Xbox one signing me out immediately after logging in, and cannot connect to Xbox live

Discus and support Xbox one signing me out immediately after logging in, and cannot connect to Xbox live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am having the issue of my xbox one signing out my profile immediately after logging in, and i am struggling to connect to xbox live as well after... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LongboiLive, May 20, 2019.

1. LongboiLive
    LongboiLive Guest

Xbox one signing me out immediately after logging in, and cannot connect to Xbox live

I am having the issue of my xbox one signing out my profile immediately after logging in, and i am struggling to connect to xbox live as well after restarting my router. Help me please!

:)

LongboiLive, May 20, 2019
  2. LongboiLive Win User

I am afraid it simply says that it cannot connect to the wireless network straight up. Router has been reset as well.
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

I'd start with deleting your profile from the console.

Go to Settings -> Account -> Remove Accounts.

Then select your Gamertag. After that, try adding your profile back.

https://support.xbox.com/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/add-remove-account-xbox-one

It might also help to change your password, and set up two-step verification (to rule out anyone else signing in as you on another console.)

https://support.xbox.com/my-account/microsoft-account/change-microsoft-account-password

https://support.xbox.com/my-account/security/turn-off-two-step-verification

After that, try restart the console by opening the guide going to settings, and then choosing "Restart console."

If you are still having problems connecting to Xbox Live, then go into the Settings -> Network and re-set up your connection.

https://support.xbox.comxbox-one/networking/network-settings

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/networking/network-connection-error-solution
  4. Morveous Win User

Are any other devices having problems connecting to the same router?
  5. Morveous Win User

Run the Xbox live test. Where does it fail?

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Settings.

Select All Settings.

Select Network.

Select Network settings. Any known outages will appear in the middle of the screen.

On the right side of the Network settings screen, select Test network connection.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
Thema:

1. Xbox one signing me out immediately after logging in, and cannot connect to Xbox live - Similar Threads - signing immediately logging

2. Wont let me sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me sign in: Xbox one has been acting screwy for the past couple of days could not connect to xbox live could barely ever sign in installed games werent accessable. I factory reset it and now it wont even let...
  3. Keeps signing on a different account

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps signing on a different account: Every time I want to sign in on Xbox live it keeps auto sign in me into this email. I don't want to use this email. How do I change it? [img] a79f4389-3c64-4e11-ab80-f6361b058451
  4. NEW GAME SIGN IN ISSUES!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEW GAME SIGN IN ISSUES!!: I just purchased the new "Plants vs zombies battle for neighborville" and to add a second player it tells you to hold down the "x" botton. So, I do and then it says..." This feature does not...
  5. Signing out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signing out: It keeps signing me out when I try to play games or watch funimation now on it and many of the games I have you have to be signed in for and I have restarted my router and xbox one many times and...
  6. Can’t sign in on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in on my Xbox: I dug out my old xbox 360 and am trying to sign in to my xbox account, but i get the error ”Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials that you’re using to sign in. Go to...
  7. Signed out immediately after signing in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signed out immediately after signing in: This problem started yesterday while I was playing dynasty warriors. It signed me out about 20 minutes after I started playing. The message the game gave me was about switching profiles and being...
  8. Xbox one signing me out immediately after I sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one signing me out immediately after I sign in: Hello, starting today my Xbox has been signing me out a couple seconds after I sign in. I've tried everything from power cycling numerous times to clearing my cache, to unplugging the power for a...
  9. Sign in, then immediate sign out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in, then immediate sign out: so right now, when ever i turn on my xbox, i will sign in to my account, and then the xbox will immediately sign me out, i know its not my account, i just bought a new xbox live pass, and i know...
  10. Console crashes immediately after signing in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console crashes immediately after signing in.: On our new Xbox One, I can only sign in with my own (Live) account without issue. If I try to sign in with any of my children's accounts the Xbox crashes and shuts down immediately after the...