Xbox One Special Edition Sunset Overdrive Bundle

Discus and support Xbox One Special Edition Sunset Overdrive Bundle in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does the Xbox One in this bundle (or any other white xbox one's possibly) contain only a 500gb hdd, or are there some available with 1Tb.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zooby Azura, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Zooby Azura
    Zooby Azura Guest

Does the Xbox One in this bundle (or any other white xbox one's possibly) contain only a 500gb hdd, or are there some available with 1Tb.

:)

Zooby Azura, Aug 15, 2014
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    x24hrs2livex, Aug 15, 2014
  3. Majikthise
    Majikthise Guest
    Majikthise, Aug 15, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox Deals

5. J.R.G. Win User

White Xbox One

6. artful c0dger Win User

Xbox one bundle with new call of duty ?

Simply Games do a bundle with the new white Sunset Overdrive bundle & COD for £339.99, it's out of stock at the moment but worth keeping an eye on in case it comes back in stock.

www.simplygames.com/.../xbox-one-console-white-with-sunset-overdrive--call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-bundle-xbox-one

They also do a black console and COD for £329.99

www.simplygames.com/.../xbox-one-console-with-call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-bundle-xbox-one

There's also the ltd edition 1tb COD console bundle from GAME but thats £399.99
  7. Lofty Who Win User

Sunset Overdrive is a "classic Insomniac game" - expect "lots of weapons"

8. Lofty Who Win User

Sunset Overdrive Goodies!

Thema:

1. Xbox One Special Edition Sunset Overdrive Bundle - Similar Threads - Special Edition Sunset

2. View button doesnt work on brand new Xbox one X special edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    View button doesnt work on brand new Xbox one X special edition: I have an xbox one x special edition with blue and pink. Qhen received from microsoft a couple of months ago, view button wasnt working. After all updates et resets, Buttons never worked. Now im...
  3. Halo 3 special edition 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo 3 special edition 360: Hi everyone, I recently bought a used halo 3 edition xbox 360. When I put a game in the system starts to read it then goes to a black screen and kicks me back to the dashboard. Also when I go to...
  4. Skyrim special edition crashes every time a save is made

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skyrim special edition crashes every time a save is made: Hi so i was pkaying skyrim special edition, and i deleted a couple texture mods and now any save thats made crashes the game, I’ve even redownloaded the same mods and it still happens, so i...
  5. Bring back Xbox wireless controller fortnite special edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bring back Xbox wireless controller fortnite special edition: Can we plaese get that controller back? It has been sold out for quite awile now, and I think it looks pretty dope, not to mention the included code. Special editions are usually for a limited...
  6. Does Red Dead Redemption 2: Special Edition require Xbox Live Gold to play single-player?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Red Dead Redemption 2: Special Edition require Xbox Live Gold to play single-player?: The game is currently discounted, and I want to get it, but I don't want to buy an Xbox Live Gold membership, which it requires according to the text I almost missed while preparing to purchase...
  7. Will they get GOW Special Edition X consoles back in stock?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will they get GOW Special Edition X consoles back in stock?: I really dig the GOW design and deal but unfortunately all retailers are sold out. Will they eventually have more in stock or is that the limit to the edition? Lol thanks in advance...
  8. what xbox one edition you have? (Fat,S,X,SPECIAL EDITION,All Digital)

in XBoX on Consoles
    what xbox one edition you have? (Fat,S,X,SPECIAL EDITION,All Digital): what is your xbox one ? mine is xbox one FaT OG, and i want upgrade to X so bad. a96ab581-b95a-4d4d-82b3-efe114a8052c
  9. Game freezes on loading screen on Skyrim Special Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game freezes on loading screen on Skyrim Special Edition.: Skyrim V Special Edition freezes on loading screen a93bba00-d43e-490d-8173-88db1f39b39d
  10. Xbox Wireless Controller - Sport Blue Special Edition Vibration Motor Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Controller - Sport Blue Special Edition Vibration Motor Issue: Hey, my new Xbox Wireless Controller - Sport Blue Special Edition arrived finally today! It looks and feels awesome, however I am afraid that it has got a sad issue probably. When I started...