Xbox One Startup Error

Discus and support Xbox One Startup Error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 2 days ago, I can still turn on my xbox one , but the game was loading extremely low and always said "For some reason, xxxxx(game name)takes too long... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChanKF112, Oct 2, 2019.

1. ChanKF112
    ChanKF112 Guest

Xbox One Startup Error

2 days ago, I can still turn on my xbox one , but the game was loading extremely low and always said "For some reason, xxxxx(game name)takes too long to open", on that night , I decide to reset my xbox to see it helps solving that issue or not. During the
    "Preparing console" period, the status bar stuck at 52% and won't advance, after that , System Error E102 pops out. It turns out my xbox one's hdd had completely damaged and keep having "clicks"sound.

Yesterday, I change the internal hdd, with another working hdd. Now the xbox shows System Error E106, I have done some research on internet, E106 basically means that is the OSU file not matching with current OS version installed which i'm aware of earlier
    on, my xbox one current OS version is on 18363.7182.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...1910.190923-1911 which is the one Microsoft release few days ago for omega ring insiders. Since I'm unable to do much about this for now, just want to know can I download the newer version
    of public release of osu file later on when they release it and use offline system update to override the current os and get the xbox one back to work, or the xbox completely denied all the osu file, even if the osu file have newer version, when my xbox one
    current have insider version installed?

PS: I opt out of insiders program for my console

PS2:I reset the xbox for many times so it must not be the solution

Thanks

:)

ChanKF112, Oct 2, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Update error code

3. denis97g Win User

E105 please help me with this problem

4. RedCarGamer Win User

Error code, 101,105,106...

5. D_41 Win User

Start up error E208 00000570 00000005?

6. Josh With Dosh Win User

Xbox One X Problems

Thema:

Xbox One Startup Error

1. Xbox One Startup Error - Similar Threads - Startup Error

2. Startup error E100 please help!

in XboX Insiders
    Startup error E100 please help!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bigoldmrchris [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox One X - Error Code 0x80070490 on Startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Error Code 0x80070490 on Startup: On my Xbox One X, my son uses it all the time, downloading all kinds of games through my Game Pass. Well he said Fortnite was acting weird so he decided to Restart the Xbox. It looked like it was...
  4. Error E102 displayed on startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error E102 displayed on startup: I have a Xbox One S that displays an E102 error when I turn it on. I tried resetting and using the USB with the $SystemUpdate folder in it and whatever I could find on the support website to try...
  5. Windows Store Cart Errors across all devices - Xbox startup Error 0x87af000b

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows Store Cart Errors across all devices - Xbox startup Error 0x87af000b: Evening everyone! I recently have run into issues with my Windows Store, every time I go to the "cart" I get Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. (I've waited 3 days now)...
  6. Startup Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Startup Error: When I try to turn on my Xbox I get an error saying "Something went wrong" and that it is error code "E102". I have tried all the steps to resolve this error on their website and have found no...
  7. XboX One startup error E102

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboX One startup error E102: So my XboX decided to throw this E102 code to me today and I've tried everything your support website tells us to do but nothing helps, and I cannot reset my XboX. Everytime the box restart, it...
  8. Getting a E105 System Error on startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting a E105 System Error on startup: So somewhat randomly when I start my xbox 1 X I will get a E105 00000000 8007045D System Error which prompts me to restart the xbox or "troubleshoot". The xbox will act super sluggish with...
  9. Xbox One X - Constant Errors and Issues Upon Startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Constant Errors and Issues Upon Startup: Hi Ever since getting my Xbox One X - Scorpio edition since they first hit the UK, I've had nothing but issues with the console. They weren't really apparent to me for the first year but have...
  10. Xbox One X Startup Errors

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One X Startup Errors: I’ve had my one x since release, and the last couple months have been horrible. The Xbox has suddenly started dying a bunch, it will constantly stop installations of games or updates im...