Xbox One Sound only from left side

Discus and support Xbox One Sound only from left side in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I dont have any headset connected and I dont use any speakers just those who are in the TV. When I have selected Stereo in the audio settings I dont... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JulianSTW, Apr 15, 2019.

1. JulianSTW
    JulianSTW Guest

I dont have any headset connected and I dont use any speakers just those who are in the TV. When I have selected Stereo in the audio settings I dont hear any sound on the right side at all. The right speakers are working when I select 5.1 Surround or Mono
    Sound and also everywhere else but not with Stereo on Xbox. How do I fix this?

:)

JulianSTW, Apr 15, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Julian,

If the speakers are with your TV, you may have to leave it set to one of them that works. If you have tried the troubleshooting offered by Javier then it most likely to do with the TV speakers itself. We recommend to get with the TV manufacturer to see
    what the cause could be.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. JulianSTW Win User

I've tried all steps still wont work with stereo
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Julian,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning sound not properly projecting on your television through your Xbox One console.

A relative article for troubleshooting sound on the Xbox One can be found on our
    troubleshoot sound on your Xbox One console support article. Try the steps on there, and let us know how this goes.

We also recommend trying a power cycle
    of the console.

If the problem persists, try doing a
    soft factory reset of the console,
    reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out first and let us know the results.
  5. JulianSTW Win User

If the speakers are with your TV, you may have to leave it set to one of them that works.
    Are you trolling me?? You say just leave the problem there and its fixed. Wow. Just wow. And I've already said the speakers just working fine but the right one with stereo and xbox not. You dont even read my post!
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey JulianSTW,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please
    feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you again and have a great day!
Thema:

1. Xbox One Sound only from left side - Similar Threads - Sound left side

2. Sound Stuttering And Cutting Out On Video Playback

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound Stuttering And Cutting Out On Video Playback: Hey Guys, I've been having this problem for about a month now that I'm watching a video (either streaming through the Netflix app or playing a video from my connected media using VLC or the...
  3. One x fan pulsating blowing sound, is that normal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    One x fan pulsating blowing sound, is that normal?: Hi! I have a half year old one x that i think it might be something wrong the way the fan regulate the speed. Let me try to explane it: In menu or if it goes very queit i cant hear it and it...
  4. Very annoying randoms lags and sounds issues since last update

in XboX Insiders
    Very annoying randoms lags and sounds issues since last update: since last update, after playing some hours when i receive a notification my xbox starts to freezes and after that i got really unsupportable sound bugs and it starts to freeze more and more until...
  5. No Sound through the controllers on xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Sound through the controllers on xbox one s: Hi All I have recently had trouble with my controllers not having sound or party chat coming through. I have done a hard reset and also reset the xbox back to standard but kept the games on it....
  6. Sony STR-DH520: New Xbox One X *Static Sounds*

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony STR-DH520: New Xbox One X *Static Sounds*: Sony (Audio/Video Receivers) STR-DH520: New Xbox One X *Static Sounds* G'day, You are not alone! It has been reported in the XBox Insiders Forum . I occasionally hear the same distortion while in...
  7. My xbox one s controller sound suddenly stopped working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one s controller sound suddenly stopped working.: Hello. Last night i was playing xbox with my new controller i bought a couple months ago. This morning i then woke up to discover that no sound will come from the controller when i plug my headset...
  8. не записывает звук dvr windows 10 [Does not record the sound of Windows 10 DVR]

in XBoX on Windows
    не записывает звук dvr windows 10 [Does not record the sound of Windows 10 DVR]: День добрый, может быть кто сталкивался с такой проблемой, раньше писал видео на dvr xbox, был и звук с микрофона и с компьютера, все работало, потом перестал записываться звук, видео пишет, звука...
  9. The sound on XBOX app on Windows 10 PC is very distorted and not good

in XBoX on Consoles
    The sound on XBOX app on Windows 10 PC is very distorted and not good: Hi, When i want to streaming my xbox on my windows 10 pc, The sound of the xbox in the streaming is very distorted and not good . The sound also distorted in the TV when the streaming is on....
  10. The left and right balance of the sound effect becomes strange.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The left and right balance of the sound effect becomes strange.: On the dashboard and in some games, the left and right balance of the sound effect becomes strange. The former example is page feed. Examples of the latter are Skylim and Oblivion. Please check...