Xbox One Start-Up Problem

Discus and support Xbox One Start-Up Problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The last few months, my xbox one has been taking longer and longer to log in. When i turn the console on, the dashboard shows all the tiles greyed out.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Scarykarl, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Scarykarl
    Scarykarl Guest

The last few months, my xbox one has been taking longer and longer to log in. When i turn the console on, the dashboard shows all the tiles greyed out. After a couple of minutes, they all load. When i sign in, it takes several minutes to sign in. Once it
    does eventually sign in, i usually get a black screen after a few seconds. Nothing appears to wake it up from this state apart from pressing the xbox button on my controller and even when i do, there is a significant input delay between controller and console.
    Most of my games time out when trying to load up because of this also.

It has got so bad now that i find other things to do rather than play on my xbox because i know the wait i will have to endure just to have a “quick” game on something.

I have tried several solutions that have been posted both here and in other forums before, including hard reset, power cycling, unplugging console for 5 mins and using energy saver mode to log in. Nothing thus far has resolved this matter for me. Any other
    suggestions would be greatly appreciated as i would like to use my xbox again.

:)

Scarykarl, Oct 6, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Xbox One start up problems

His is plugged into a power bar. Some power bars are notorious for not providing enough power to consoles. If your console is plugged into a power bar then try using a wall socket for it.

If it still does not work then you may need to set up a repair of the console.
  3. Scarykarl Win User

No issues with internet connection on other devices. Connected via ethernet to fibre broadband.
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Good Morning! How annoying that happens, with me from time to time, I clear the cache and return to normal, I think in your case it is better to contact the support to see if you have any other proposal because as you already informed, was done all Best
    practices, I hope you can get your Xbox up and running smoothly. Good luck!

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox one start up problem

Hello WilliamFoster5,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your console is experiencing startup and performance issues due to a failed system update. Your best option in this scenario would be to perform

a soft factory reset
    . This type of factory reset keeps your games and applications installed, but it will remove all your profiles from the console. Therefore, the email address and password of those accounts must be known before this step is taken. Also,
    we have a support article which provides solutions for
    system update issues
    . Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. PrimitiveMeat Win User

Xbox One Start Up Problems

Perform a "Soft Reset" - Press and hold consoles power button for 8-10 seconds until it powers down. Wait 30 seconds, then press again. Boot up will take a bit longer. Hopefully this will address your issue. Let us know how it goes.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Start-Up Problem - Similar Threads - Start Problem

2. PROBLEMS WITH THE START OF THE GAME (Xbox One S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEMS WITH THE START OF THE GAME (Xbox One S): [img] Hello! At Christmas I bought GTA V (digital from the Xbox Store). After downloading the game to 100% I open it and after a few seconds I return to the home. I can't play it so I said I'll...
  3. PROBLEMS WITH THE START OF THE GAME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEMS WITH THE START OF THE GAME: Hello! At Christmas I bought GTA V (digital from the Xbox Store). After downloading the game to 100% I open it and after a few seconds I return to the home. I can't play it so I said I'll delete...
  4. Problema al iniciar Forza Horizon 4 [Edit - Transaltion] - Problem starting Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema al iniciar Forza Horizon 4 [Edit - Transaltion] - Problem starting Forza Horizon 4: Hola comunidad de Microsoft. Mi situación es la siguiente: Hace poco más de un mes instalé el juego Forza Horizon 4: Edición estándar, todo iba muy bien hasta que ayer, al iniciar el juego me...
  5. Problema de inicio de secion Minecraft ps4[Translation-Minecraft ps4 sign start problem]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema de inicio de secion Minecraft ps4[Translation-Minecraft ps4 sign start problem]: Tengo un problema con la ultima Actualizacion de minecraft ps4, que no me deja conectar mi cuenta de microsoft, hago todos los pasos que hay que hacer para ingresar mi cuenta pero siempre me dice:...
  6. I have a problem that happens occasionally on my Xbox (after an instant start) the only...

in XboX Insiders
    I have a problem that happens occasionally on my Xbox (after an instant start) the only...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox one start up problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one start up problem: My xbox started having issues on Dec 07 (freezing up during gameplay); at times forcing a restart. On Dec 09, my xbox crashed so hard that when I restarted I had to reconnect xbox live and...
  8. Session problem starting GTA V on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Session problem starting GTA V on Xbox 360: Hello, today i tryed to play GTA V on my xbox360, but, is always showing a message "You no started a session. To save you progress and obtain conquests is necessaty to start a session. Want start...
  9. Start up problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Start up problems: Hi all. Need help please. My son's xbox one won't get past the start up screen. Does anyone know why please 80b0c94b-2879-4fb8-ab56-d6833679f5c7
  10. Problem starting Microsoft Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem starting Microsoft Games: Hello, I´ve play The Other Worlds (GamePass Ultimate ~09/2020) for about 14h without any Prblems. Then, crash to desktop and I´m unable to restart the game. Tried it again and then I´ve restarted...