Xbox One Sound only from left side

Discus and support Xbox One Sound only from left side in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I dont have any headset connected and I dont use any speakers just those who are in the TV. When I have selected Stereo in the audio settings I dont... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JulianSTW, Apr 15, 2019 at 5:15 PM.

1. JulianSTW
    JulianSTW Guest

I dont have any headset connected and I dont use any speakers just those who are in the TV. When I have selected Stereo in the audio settings I dont hear any sound on the right side at all. The right speakers are working when I select 5.1 Surround or Mono
    Sound and also everywhere else but not with Stereo on Xbox. How do I fix this?

:)

2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Julian,

If the speakers are with your TV, you may have to leave it set to one of them that works. If you have tried the troubleshooting offered by Javier then it most likely to do with the TV speakers itself. We recommend to get with the TV manufacturer to see
    what the cause could be.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. JulianSTW Win User

I've tried all steps still wont work with stereo
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Julian,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning sound not properly projecting on your television through your Xbox One console.

A relative article for troubleshooting sound on the Xbox One can be found on our
    troubleshoot sound on your Xbox One console support article. Try the steps on there, and let us know how this goes.

We also recommend trying a power cycle
    of the console.

If the problem persists, try doing a
    soft factory reset of the console,
    reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out first and let us know the results.
  5. JulianSTW Win User

If the speakers are with your TV, you may have to leave it set to one of them that works.
    Are you trolling me?? You say just leave the problem there and its fixed. Wow. Just wow. And I've already said the speakers just working fine but the right one with stereo and xbox not. You dont even read my post!
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Julian,

We are not saying leave it on the stereo. I was mentioning you could leave it on 5.1 surround sound or Mono until we found the cause of the issue. If the speakers are not working due to selecting a different selection you will need to get with the manufacturer.
    Due to you have done the troubleshooting for this issue.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Xbox One Sound only from left side - Similar Threads - Sound left side

2. Sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound: Hi there’s no sound from my Xbox, tv works fine I reset x box sound worked in set up menu until it updated then sound went away again bc7d8080-8dbc-4352-8d9c-9072fce028e5
  3. Tous les sons cassés et coupés-Forza Horizon 4 (All sounds broken and cut-Forza Horizon 4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tous les sons cassés et coupés-Forza Horizon 4 (All sounds broken and cut-Forza Horizon 4): Bonjour, J'ai le jeu Forza Horizon 4 depuis le tout début (précommandé) et je n'ai jamais encore eu de vrai problème avec celui-ci, sauf quelques bugs mineures (petits lags, etc...). Le dernier...
  4. XBOX ONE X PARTY CHAT SOUNDS TINNY ON HEADSET AND SPEAKER SETTING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X PARTY CHAT SOUNDS TINNY ON HEADSET AND SPEAKER SETTING: Hi , When i have my audio settings on ( Headset and Speakers ) the party chat that i hear sounds tinny but not when set to just ( Headset ) .Could anybody help . Thanks in advance ....
  5. I can't hear the sound from my mic when I make a clip

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't hear the sound from my mic when I make a clip: Hi, I'm trying to make a Minecraft YouTube series from my Xbox One with my mic audio in it, but when I made a test video I couldn't hear myself, I could only hear the game audio. I tried messing...
  6. Xbox Scorpio sounds like jet engine on some games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Scorpio sounds like jet engine on some games: Hi, I have the Xbox Scorpio and recently on a few games that are enhanced (Black Desert Online, Operencia) the fan spins up and stays on full pelt and sounds like a jet engine and i'm around 8-10...
  7. Xbox One S Sound prob

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Sound prob: Split from this thread. Sorry for the length of time, as I decided to go stay in the hospital for a while. However, back to the problem at hand, I have the volume set to the lowest it can be...
  8. Xbox One X Controllers no sound with headset connected to them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Controllers no sound with headset connected to them: So recently my son had to switch to using a headset connected to his controllers for sound with his new Xbox one X but now sound will not work on either of them when a headset is connected to...
  9. No sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound: After the latest update my Xbox One has no sound. Video works fine, and nothing as far as cables has changed, and it is not my surround sound, as my satellite TV sound still works....
  10. The left and right balance of the sound effect becomes strange.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The left and right balance of the sound effect becomes strange.: On the dashboard and in some games, the left and right balance of the sound effect becomes strange. The former example is page feed. Examples of the latter are Skylim and Oblivion. Please check...