Xbox One Start-Up Problem

Discus and support Xbox One Start-Up Problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The last few months, my xbox one has been taking longer and longer to log in. When i turn the console on, the dashboard shows all the tiles greyed out.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Scarykarl, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Scarykarl
    Scarykarl Guest

The last few months, my xbox one has been taking longer and longer to log in. When i turn the console on, the dashboard shows all the tiles greyed out. After a couple of minutes, they all load. When i sign in, it takes several minutes to sign in. Once it
    does eventually sign in, i usually get a black screen after a few seconds. Nothing appears to wake it up from this state apart from pressing the xbox button on my controller and even when i do, there is a significant input delay between controller and console.
    Most of my games time out when trying to load up because of this also.

It has got so bad now that i find other things to do rather than play on my xbox because i know the wait i will have to endure just to have a “quick” game on something.

I have tried several solutions that have been posted both here and in other forums before, including hard reset, power cycling, unplugging console for 5 mins and using energy saver mode to log in. Nothing thus far has resolved this matter for me. Any other
    suggestions would be greatly appreciated as i would like to use my xbox again.

:)

Scarykarl, Oct 6, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Xbox One start up problems

His is plugged into a power bar. Some power bars are notorious for not providing enough power to consoles. If your console is plugged into a power bar then try using a wall socket for it.

If it still does not work then you may need to set up a repair of the console.
  3. Scarykarl Win User

No issues with internet connection on other devices. Connected via ethernet to fibre broadband.
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Good Morning! How annoying that happens, with me from time to time, I clear the cache and return to normal, I think in your case it is better to contact the support to see if you have any other proposal because as you already informed, was done all Best
    practices, I hope you can get your Xbox up and running smoothly. Good luck!

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  5. PrimitiveMeat Win User

Xbox One Start Up Problems

Perform a "Soft Reset" - Press and hold consoles power button for 8-10 seconds until it powers down. Wait 30 seconds, then press again. Boot up will take a bit longer. Hopefully this will address your issue. Let us know how it goes.
  6. Jaymo1978 Win User

Xbox One start up problems

Onyx is 100% correct. The Xbox One power supply actually has a built-in surge protector, so plugging it into another power strip basically puts two layers of surge protection, which chokes off the necessary power at startup - the console actually draws more
    power during startup routines than when it's just running normally.

Incidentally, this was actually one of the MAIN causes of the RRoD on the old 360s, components would fail because they didn't have enough power on startup. :)
Thema:

1. Xbox One Start-Up Problem - Similar Threads - Start Problem

2. Problema Avviamento Fallout 76 [Edit - Translation] - Fallout 76 Start-up Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema Avviamento Fallout 76 [Edit - Translation] - Fallout 76 Start-up Problem: E' da una settimana che ho acquistato Fallout 76 e non sono ancora riuscito ad avviare. Nel Menù Principale, seleziono Gioca, per avviare la partita (non ho ancora avuto modo di giocare). In...
  3. Problem start Force 6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem start Force 6: Good evening, I have a startup problem with force 6, I redeemed strength 6 since it was free with gold, I installed it but it doesn't start because it tells me expired subscription....
  4. Problems Starting Forza Horizon 4 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems Starting Forza Horizon 4 on PC: Good night, I have a problem starting Forza Horizon 4 Supreme on Windows 10, I bought the Xbox game pass on a different account than the one I use to play, I have both accounts registered on the...
  5. Problem Start Forza Horizon 4 ( Game Pass PC )

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem Start Forza Horizon 4 ( Game Pass PC ): hi I have a problem, I played the last time to force horizon 4 two days ago and now it doesn't let me in anymore, when I start the game it loads a moment without even making the initial screen and...
  6. Problems starting Minecraft on Switch and running additional payed contents

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems starting Minecraft on Switch and running additional payed contents: Hi all! Since quite a while my Kids cannot start Minecraft on the Switch anymore when they are logged in with their nintendo account. When trying to start, nothing happens for quite a while and...
  7. Problema al iniciar juego [Translate] Problem starting Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema al iniciar juego [Translate] Problem starting Game: Tengo juegos que compré en la tienda en línea de xbox y no puedo iniciarlos por la vigencia de el Game pass ¿por qué? Espero y me ayuden, gracias [Translate by Mod] I have games I bought in...
  8. Ready to start problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ready to start problem: I try to launch a ready to start game and it says go to here 657a09b2-c661-48eb-8416-841de006e059
  9. YouTube app problem starting up!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube app problem starting up!: For the past 2 days, the YouTube app will not load up on the console! Have tried to uninstall and reinstall it, just to see if that was the issue. Also have checked to see if the service status...
  10. Problem with fifa 19 when starting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with fifa 19 when starting: Problem with fifa 19 when starting f546d365-6ef0-418c-b667-cd653947f32c