Xbox One Sound Issue

Discus and support Xbox One Sound Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have an on and off issue regarding sound on my Xbox. Every so often the sound will glitch out and ill have to fiddle with the volume and audio... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DillonShepard, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Xbox One Sound Issue

So I have an on and off issue regarding sound on my Xbox. Every so often the sound will glitch out and ill have to fiddle with the volume and audio output settings to get it working again, and that usually works eventually. But this time i have tried everything
    i can think of to solve this problem. I have switched HDMI cables, messed with the resolution and device control, reset the Xbox, unplugged it from the wall, tried another t.v, factory reset the console, and yet nothing is working. No sound from my t.v, or
    my headphones for that matter. Also, no my t.v is not muted, and my headphones work. As a matter of fact, they had been working for a majority of the night until i switched off of Breakout to Sleeping Dogs. I have googled this issue and it seems every response
    is to go to volume settings and fiddle with it there, which is what has always worked at a past, but now i'm concerned its actually damaged or broken in some way.

If anyone has any advice or if a professional could offer their insight i'd be grateful.

:)

DillonShepard, Jul 17, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. General C34 Win User

Xbox One Sound Issues?

It happened again, and I played with the sound settings on the Xbox some more, but it happened two more times. Nothing I have done has made any change.

Please, if anyone has any ideas let me know. It's starting to look like I'll need to return it...
  3. General C34 Win User

Xbox One Sound Issues?

I haven't seen it happen again but there is often long breaks between the problem. Does anyone know if something can be done?
  4. whiteandshiny Win User

Sound issues with Xbox one?

5. General C34 Win User

Xbox One Sound Issues?

(Sorry for late reply. Guess I lost hope I'd receive a response).

It's never happened when watching regular television (cable box not connected to xbox), so I doubt it's the speakers.

Today it happened twice in a relatively short period of time which is a first. I changed an audio setting on the Xbox One console itself, and after making a random change it stopped. As I said before, this is never a permanent problem and stops on it's own,
    so I will have no idea if my change helped or not until I've given it a few days and played some games.

I should mention that this problem follows me to the dashboard even if I quit a game. I don't believe it's caused by running a game. If I think it's fixed I'll be sure to figure out exactly what change I made, but basically I just changed an audio setting
    to the first option that it actually allowed.

Please, if anyone knows what this is and if it can or cannot be fixed let me know.
  6. Fr0sTy99 Win User

Xbox One Sound Issues?

Not a problem I've seen elsewhere.

Have you tried any different outputs for the audio? Such as a headset or speakers?

Although it 'is' more likely that it's some problem with the console, it may just be the speakers of your TV/set up dying?
Thema:

Xbox One Sound Issue

1. Xbox One Sound Issue - Similar Threads - Sound Issue

2. Sound issue in multiple xbox game pass games on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound issue in multiple xbox game pass games on pc: Hi, some of game pass games in the xbox app have their sounds completely replaced by higher pitched noises. For example bridge constructor portal and undermine are just pure high pitched...
  3. Sound issue on Red Dead Redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound issue on Red Dead Redemption 2: Hi guys, I tried to post this on the rockstar support but their website just do not work for me, it keeps loading without ever showing up anything. Anyway. Since I think around a month, whenever...
  4. XB1 to PC Monitor Sound Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 to PC Monitor Sound Issue: I have plugged my XB1 up to a pc monitor via an HDMI cable. In order to get sound, I have to plug my headphones up to the 3.5mm jack on the back of the monitor. Ive tried plugging up to the...
  5. xbox companion app sound issues

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox companion app sound issues: hi all im at my wits end I am streaming my xbox to my pc using the companion app. the sound is fine through the pc speakers when im in menus etc. then as soon as is tart playing a game the sound...
  6. Проблема со звуком Xbox 360. Xbox 360 sound issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Проблема со звуком Xbox 360. Xbox 360 sound issue.: Консоль: Xbox 360 Здравствуйте, столкнулся со следующей проблемой: при подключении консоли к моноблоку по HDMI полностью отсутствует звук(звука нет ни при подключении наушников ни через внешние...
  7. Game Bar sound recording issue while screen recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar sound recording issue while screen recording: Hi, I have a issue with Xbox Game Bar sound recording while screen recording. I did a screen recording (including the sound recording), the recorded video was awesome but the recorded sound...
  8. Game Bar sound recording issue while screen recording

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Bar sound recording issue while screen recording: Hi, I have a issue with Xbox Game Bar sound recording while screen recording. I did a screen recording (including the sound recording), the recorded video was awesome but the recorded sound...
  9. sound issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    sound issues: Hi all! So I have a LG CX Oled tv and sony ht-st5000 sound bar. I have my xbox one x plugged in the directly to the sound bar via hdmi. So I have noticed when I play my digital copy of dragon...
  10. Sound issues with Xbox on warzone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound issues with Xbox on warzone: We are trying to play quads, but everytike my buddy or sny xbox xboxxboxer joins they are aytomatically muted on xbox. We can hear and talk to our friends on pc or playstation, but when we unmite...