Xbox one smartglass notifs not showing up

Discus and support Xbox one smartglass notifs not showing up in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Alright just my notifications arnt showing up yeah i need a big help thanks m8s 28fd43c8-95d2-437b-a7d4-905733f84713 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by XxNukemPaladonX, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Xbox one smartglass notifs not showing up

Alright just my notifications arnt showing up yeah i need a big help thanks m8s

:)

XxNukemPaladonX, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Did you go to your phone settings to see if the notifications were toggled off or on? See if that works.
  3. Lava Dog Boy Win User

Achievements not popping up

Achievements on Xbox One are broken and Microsoft needs to fix it. I agree it's super annoying because I have the same issue. Any achievements I unlock rarely ever pop the notification on screen. I have notifications turned on, signed into Live, hard reset,
    all other "solutions" I've read online. Nothing works. I know the achievement unlocks because it shows up instantly in Smartglass or in achievements hub. It's the notification that's broken.
  4. Malacath Win User

I cannot be download X1 SmartGlass at 8.1 Surface RT

I have the same tablet.

Xbox One Smartglass is on the store for me.

In the search bar type Xbox One Smartglass and it should show up. just select it then install
  5. JediKnight Hoof Win User

Having issues with the Activity Feed on Xbox Live on the Xbox One.

Hi here

My Activity Feed is having the similar problem too

It's not updating properly, my notifications are not showing up in both my SmartGlass and Xbox ONE, like it's not saying I have a message from someone when they message me and when they Like, Comment and Share my screenshots and gameclips and my recent screenshots
    aren't showing up in the Activity Feed, it's only showing one of them and the other ones aren't showing up on it, even when I refresh it

Can you help fix it for me please.
  6. fhont Win User

Friends online notifications not popping up

Just add to ths. Been nearly 2 weeks with this issue, no notifications on xbox one dashboard and no notifications on iOS smartglass.

This issue seems to be ignored, there is no real attempts or at least notice that this issued is recognised bpt microsoft and they are working on it.

2 weeks without notifications on smartglass is ok, not too bothered. But on the actual console is unnacceptable.

People on my friends list also ghve this issue.
Thema:

1. Xbox one smartglass notifs not showing up - Similar Threads - smartglass notifs showing

2. SmartGlass on pc

in XBoX on Mobile
    SmartGlass on pc: How do I change a smartglass xbox 360 account with my account? a2c76fb6-c87a-49a1-b46e-27cc859906fa
  3. Smartglass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Smartglass: Someone told me about a thing called smartglass. I download the app but cant figure out how to conect it to the xbox. Its enabled on yhe system and everything. Im not supet educated on things like...
  4. Smartglass issues? (please respond soon)

in XBoX on Windows
    Smartglass issues? (please respond soon): Xbox 1 Smartglass wont sign me in, Internet is fine (Before you say check your internet) Any help? cd587cb5-faa7-4143-9718-5b5307543097
  5. Can’t connect to Xbox One using Xbox app or smartglass on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t connect to Xbox One using Xbox app or smartglass on Windows 10: Hi there, I can’t connect to Xbox One using Xbox app or smartglass on Windows 10 so I cannot stream games. The wi-fi connection between my laptop and xbox one is working fine as i tested it...
  6. Erro no aplicativo smartglass[Error in smartglass application]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Erro no aplicativo smartglass[Error in smartglass application]: Quando início minha conta no smartglass, da erro na hora de colocar a data de nascimento. Poderiam me ajudar? [Translation - When I start my account in smartglass, the error in the time to put...
  7. My smartglass app

in XBoX on Mobile
    My smartglass app: My smartglass app can't find my console ive tried everything...what can i do? c9b0ed2f-13c9-48ca-8063-99b533ee3a5a
  8. message notifications on smartglass app no longer working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    message notifications on smartglass app no longer working: i have ios 10.1.1 and the smartglass message notifications are no longer working. I have a iphone 6 plus. They were working till a couple of weeks ago. The check box for message notifications in...
  9. Smartglass Cant Receive Notifications On Windows Phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smartglass Cant Receive Notifications On Windows Phone: so as i said in my previous post i am no longer able to receive notifications on my windows phone from smart glass about like the messages i am receiving and am trying to figure out why or how to...
  10. Smartglass Cant Receive Notifications On Windows Phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smartglass Cant Receive Notifications On Windows Phone: i used to get notifications all the time no problems on my phone from messages and stuff now its not working yes notifications are check and ive tried the troubleshooting unistall turn off thing...