Xbox One Smartglass - Windows Tablet x86

Discus and support Xbox One Smartglass - Windows Tablet x86 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I live in Czech Republic and Xbox One is officially supported in our country. Unfortunately, Xbox One Smartglass cannot be installed from Windows... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vodniiiik, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Vodniiiik
    Vodniiiik Guest

Hi,

I live in Czech Republic and Xbox One is officially supported in our country. Unfortunately, Xbox One Smartglass cannot be installed from Windows Store on my Windows Tablet x86 due to limited support. I am able to install it on Windows Phone.

Is this restriction correct?

Pavel

:)

Vodniiiik, Dec 23, 2014
  2. XONE Smartglass app not in store

Hi, I'm having trouble downloading the Xbox One Smartglass app on my Surface Tablet.

When I search "Smartglass" in the Windows store, the only thing I can find is the Xbox 360 Smartglass app. I've tried doing it via the internet, but when I click on the 'Go to Windows Store' button on the website, the Store app starts, but it doesn't go
    to the download page for the Smartglass app.

Is the app not available on Windows Surface Tablets or is there something wrong? Thanks in advance!

Mathy-894D5B17-82DC-4905-93DB-F91ECDD2F2C2, Dec 23, 2014
  3. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest
    Smart glass quick keys

The problem with Smartglass is that Microsoft seems intent on having the Smartglass features on games (games like Forza Horizons) limited to Windows 8 or Windows Surface devices. Hopefully this wont be the same with the next gen, but somehow I think it
    will be because all of the Xbox One videos I've seen that show off Smarglass, guess what tablet they are using? that's right, a Windows Tablet.

Shaggy2000, Dec 23, 2014
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

Smart glass quick keys

The problem with Smartglass is that Microsoft seems intent on having the Smartglass features on games (games like Forza Horizons) limited to Windows 8 or Windows Surface devices. Hopefully this wont be the same with the next gen, but somehow I think it
    will be because all of the Xbox One videos I've seen that show off Smarglass, guess what tablet they are using? that's right, a Windows Tablet.
  5. RippenHarra Win User

Will the Xbox One Support the Windows Tablet?

X1 will support all tablets. Smartglass app is for iOS, ANDROID and windows.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Linux 8 Smartglass no button to stream

7. Obsessive Power Win User

Gaming On Windows 8 / Tablet Questions...

There are two versions of Windows 8 tablets. The standard Surface tablet's run Windows 8RT. The RT version is for tablets running on ARM based processors. The easiest way to compare them is with Android and iPad devices. They can't be upgraded, and can
    only apps designed specifically for RT. They don't run Windows programs for PC's.

Surface Pro are Intel X86 based machines, they run the desktop version of Windows 8 and can run PC based applications. As long as they have USB ports, they should support Xbox 360 controllers.
  8. CAMARO Xlll Win User

Tablet+Xboxone+Smart Glass=?

any tablet will work. Smartglass is available on any tablet so its really just a matter of preference. I seriously doubt one tablet is better than another for Smartglass functionality.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Smartglass - Windows Tablet x86 - Similar Threads - Smartglass Windows Tablet

2. Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work!: Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work! How could I connect my Windows 10 PC (SmartGlass App) with my Xbox 360 Console? Thx 58c7389e-3e4b-43d7-b373-911e73bdbe25
  3. Can’t connect to Xbox One using Xbox app or smartglass on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t connect to Xbox One using Xbox app or smartglass on Windows 10: Hi there, I can’t connect to Xbox One using Xbox app or smartglass on Windows 10 so I cannot stream games. The wi-fi connection between my laptop and xbox one is working fine as i tested it...
  4. Problem with my Xbox 360 Smartglass on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with my Xbox 360 Smartglass on Windows 10: The SmartGlass application refuses to connect to my xbox 360. Issue error 0xc101008e (0x800c0008). Tried to reset the cache from the network card, tried to delete the account and load it again....
  5. Windows Smartglass not finding xbox after 10 March update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Smartglass not finding xbox after 10 March update: Yesterday I was having no issues with this, now after waking up to a new Xbox update, my PC Xbox App no longer can locate my Xbox. Yes I have tried typing the IP Address in with no result....
  6. Error SmartGlass on Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error SmartGlass on Windows: The SmartGlass application refuses to connect to my xbox 360. Issue error 0xc101008e (0x800c0008). Tried to reset the cache from the network card, tried to delete the account and load it again....
  7. Switch email accounts on Xbox 360 Smartglass for Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switch email accounts on Xbox 360 Smartglass for Windows 10: I have Xbox 360 Smartglass app from Widnows 10 store isntalled and had my old email for my Xbox Live account and now trying to sync app to my new Xbox Live account with a different email from old...
  8. Xbox 360 SmartGlass App gone from Windows Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 SmartGlass App gone from Windows Store?: I went to download the Xbox 360 SmartGlass App onto my Surface from the Windows Store today, and the app no longer appears to be on the store. The Xbox One SmartGlass app is there, but not the 360...
  9. Can't connect to xbox 360 from windows 10 SmartGlass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox 360 from windows 10 SmartGlass: I Have the following error. What do I do to get it connected. For some reason my xbox.com account shows I have a Xbox One. Secondly, on my dashboard, I cannot find the Movies and TV's menu, as...
  10. Purchase made through Windows 10 Xbox One SmartGlass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase made through Windows 10 Xbox One SmartGlass: Hello everyone. This is my first time posting on the Xbox forums so I apologize if i made any mistakes as to where this should be posted. Here's the deal, i wanted to pre-order the ESO: Morrowind...