Xbox one signs me out of Xbox live in the middle of games

Discus and support Xbox one signs me out of Xbox live in the middle of games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Communication error with xbox live then it signs me out and disconects me from my party. Most times i can sign right back in play a race maybe a race... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kartracer247, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Kartracer247
    Kartracer247 Guest

Communication error with xbox live then it signs me out and disconects me from my party. Most times i can sign right back in play a race maybe a race and a half and it does it again. On multiple games. Im using a wired controller. Ive done full power cycles
    ect

:)

Kartracer247, Jun 23, 2019
  2. Edgarour Win User

Hi, a problem can be the connection to the internet, have you checked your ping? if it is more than 100 it is possible to have these faults, check it while you play, from your cell phone on a website
  3. GrayBoosh Win User

Hey Kartracer, that's gotta be frustrating.

There is a troubleshooting tool that sounds like it may apply to your situation: My
    Xbox One is getting randomly disconnected from Xbox Live

It could be a network issue or it could be, as Fl0ydPinkert0n says, an issue with someone else having access. If you don't know of anyone
    else that has access I would second their recommendation that you change your password, with urgency.

Good luck, and let us know if you find a resolution so anyone else that has this issue can benefit.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Kartracer,

Thanks for keeping us updated with the issue. If the issue persists on the wireless connection, try power cycling the network hardware and Xbox console to help refresh the network connection.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Does anyone else have access to your account? On another Xbox?

I'd recommend changing your password, and turning on two-step verification.

https://support.xbox.com/my-account/microsoft-account/change-microsoft-account-password

https://support.microsoft.com/help/12408/microsoft-account-how-to-use-two-step-verification

With the following link, you can also see where people are / have tried to access your account from:

https://account.live.com/Activity
  6. Kartracer247 Win User

I am on wireless im about to go get a long ethernet cable its just weird that its worked for the last year plus and nothing changed so its hard to believe thats the issue. Unless maybe my wireless card
    [Mod removed - Profanity]. But it didnt start doing this until i did the most recent update i believe was on the 16 or something like that. I may factory reset but i just did that last week and its kinda a pain[Mod removed - Profanity]
Thema:

1. Xbox one signs me out of Xbox live in the middle of games - Similar Threads - signs live middle

2. I am Unable to Sign into my Minecraft Xbox Live Account in Minecraft PE on IOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    I am Unable to Sign into my Minecraft Xbox Live Account in Minecraft PE on IOS: I am having a similar problem where when I log into Minecraft on my I-pad mini, I am signed out of my Xbox live account automatically, and when I try to log in, it just says, signing into your...
  3. How do i sign in to my Xbox live account on Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i sign in to my Xbox live account on Xbox 360?: Before i had tried to get in to my Xbox Live account, it kept denying it. How can i sign in? ed03d159-85c2-4c84-a126-3936ed23b406
  4. signing in to xbox live to play games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    signing in to xbox live to play games: I cannot sign in to play Microsoft Mahjong or Microsoft Solitaire collection on my new pc using windows 10 in mode s. I have tried everything but it will not allow me to sign on help....
  5. Home Menu Completely Frozen On Sign-in; Xbox Live Functions Not Loading Properly But Still...

in XboX Insiders
    Home Menu Completely Frozen On Sign-in; Xbox Live Functions Not Loading Properly But Still...: For the past week or so whenever I boot up my Xbox One S the home menu is completely frozen after partially loading. I can still open the menu with the controller, and the games that are loaded in...
  6. An error occured. Please try again later. Failed to sign in to the Xbox Live profile

in XBoX on Windows
    An error occured. Please try again later. Failed to sign in to the Xbox Live profile: I have Gears 5 on my windows 10 PC. I can't get into the game. It has the following error. "An error occured. Please try again later. Failed to sign in to the Xbox Live profile. What should I do...
  7. Trouble Signing Into Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble Signing Into Xbox Live: Whenever I try to sign into an account on Xbox Live, it says, 'We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live, Invalid JSON String'. There's only one of my accounts that will sign in no problem, but I...
  8. How to sign in to x box live

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to sign in to x box live: How to sign in to x box live 119c2f90-c194-4692-923c-732e8eccab6b
  9. nem tudok bejelentkezni a windows liveba [Mod Translation-I can't sign in to windows live]

in XBoX on Windows
    nem tudok bejelentkezni a windows liveba [Mod Translation-I can't sign in to windows live]: gta 4 nem tudok bejelentkezni a windows liveba miért van ? mit rontok el? steamen vettem a játékot gépen bevagyok jelentkevze a mircosoft fiókba [Mod Translation-gta 4 I can't sign in to...
  10. Being Signed out of Xbox Live in the middle of Netflix shows

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being Signed out of Xbox Live in the middle of Netflix shows: Hello, My name is Ken and I am thoroughly frustrated and disappointed that while I'm watching Netflix....I SUDDENLY get notifications that I've been signed out of Xbox Live.... I then pause the...