xbox one slim

Discus and support xbox one slim in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there. Will an xbox one slim purchased in the usa work in south africa ? 105d311a-26d1-4412-98cb-f07ff234aaae Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jacques JuniorBarends, Aug 1, 2019.

1. xbox one slim

Hi there. Will an xbox one slim purchased in the usa work in south africa ?

:)

Jacques JuniorBarends, Aug 1, 2019
  2. PhilMarck Win User

Question about the new Xbox 360

This new redesign is the third.

-

Xbox 360 FAT

Xbox 360 SLIM

Xbox 360 ONE STYLE

-

I prefer Slim above all.
  3. Dirty Loco Win User

PLZ HELP Xbox 360 (4GB) Where is a 250 gb hard drive

4. Chris123WW Win User

Old 20GB system almost pointless now?

nice. i am looking forward to getting one. so are the 250GB systems also referred as the "xbox Slim or 360 Slim"?
  5. Mr Hotadef Win User

can't connect to xbox live

this sucks i got 4 xbox in the house 3 old one slim running the dashboard beta and that the only one that i can use. tired wired and wireless and it wont work i wonder is there some different chip in the slim compared to the old . i have one old running
    wirelss the first adaptor the second running the new adapter one old wired and the slim wired. i turned my phone into a hot spot and the slim works that way so yes its time warner but only the slim xbox has the problem that is wierd
  6. Barl0w 1995 Win User

which xbox 360 do you have?

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

[quote user="RY2JN"]and if anyone actually has the slim one.[/quote]

You say that like you expect no one to have the slim.

I think a lot of people have the slim by now,i certainly do.

[/quote]it's not that i don't expect anyone to have the slim, i know ppl do, i'm just wondering since most ppl already had an xbox 360 when the slim came out. i've heard some ppl traded there old xbox in for the slim one when it came out which is kinda pointless
    in you think about it.
Thema:

xbox one slim

1. xbox one slim - Similar Threads - slim

2. Xbox 360 PC meant USB controller: Does it work on the USB slot of an Xbox 360 Slim?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 PC meant USB controller: Does it work on the USB slot of an Xbox 360 Slim?: Wireless controls for Xbox 360 are quite expensive on official stores, and i unfortunately do't know if the Xbox 360 Slim has a slot (At the front or back panel) for regular Xbox 360 wired...
  3. app da HBO GO no meu Xbox 360 Slim (HBO GO app on my Slim Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    app da HBO GO no meu Xbox 360 Slim (HBO GO app on my Slim Xbox 360): Não consigo achar nem baixar o app da HBO GO no meu Xbox 360 Slim, Porque ? me ajudem por favor ! [Translation] I can't find or download the HBO GO app on my Xbox 360 Slim, why? Help me please!...
  4. Xbox One S has trouble detecting my Seagate Backup-plus slim ssd

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S has trouble detecting my Seagate Backup-plus slim ssd: Anytime I turn my Xbox One S off and back on it seems like a craps-shoot on whether it'll re-detect my external hard drive. bcf38420-fed0-4d41-965d-190f99d3ab34
  5. Xbox 360 slim star wars edition shuts off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim star wars edition shuts off: so when i was younger, i would always leave the xbox 360 on and now, because of that probably, my xbox shuts off after a few moments (not always the same time) and i checked, the cable is fine and...
  6. Xbox 360 slim hdd

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim hdd: Yesterday i tried starting up my old 360 slim, at first it displayed my profile but no gamerscore, checked storage, all is as should be except my main profile was corrupted, so i restarted the...
  7. xbox 360 slim distorted image

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 slim distorted image: Hi, My xbox 360 slim model shows smudged image. Weird lines and can hardly reading any text. Is this the GPU problem that needs to be replaced or any easy fix? Regards...
  8. Loud Buzzing From Xbox 360 Slim?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loud Buzzing From Xbox 360 Slim?: Recently, I've been playing Red Dead Redemption on my Slim. I noticed a very loud buzzing noise, is there something wrong with my system? This sound occurs as soon as the game is launched. I've...
  9. error code 8007007A on 360 regular and 360 slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 8007007A on 360 regular and 360 slim: I have error code 8007007A on my 360 Xboxes {regular one and slim}. I have tried a hard reset and resetting the internet connection but the code still comes back. in the menus settings the only...
  10. xbox 360 slim 250GB wont play backward compatible xbox games (need for speed underground 2,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 slim 250GB wont play backward compatible xbox games (need for speed underground 2,...: when either are inserted it shows original xbox logo for a second then this message: [img] i bought this xbox second hand last year, and havent touched the hard drive so im assuming they...