XBOX ONE SKYPE PROBLEM???

Discus and support XBOX ONE SKYPE PROBLEM??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Has anyone else had a problem with not getting sound through the headset whilst using skype on xbox one the headset works fine, it's just not getting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hunstanton Pier, Mar 13, 2014.

1. XBOX ONE SKYPE PROBLEM???

Has anyone else had a problem with not getting sound through the headset whilst using skype on xbox one

the headset works fine, it's just not getting sound

:)

Hunstanton Pier, Mar 13, 2014
  2. MisterFizzle
    MisterFizzle Guest
    Using Skype on Xbox One

Hello everybody!

With the launch of the Xbox One comes a new Skype app which is really great for staying in touch with your friends and family from around the world.

To use this awesome new app, you will need a Skype account. If you are new to Skype you will be able to
    Sign up for a Skype account on Xbox One or, if you're a Skype veteran and already have an account, you will be able to use these steps to

Merge your Skype account with your Microsoft Account

With your Skype account setup on your console you will want to
    Add Contacts to Skype using Xbox One
    to add friends and family to your contact list so you can chat. Once you have someone on your Contacts list, you're ready to

make a Skype Call

MisterFizzle, Mar 13, 2014
  3. Claudius.H
    Claudius.H Guest
    Can't Snap Skype.....

Currently Skype for Xbox One doesn't support snapping. Check the section "I’m missing a feature in Skype for Xbox One. Where is it?" in the FAQ here:

support.xbox.com/.../skype-faq

You can snap other apps like IE, Music and Video to the running Skype app though.

Claudius.H, Mar 13, 2014
  4. XBOX ONE SKYPE PROBLEM???

That line is the definition of an oxymoron

That aside, check use kinect as a mic option is off?

Senses Fai1ed, Mar 13, 2014
  5. MoltenDarkman Win User

Skype Unavailable

This is not an xbox one issue this is a skype app issue you do not need to hard reset your xbox ones this again is an skype app issue skype is having problems i called tec support and there aware of the problem. Again a skype app issue. Not an xbox one issue.
    Your xbox ones are fine
  6. Claudius.H Win User

Can't Snap Skype.....

Currently Skype for Xbox One doesn't support snapping. Check the section "I’m missing a feature in Skype for Xbox One. Where is it?" in the FAQ here:

You can snap other apps like IE, Music and Video to the running Skype app though.
  7. Claudius.H Win User

Skype Crashing on Xbox One - Dec 26, 2015

There's an update on the Skype Community about the work from the Skype and Xbox One developers towards a fix for the Skype app problems:

community.skype.com/.../4267100
  8. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Can I use snap with Skype?

The initial release of Skype for Xbox One does not support snapping Skype to another running application; however, we are working to release this in a future update.

There is actual date to my knowledge.
  9. ivan1978frendo Win User

skype for xbox 360?

Skype should be made available on Xbox 360 as people dont want to buy a Xbox one just just for skype. So please make a Skype app for Xbox 360 please.
Thema:

XBOX ONE SKYPE PROBLEM???

1. XBOX ONE SKYPE PROBLEM??? - Similar Threads - SKYPE PROBLEM

2. Skype Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skype Problem: Every time I join a Skype call with my friends I am unable to make the home menu come back up. You're basically stuck on on the app itself and unable to do anything. I can make the menu come up...
  3. Skype problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skype problems: I've tried linking my Skype account with the One, but when I click sign in with a different account it says account already linked, or, something like that. I swear microsoft is doing this bad on...
  4. Skype Linking Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skype Linking Problems: So I recently got an Xbox One, and I wanted to use Skype on the Xbox One, I signed into Skype, no problems there, but when I try linking it, the link process immediately fails. Any way to fix...
  5. Skype status problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skype status problem: I am unable to set my Skype status to Available, it stays in Invisible no matter what. If I change it, it instantly hoes back to Invisible when I back out of the option screen....
  6. Skype Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skype Problem: Hello xboxers and xbox support. Today i purchased xbox one brand new and set it up and then i went for skype as it is my required app on xbox well after installing skype i tried to open skype it...
  7. Problem answering Skype calls on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem answering Skype calls on Xbox One.: To answer a Skype call I hold the button to bring up the notifications _ here the problem, Notifications keep popping up, seems like on for ever ring tone. 4 in all for each call. I can't get it...
  8. Skype notification problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skype notification problem.: Hey I'm having some problems with my skype on the XBOX ONE. Every time I get a notification on skype it would repeat the same notification 5-7 times. Its a bit annoying and I would really...
  9. Problem installing Skype

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem installing Skype: Having an issue trying to install Skype for Xbox One. The counter gets to 100% and then I get a notification saying that the installation has stopped. I have before and since installed other games...
  10. Skype app login problem!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skype app login problem!!!: When i launch skype it tells me to sign in. When i sign in with my account the circle spins around for a few times and then logs me off... It started doing this today and i dont know what to do...