Xbox One: Sort order of games in Microsoft Store

Discus and support Xbox One: Sort order of games in Microsoft Store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, How do I sort all the games in Microsoft Store on Xbox (One) alphabetically in A to Z order? Available sort orders should be name, price,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tardis666, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Tardis666
    Tardis666 Guest

Hi,

How do I sort all the games in Microsoft Store on Xbox (One) alphabetically in A to Z order?

Available sort orders should be name, price, releasedate, rating etc...

:)

Tardis666, Feb 25, 2020
  2. Tardis666 Win User

Come on - these are not good answers.

I do not see any reason why not the Microsoft Store on the Xbox could display all games in a list sorted from A to Z.

It is rather complicated to navigate browse all the games available there now and they seem to appear in a random order.
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

You can't, because its a lot of games to proccess. You can only do, for A to Z in the Xbox Game Pass librabry.
  4. Niko1664 Win User

You can do it, but on xbox.com. Games/Console Games/ Xbox One Games.
  5. HassanB Win User

Xbox one not being shipped from ms store

Hello,

Please contact Microsoft Store support for any sort of inquiries about your Xbox One order. This forum cannot provide order support.

Sorry.
  6. Awesomerrificus Win User
Thema:

1. Xbox One: Sort order of games in Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Sort order games

2. My xbox live account has bin blocked from xbox live how do i sort this iv got

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account has bin blocked from xbox live how do i sort this iv got: My xbox account has bin block from xbox i have years of game play and the money i spend on my games an add on please can u help me 0bc0c440-34cb-4424-8e04-e2bd1e5e3444
  3. Xbox console ban and speaking to a human to sort it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox console ban and speaking to a human to sort it: Xbox console ban How do I speak to a human to sort it there is no reason for the ban we've checked the terms and conditions and can't see any reason for the ban and Xbox support are useless have...
  4. Since the PSO2 Beta is having all sorts of issues, I hope they'll extend the period.

in XboX Insiders
    Since the PSO2 Beta is having all sorts of issues, I hope they'll extend the period.: It's a really short beta period to begin with, and started very late in the day considering the regions that the beta is for. I have yet to actually play the beta along with a lot of others, so I...
  5. Can any one give me some information about the best way to get in touch and sort an issue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can any one give me some information about the best way to get in touch and sort an issue...: So I sent a elite pad back under warranty, they have sent 2 different replacements out both have been broken. I have been promised phone calls etc nothing, I got a phone call asking for me the...
  6. User filters / sorting preferences not saved on the new collection menu screens

in XboX Insiders
    User filters / sorting preferences not saved on the new collection menu screens: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  7. My kid is playing as me. How to sort?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My kid is playing as me. How to sort?: I set up my Xbox years ago using my Hotmail account. It’s the username I log into myxbox with or any other xbox stuff. My son uses the XBOX and he has set himself up with a cool gaming profile,...
  8. Were having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Were having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out.: I want to join xbox game pass as it is really cheap now but this keeps popping up. I try to buy it from my xbox I updated my payment options still no luck. I created another account and tried to...
  9. Xbox One X Menu has some sort of bug as of yesterday. Can't go left or select anything...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Menu has some sort of bug as of yesterday. Can't go left or select anything...: Roughly 24 hours ago my Xbox One X menu stopped working properly. I can't go left when selecting menu options. It's stuck on "store" (jumps back to it after shifting over one menu item to the...
  10. Oneguide sort order (UK)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide sort order (UK): I'm using the Microsoft OTA TV tuner via usb on the Xbox One S. If I retune the tv tuner to pick up new channels it adds these channels to the end of the tv listing i.e my listing shows 1,...