Xbox one sims 4 games will not save

Discus and support Xbox one sims 4 games will not save in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play xbox one only the sims4 everything was fine until January 31st 2019 then I could not save anything it gives me an error code of "The game failed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by donnasumrall, Feb 12, 2019 at 10:23 AM.

1. donnasumrall
    donnasumrall Guest

I play xbox one only the sims4 everything was fine until January 31st 2019 then I could not save anything it gives me an error code of "The game failed to save " error code o. What is this no one seems to know what I'm talking about or how to help can't
    get in touch with anyone from xbox getting very frustrating to start all over again and again

:)

2. DominumStige Win User

sims 4 slots missing

Hi!

If the slot has been deleted, it can not be recovered as the save has been overwritten. On the

PC version
    it would have been possible (probably).
  3. Cowgrlzroc Win User

I'm sorry to hear about your save issue. If a power cycle of your Xbox doesn't work, you may need to uninstall/re-install the game. It's possible some of the games files have been corrupted.
  4. choppyseize Win User

Try clearing the MAC address and make sure your Xbox Live subscription is still active and hasn't expired.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console.
  6. smileskybird Win User

How difficult would it be to bring a game like Civilization or SimCity to Xbone?

Would live to see the sims 3 the sims 4 and the sims city game come to xbox 1 the sims 3 is already on xbox 360 and EA makes the sims on a w.i.d.e variety of platforms.
Thema:

1. Xbox one sims 4 games will not save - Similar Threads - sims games save

2. DLC for Sims 4 isn’t working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC for Sims 4 isn’t working: Ok so yesterday i bought the Sims 4 seasons expansion pack and after it downloaded i went to a game too check it out. it wasnt there so i left the game and hovered over the little seasons thing...
  3. Sims 4 Für Xbox ONe (Mod Translation: Sims 4 For Xbox ONe)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims 4 Für Xbox ONe (Mod Translation: Sims 4 For Xbox ONe): Guten Tag, ich habe mir Das Spiel Sims 4 im Microsoft Store gekauft. Ich wollte es herunterladen, aber dann hab ich gesehen das es nur für Xbox One ist. Jetzt wollte ich fragen ob ich irgenwie...
  4. Sims 4 add on downloaded but cant see extra content in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims 4 add on downloaded but cant see extra content in game: Can anyone explain why I have downloaded the bundle pack for get to work, dine out etc. But I can't see the new content within the games categories such as hairstyles etc. Please help?...
  5. When will Sims 4 Expansion and Game Packs be on sale again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Sims 4 Expansion and Game Packs be on sale again?: When will Sims 4 Expansion and Game Packs be on sale again? 7a52a5d0-2444-48bf-a520-0f6f397c5704
  6. Sims 4 City Living Redeem Code is 16 digits not 25, wont show up on my game library for xbox ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims 4 City Living Redeem Code is 16 digits not 25, wont show up on my game library for xbox ...: Hello, I could really use some help. I just bought the Sims 4 City Living pack, for me and my little sister to play, from an outside store ( WalMart) and am trying to find the game to be...
  7. farming sim 17 Game won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    farming sim 17 Game won't load: Every time I sign in to FS 17, it does not load. It just takes me back to home screen. There are no new updates for me. Are there any fixes for this? Should I just uninstall and reinstall?...
  8. Yea i want to know when the game start the sims 4 in xbox one in store. I want to play it is ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yea i want to know when the game start the sims 4 in xbox one in store. I want to play it is ...: When they put that in the store so i can play sims 4 in xboxone 74750243-d36a-41dc-9e82-fcee32fc43b0
  9. Wish list- Tycoon/Sim type game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wish list- Tycoon/Sim type game: i may be alone on the request but I'd love to see more casual games be made available...simulation /tycoon type offerings (other than the kids based Zoo Tycoon). Don't get me wrong, I love COD &...
  10. We need a good baseball sim game!

in XBoX on Consoles
    We need a good baseball sim game!: It is ridiculous that there is no major baseball sim on the xbox one. Us baseball lovers need something. Please give us something, other than that horrid R.B.I. baseball series. We need something...