Xbox one signs me out of Xbox live in the middle of games

Discus and support Xbox one signs me out of Xbox live in the middle of games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Communication error with xbox live then it signs me out and disconects me from my party. Most times i can sign right back in play a race maybe a race... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kartracer247, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Kartracer247
    Kartracer247 Guest

Communication error with xbox live then it signs me out and disconects me from my party. Most times i can sign right back in play a race maybe a race and a half and it does it again. On multiple games. Im using a wired controller. Ive done full power cycles
    ect

:)

Kartracer247, Jun 23, 2019
  2. Edgarour Win User

Hi, a problem can be the connection to the internet, have you checked your ping? if it is more than 100 it is possible to have these faults, check it while you play, from your cell phone on a website
  3. GrayBoosh Win User

Hey Kartracer, that's gotta be frustrating.

There is a troubleshooting tool that sounds like it may apply to your situation: My
    Xbox One is getting randomly disconnected from Xbox Live

It could be a network issue or it could be, as Fl0ydPinkert0n says, an issue with someone else having access. If you don't know of anyone
    else that has access I would second their recommendation that you change your password, with urgency.

Good luck, and let us know if you find a resolution so anyone else that has this issue can benefit.
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Does anyone else have access to your account? On another Xbox?

I'd recommend changing your password, and turning on two-step verification.

https://support.xbox.com/my-account/microsoft-account/change-microsoft-account-password

https://support.microsoft.com/help/12408/microsoft-account-how-to-use-two-step-verification

With the following link, you can also see where people are / have tried to access your account from:

https://account.live.com/Activity
  5. Kartracer247 Win User

I am on wireless im about to go get a long ethernet cable its just weird that its worked for the last year plus and nothing changed so its hard to believe thats the issue. Unless maybe my wireless card took a sh*t. But it didnt start doing this until i did
    the most recent update i believe was on the 16 or something like that. I may factory reset but i just did that last week and its kinda a pain in the as*
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Kartracer247,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem with your Xbox one constantly disconnecting from Xbox Live. I understand you have already gone through some troubleshooting but go ahead and take a look at the following support page and follow it closely to
    troubleshoot a bit further.

Go ahead and give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
Thema:

1. Xbox one signs me out of Xbox live in the middle of games - Similar Threads - signs live middle

2. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  3. Erro quando faço login na Xbox Live no Windows 10 [Translation-Error when I sign in to Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Erro quando faço login na Xbox Live no Windows 10 [Translation-Error when I sign in to Xbox...: Olá, desde ontem comecei a ter problemas para fazer login na Xbox Live no Windows 10: Aparece o erro: uma sessão de logon especificada não existe. Talvez ele já tenha sido finalizado...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition freezes when I sign in to my xbox live account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition freezes when I sign in to my xbox live account: So, I downloaded Minecraft for Windows 10 for about 2 weeks ago and everything went really smooth and had no problems, but since the 1.12 update, the game crashed and when I launched the game...
  5. Cannot sign into xbox live account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign into xbox live account: Hi, I have been experiencing an issue when I have trying to sign in to multiple Microsoft services, like xbox console companion and trying to sign into Forza Horizon 4, I keep getting the error...
  6. How to Sign up for Xbox Live on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    How to Sign up for Xbox Live on PC: I am playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC, but the auction house is not unlucked. I need xbox live for that, and i have tried a lot of things, but without luck. I seriously dont know what to do. Please...
  7. Unable to Sign in to Xbox Live when playing Gears of War 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Sign in to Xbox Live when playing Gears of War 4: Good day Support team, I have an issue with my copy of Gears 4. Everytime I launch the game and attempt to go online it just keeps rolling (trying) and goes on for hours endlessly. After a while...
  8. Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion: Hello, I'm trying to extend my Xbox LIve Gold subscription to the full 36 months which is at July of 2021 right now and I'm trying to extend it to July 2022. When I put the key in with a 12...
  9. xbox 360 will not let me sign into xbox live, keeps bringing up a alert warning

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 will not let me sign into xbox live, keeps bringing up a alert warning: every time I try to log into Xbox360 live I have internet connection ,but a alert sign comes up ,have been trying for the last three days to log on 5bfdad75-0cdc-4397-88f2-cd2916bcd771
  10. Being Signed out of Xbox Live in the middle of Netflix shows

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being Signed out of Xbox Live in the middle of Netflix shows: Hello, My name is Ken and I am thoroughly frustrated and disappointed that while I'm watching Netflix....I SUDDENLY get notifications that I've been signed out of Xbox Live.... I then pause the...