Xbox One Skype/Machinima

Discus and support Xbox One Skype/Machinima in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; machinima app plays videos for 30 seconds to a min then the xbox one decides to turn its self off every time.....HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP FFS XBOX ONE... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BluMash-E913BD2A-9CFE-4536-ADA6-E824C13DAACC, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Xbox One Skype/Machinima

machinima app plays videos for 30 seconds to a min then the xbox one decides to turn its self off every time.....HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP FFS XBOX ONE

:)

BluMash-E913BD2A-9CFE-4536-ADA6-E824C13DAACC, Nov 16, 2014
  2. Xbox One Skype/Machinima

Hello,

since my xbox told me yesterday that my teredo ip isnt working anymore (i spent my whole day trying to fix it..didn't work) i cant logg myselfe in to skype or watch videos on the machinima app.

when i try to use skype it pops up till the loeading screen and than closes itselfe. Same problem with machinima..i can go thru the menue but if i try to watch a video it closes itselfe.

to get back to my teredo problem idk why it does not work anymore.. last week my NAT was set open and since yesterday my NAT is closed and my Xbox can't get the ip over teredo. i dont understand why because its from one day to another..i din't change anything
    at my router settings or so..because even with my old ps3 i alwayse had NAT Mid..

anybody with the same problems or solutions? Xbox One Skype/Machinima :)

Greetings

MeerLeiter709, Nov 16, 2014
  3. l1nn4
    l1nn4 Guest
    Xbox One Skype/Machinima

Are you still having the problem with Skype immediately crashing back to home screen after the login noise? Because I am having that problem. Just wondering if you got it fixed or you still having difficulties.

l1nn4, Nov 16, 2014
  4. l1nn4 Win User

Xbox One Skype/Machinima

Are you still having the problem with Skype immediately crashing back to home screen after the login noise? Because I am having that problem. Just wondering if you got it fixed or you still having difficulties.
  5. Epic Louie Win User

Wut?

It's a standard marketing partnership to promote the Xbox One between Machinima and Microsoft.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Machinima Application Issues

7. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox One achievement lists are out

8. x24hrs2livex Win User

Wut?

Machinima would be the one's who get into trouble not MS.
Thema:

Xbox One Skype/Machinima

1. Xbox One Skype/Machinima - Similar Threads - Skype Machinima

2. Xbox One Skype App Kinect and Headset mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Skype App Kinect and Headset mics: Kinect mic works and headset mic works. But when I use Skype with Kinect the other person cannot hear me. I have also tried using headset and same as with Kinect I can hear the person I've called...
  3. Skype a dźwięk w grze[Translation-Skype and in-game audio]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skype a dźwięk w grze[Translation-Skype and in-game audio]: Hej Mam problem gdy gram w nowego coda I rozmawiam ze znajomymi na Skype nie mogę nic mówić, ani nie słyszę nikogo w grze. Tak reszta dźwięku działa normalnie. I nie wiem czy to da się zmienić,...
  4. Kinect loosing video and audio during Skype calls

in XboX Insiders
    Kinect loosing video and audio during Skype calls: For the last couple of weeks I haven't been able to use my Kinect for Skype calls. The Kinect seems to turn on and off and reports that another program is using the device. I don't think I have...
  5. Is it possible to switch a skype account onto a different microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to switch a skype account onto a different microsoft account.: My main skype i have set up recently and have all my contacts on it and wish to use it on xbox one, however the xbox skype keeps going to an old one i don't use and set up 10 years ago in a...
  6. Skype auf der Xbox 360s [Translation - Skype on the Xbox 360s]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skype auf der Xbox 360s [Translation - Skype on the Xbox 360s]: Hallo ich besitzte eine xbox 360s mit einen kinect sensor aber ich weiß nicht wie ich skype auf der xbox 360 herunterladen kann! _______________________ [Translation - Hello i own a xbox 360s...
  7. Skype is locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skype is locked: my skype was locked, I submitted a form a week ago, no one answer me, I answered questions many times, though I have provided with right passwords and right usernames of my contacts for many...
  8. Camera Kinect não funciona no Skype[Camera Kinect does not work on Skype]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Camera Kinect não funciona no Skype[Camera Kinect does not work on Skype]: Estou tentando utilizar o Skype no meu Xbox one, maa ao tentar fazer chamada de vídeo aparece a seguinte Mensagem: webcam esta sendo usada por outro aplicativo no momento. Nenhum outro app esta...
  9. No video from Skype on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No video from Skype on Xbox One: Can't get video from Skype on Xbox One shown on other devices. Web camera (Logitech) works because I can see a little preview video of myself in the bottom right corner of TV screen. Gave all...
  10. Microphone is making a terrible noise all the time, others apps ( Skype ) work fine.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microphone is making a terrible noise all the time, others apps ( Skype ) work fine.: Every time I join a party, my microphone is on 'active'. As in I'm speaking all the time ( without me saying anything or even muting my mic on my headseat). My friends say it's an unbearable...