Xbox one something went wrong problem

Discus and support Xbox one something went wrong problem in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox one something went wrong problem I have a issue about Xbox one I can't get to my picking my network to set up my internet to the Xbox one I... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SheemaStylez88, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Xbox one something went wrong problem

I have a issue about Xbox one I can't get to my picking my network to set up my internet to the Xbox one I normally use my phone hotpot which normally it always let's me set it up to the Xbox one but when I click on network settings all of a sudden I get
    a something went wrong pop-up give it anther try. If this happens again, let us know by entering 0x90070490 at Xbox.com/errorhelp so we can investigate. You might help for your task here on Xbox. From here, press the menu button on yours controller, then
    choose Help. Which I did but one didn't work abed two I need to be connected to my internet which it says. And if I could I wouldn't have this problem and I wouldn't be on here asking for help but anyone can please can you help me..

:)

SheemaStylez88, Feb 11, 2018
  2. BigEv55
    BigEv55 Guest
    something went wrong

trying to redeem my 3 months and it is not working.

BigEv55, Feb 11, 2018
  3. Something went wrong

I tried to log in to my dow 2 game today but I needed to enter my password. I then enter in the password many times but it did not work. I was think to myself WTH was going on. Then I logged in to my live account but it needed to be verified to my gmail
    account... so I didn't remember my gmail account password. I decided to use my hotmail account. When I went to change it I didn't change @live to @hotmail.com. Now I have lost game Xbox live gaming account...

WHAT CAN I DO TO GET MY ACCOUNT BACK?

I'm starting to hate all the hoops I have to go through. I'm thinking about leaving live for good...

BasilicanAunt16, Feb 11, 2018
  4. Garra Sand Win User

something went wrong

yeah i just keep getting kicked out 15 minutes after playing, so my current status on this game is: its horrible but once they fix these stupid bugs the game should be golden
  5. MiltonHalley Win User

Something went wrong

help me with the problem that i am having with the Xbox store many of there games are cheaper at the stores in your state than the Xbox store so don't buy from the xbox store you will save money get the games cheaper at many stores indoor area
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

something went wrong

Hey there MadPH4NTOM911!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  7. MadPH4NTOM911 Win User

Something went wrong

And no i live in another country but my profile and gamertag are set to USA
  8. StefanNeubauer Win User

SOMETHING WENT WRONG

Thema:

1. Xbox one something went wrong problem - Similar Threads - something went wrong

2. "something went wrong" not going away.

in XBoX Accessibility
    "something went wrong" not going away.: I am trying to log into halo master chief collection for the first time and after a few wrong passwords i got the "something went wrong. There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this...
  3. Minecraft Realms (Switch) Something Went Wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms (Switch) Something Went Wrong: Hi I keep getting this error (Sorry, we are unable to complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?) when trying to purchase a realm. This is my first time trying to make one. I...
  4. Disney+ Xbox One App 'Sorry something went wrong. Please try again later' w/ no error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney+ Xbox One App 'Sorry something went wrong. Please try again later' w/ no error code: I've been struggling to access my Disney+ account from the Xbox One app. I was able to access my Disney+ account from other devices with no issue. Contacted Disney and they attempted to help and...
  5. something went wrong - (ssFXTe7kx9avkCEA.4.1)

in XBoX on Mobile
    something went wrong - (ssFXTe7kx9avkCEA.4.1): Nokia 8 running Android 9 I haven't been able to login on both xbox and game pass apps for about a month. I've tried: - uninstalling and reinstalling both apps. - logging out of MS...
  6. Does anyone else in Alpha Skip Ahead get the "Sorry something went wrong" error when...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else in Alpha Skip Ahead get the "Sorry something went wrong" error when...: Title. I tried to start Madden 20 tonight and it didn't even attempt to load it. It showed the splash screen for less than a second and then showed me the error, then when I went to start it again...
  7. "something went wrong"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "something went wrong": I cant sign in to my xbox account in minecraft pe i tried changing the password and updating my phone and uninstalling minecraft but nothing works what should i do ?...
  8. something went wrong - (5T6YpGjyINXvzny8.4.1)

in XBoX on Mobile
    something went wrong - (5T6YpGjyINXvzny8.4.1): Nokia 8 TA-1052 Android 9 Xbox app and gamepass app issues when attempting to sign in. In the Xbox app it says "something went wrong - (5T6YpGjyINXvzny8.4.1)" Annoying that i cant copy and...
  9. Xbox one x - something went wrong - endless loop, factory reset

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x - something went wrong - endless loop, factory reset: My son was playing minecraft, I told him to shut it off for dinner. He uses the power button on the front (I've told him to use the standby function holding down the guide button, but he's upset...
  10. Oops - Something went wrong

in XBoX on Windows
    Oops - Something went wrong: I've been trying to play games on the Xbox beta for a couple of weeks now but every time I go on it, it says theres an error with my account and to sign in, even though I'm already signed into it....