never heard of a sort of error that simply tells the user to "go into your account".

If the account is able to sign in normally, play games, and go online (if it is Gold), then I wouldn't imagine why there would be any problem.
Thema:

Xbox one sign in

1. Xbox one sign in - Similar Threads - sign

2. Xbox won't let me sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox won't let me sign in: Xbox won't let me sign in. Does anyone know why? Please help. Thank you. [img] bbc3b412-4143-478b-8797-36c157fed144
  3. you were signed out of xbox live from outside

in XBoX on Windows
    you were signed out of xbox live from outside: you were signed out of xbox live from outside Microsoft Ultimate Word games. Has anyone been able to fix this? 0bba63ad-fd7a-46df-9313-f3fed60f211f
  4. : loss of internet connection whenever i sign in and launch SeaOfThieves

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : loss of internet connection whenever i sign in and launch SeaOfThieves: : loss of internet connection whenever i sign in and launch SeaOfThieves Hi There, If you can try to hardwire your connection via ethernet cable and try again. Wifi signals are tricky so the best...
  5. Where do I sign up for streaming?? Or how does this work? PLEASE HELP ME

in XboX Insiders
    Where do I sign up for streaming?? Or how does this work? PLEASE HELP ME: I've tried everything and nothing works, I've checked that I have everything thing needed. But I won't work. Then I saw that maybe I need to sign up for it somewhere. But can't find where. Please...
  6. I can't sign in to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign in to Xbox Live: I recently bought an old Xbox 360 from a co-worker. I can't sign in to Xbox Live. From the "social" page I click "join the community", that sends me to a page where I can "sign up, sign in or no...
  7. keep getting signed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    keep getting signed out: when my xbox one goes offline in minecraft it says bye log in with controller when i do all the worlds are locked. I already reset the xbox, turned it off and back on, removed profile and put it...
  8. Xbox Home Dashboard sometimes crashes after I sign in.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Home Dashboard sometimes crashes after I sign in.: After the last two or three Alpha Skip Ahead updates the Hone dashboard will sometimes crash after signing in on my Xbox One X. I can still refresh the Home dashboard through the Guide menu and...
  9. Can't sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in: So I am on my pc right now and I downloaded the EA Access Hub app and I'm trying to sign in but I can't, the error code that comes up is `0x87DD0005` idk if that means anything to anyone but all...
  10. I want to start a server on this pc and when i click start it instantly signs in to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to start a server on this pc and when i click start it instantly signs in to my...: When i sign into microsoft store i sign into the right one and then i play ark survival evolved and i push start and it signs into my other account hoe do i change this because i cant find a way...