Xbox One Slim turns on then off immediately

Discus and support Xbox One Slim turns on then off immediately in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So about a year or so ago my toddler sister spilled a soda into my Xbox One Slim. It didnt effect the Xbox, however and i continued to play without any... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GavinSharrock, Sep 16, 2020 at 3:23 AM.

1. Xbox One Slim turns on then off immediately

So about a year or so ago my toddler sister spilled a soda into my Xbox One Slim. It didnt effect the Xbox, however and i continued to play without any issues until yesterday Sept. 14 2020 my Xbox One Slim suddenly started to do this. I would turn on the
    button on the Xbox itself to power it on, the light would come on like normal and then it would ding and shut off. I’m not entirely sure how i could fix this but the Xbox is definetly out of warranty at this point.

:)

GavinSharrock, Sep 16, 2020 at 3:23 AM
  2. Elohmn Win User

Don't want to get busted in modded lobbies!

They knowingly Join the Modded Lobby. If by the slim chance you do get into a Modded Lobby simply turn off your Console immediately.
  3. Dereliictus Win User

Xbox one turns on and turns off immediately

At this point, I'm not sure. What I suggested worked for me. So I'm not really sure, If you have an active warranty you can try to use that to get a new system. Besides that I suggest you contact xbox support directly. I'm sorry I couldn't give you a direct
    solution.
  4. JonnyAntony Win User

I tried the same and at the first it seemed like it worked(The x box turned and after 10-15 sec it turned off) now again same issue persist.

I tried this technique multiple times, please let me know if something else could be done.

Thanks
  5. Dereliictus Win User

Surprisingly enough, I've had this exact issue. I tried cleaning it out since it was recommended. (I had to void my warranty to do so, so I don't recommend) but eventually after trying all these bizzare methods to fix it. I simply hard reset my xbox (holding
    down the power button for 10 seconds) unplugged my system and let it sit for a few days. I powered it back up a few days later and it has been working perfectly ever since. I hope this helps.
  6. brondie-333375BB-DCD Win User

Xbox one turns on and then off immediately

10 months into ownership of Xbox One and it self destructs in form and fashion as the 360. Whatta piece of junk.
Thema:

Xbox One Slim turns on then off immediately

1. Xbox One Slim turns on then off immediately - Similar Threads - Slim turns off

2. Xbox 360 Slim either freezes and restarts or gives power off sound and turns off. HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim either freezes and restarts or gives power off sound and turns off. HELP!: Okay so I have an NTSC Xbox 360 in the UK (they're pretty hard to come by but I need one for speedrunning purposes), and while I never used to have this problem, the past few months whenever I've...
  3. Xbox 360 Slim It turns itself off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim It turns itself off: Hi, I have this little problem with my Xbox 360 Slim, it goes off alone and I do not know why, it all started about 3 or 4 months ago where I bought a generic or generic source, and it broke down...
  4. My Xbox 360 Slim turns it self on an off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 Slim turns it self on an off: So after a few mins of turning on my Xbox it turns off atomatically and will turn on atomatically. 0b2002a2-f9c1-48e4-9427-d6b446ad48ff
  5. Xbox 360 Slim keeps turning on and off randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim keeps turning on and off randomly: Hey all. I have an Xbox 360 Slim black and it's recently started doing this thing where it does the disc tray beep, and also turns on and off randomly. I've had the console since about 2013 and...
  6. Xbox 360 Slim turns off when connected to internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim turns off when connected to internet.: Xbox 360 Slim turns off when connected to internet. It first turns on fine but after a few seconds of connecting to xbox live it restarts. Please help cf114ecc-4e3f-409c-b132-e0e89ab37062
  7. XBOX 360 Slim Turns Itself Off Unexpedly

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Slim Turns Itself Off Unexpedly: I have a pre-owned XBOX 360 Slim that I bought from Gamestop. I have had it for just over 10 months. It was working alright for a few months, then it would occasionally switch off during gameplay....
  8. Xbox 360 Slim Turns Off Immediatley

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim Turns Off Immediatley: I tried moving it into an area with lots of ventilation space but it still turns itself off right after. 7fd46e19-e266-4262-ac7d-0675f3d4c2dc
  9. xbox 360 slim turns on off randomly without overheat

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 slim turns on off randomly without overheat: Hi I just cant find an answer to this the xbox just make the beep sound the r2d2 sound because is the star wars edition, it sounds as if i where touching the eject disc sometimes other times the...
  10. xbox 360 slim turning on and off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 slim turning on and off by itself.: I've already tried wiping it down to remove any finger prints that might have been on the buttons. I've also blow it out to clear any dust that might be causing overheating issues. but yet it...