xbox one sign in

Discus and support xbox one sign in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Cant sign in just tells me try again in a couple hours followed by 0x80048883 0e245bac-2b7e-4500-9e99-78e6df22efbd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JUGGHEAD 73, Jan 22, 2014.

1. JUGGHEAD 73
    JUGGHEAD 73 Guest

xbox one sign in

Cant sign in just tells me try again in a couple hours followed by 0x80048883

:)

JUGGHEAD 73, Jan 22, 2014
  2. EDDS
    EDDS Guest
    360 and One on same gold account

If I sign in to Xbox Live on my Xbox One, will I also be able to sign in on the same account on my 360 at the same time? Say someone is using the Xbox One in the living room and I'm playing my 360 in my bedroom. Will I be able to use the same account?

WHITTEN: Yes this works! You'll be able to be signed on with the same gamertag on both an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One console at the same time. However, like today, you can only be signed into one Xbox 360 and one Xbox One at a time

Ask Microsoft Anything About Xbox One - IGN

3. Meridius
    Meridius Guest
    Netflix and Amazon Prime, one account 2 xbox. Help

Hi all

I have two xbox one and want to be able to watch Netflix or amazon prim on one xbox and play games on the other at the same time, the problem is I can not run the apps without a xbox live account and I can not sign in as I am already signed in on the one I play games.

why can I not sign into the apps without a xbox live account as this is annoying and I just can not get this to work

any help thanks

Meridius, Jan 22, 2014
  4. onyxishere Win User

signing in on both One and 360

It is possible to sign in on both the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One at the same time with no issues to your account.

"You'll be able to be signed on with the same gamertag on both an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One console at the same time," wrote chief Xbox One platform architect Marc Whitten. "However, like today, you can only be signed into one Xbox 360 and one Xbox One at
    a time."
  5. Arminator Win User

Xbox 360 n Xbox 1 can it log in your gameprofile same time....

You can sign in on different console models at the same time, but not on the same model. For example signing in on Xbox One and Xbox 360 is possible. But it is not possible to sign in on two Xbox 360 consoles at the same time or on two Xbox One consoles.
  6. Nuclear FalIout Win User

XBOX ONE - Two consoles in same house, 1 gamertag - how seamless?

The answer to all 3 of your questions is yes. If you sign in on a 2nd Xbox One with the same GT, you will be kicked off the other one and get the messaged "Signed out of a different Xbox One" and "You've been signed in on another Xbox One".

Just make a 2nd Xbox Live Account for the second Xbox. It's not that hard =)
  7. Roosterrock149 Win User

Change/delete Twitch account

I can't sign out either, I signed in on my xbox 360 before I had an Xbox one, and once I got xbox one, I wanted to stream and I made a new twitch account to match my YouTube channel name and because I have long since forgotten the password of my old one,
    but when I got twitch on Xbox one and tried to sign in, I was already somehow signed in on my old one and it wouldn't let me sign out
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

xbox one n xbox 360

You can be signed in on the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One simultaneously, you just can't be signed into the same generation of console at the same time (an Xbox 360 with another Xbox 360 or an Xbox One with another Xbox One).
Thema:

xbox one sign in

1. xbox one sign in - Similar Threads - sign

2. signing in on xbox1

in XBoX on Consoles
    signing in on xbox1: How do i reset my xbox1 without posing content a24c2577-f87e-404c-b2ac-0f03f377022d
  3. Xbox auto sign in not working after system update and I got no display monitor At The Moment!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox auto sign in not working after system update and I got no display monitor At The Moment!: I'am usually playing xbox one using the streaming options on pc, with auto sign in, everything works fine; but yesterday, after i'm doing a system update, the autp sign in on xbox does not work...
  4. Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc: Hi there, The Xbox Game Pass app on my Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Android) signs in but won't show my reward info. This means I have missed out on claiming some points. I also can't view any current...
  5. Impossibile accedere a Xbox live [Translate] Can't sign in to Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Impossibile accedere a Xbox live [Translate] Can't sign in to Xbox live: come risolvo? [Translate] how do I fix it? [img] 336dc2b5-0afd-427d-ad22-f39e965af1d2
  6. Xbox Game pass tells me to sign up for beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game pass tells me to sign up for beta: Good day all. I am currently subscribing to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. And as far as I know that means I get; Xbox Live Gold Xbox Game Pass Xbox Game Pass for windows 10 My windows 10 pc is...
  7. "No" Internet connection - warning sign

in XBoX on Consoles
    "No" Internet connection - warning sign: Hey together, sadly I cant get connected with the Internet via X-BOX one S since around a month. Connecting with the Internet with my mobile phone or computer works without problems. Sometimes...
  8. Free Instagram Followers No SIGn Up 2019 AUGUST

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Free Instagram Followers No SIGn Up 2019 AUGUST: Instagram Bot Hack Official 2019 AUGUST UPDATED!!!! kw: Free Instagram Followers Trial 2019 AUGUST Free Instagram Followers 100 2019 AUGUST 300 Free Instagram Followers No Survey 2019...
  9. Xbox Beta: We are unable to sign you into Xbox live, a specified logon session does not exist

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta: We are unable to sign you into Xbox live, a specified logon session does not exist: https://i.imgur.com/MqZDNW7.png https://i.imgur.com/ipjz6uR.png https://i.imgur.com/FO294sD.png Xbox accessories app See screenshots for the error messages Currently unable to logon to Xbox...
  10. My xbox account doesn't sign in

in XBoX on Mobile
    My xbox account doesn't sign in: That error is so annoying... I just bought Minecraft a while ago [img] and works perfectly, but when i want to connect my Xbox Live Account it just dont connect, it says "Something got wrong,...