Xbox one startup issue.

Discus and support Xbox one startup issue. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi, i was playing a game which suddenly froze pressed xbox button on console and went back to home screen, turned off the xbox and on switchon the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by o Dregsey o, May 15, 2019 at 9:32 AM.

1. o Dregsey o
    o Dregsey o Guest

Xbox one startup issue.

hi,

i was playing a game which suddenly froze pressed xbox button on console and went back to home screen, turned off the xbox and on switchon the xbox gets stuck on the green startup screen, stays like that for over ten minutes then goes to complete black and
    remains like it.

i have held xbox button on console for ten seconds and on machine switch off have removed power cable, but again when switching machine on, it does exactly the same ?

follwed a guide on xbox site, but it says to do offline update, but i dont have window based systems only apple ?

is this the right way to continue ? Or is there something else i should be doing ? Never had this issue - i have an original xbox one.

cheers.

:)

2. Christyna64 Win User

Can’t log on. It’s been weeks

Have you read through this Xbox Support article for startup issues?

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/startup-error-solution
  3. Josh With Dosh Win User

System eroor : E102 and HDMI : XBOX ONE

4. XBF Javier R Win User

Xbox One X Startup Errrors

Hello MightySpire,

We understand that you have been encountering some issues involving the console startup, as you have mentioned receiving multiple error codes upon startup.

For any startup errors, it is always recommended to follow our troubleshoot Xbox One startup errors support article as
    it has a guide for the exact troubleshooting that should be done.

Try this and let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One X and other failures at launch - Why does Microsoft Xbox team never apologise to us?

6. {Parity} Win User

Xbox one startup issues

The first thing to try would be to hard reset your console. Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the console shuts down completely. Let it sit for a couple of minutes then power it back up and see if the problem is resolved. Let
    us know.
Thema:

Xbox one startup issue.

1. Xbox one startup issue. - Similar Threads - startup issue

2. Xbox One X - Constant Errors and Issues Upon Startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Constant Errors and Issues Upon Startup: Hi Ever since getting my Xbox One X - Scorpio edition since they first hit the UK, I've had nothing but issues with the console. They weren't really apparent to me for the first year but have...
  3. Rocksmith 2014 startup issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocksmith 2014 startup issues: Hi, Is anyone experiencing problems playing Rocksmith 2014? Since yesterday I can't play it as it says I don't own it and need to insert the disk or purchase from the store. I purchased a digital...
  4. Constant issues with startup errors and downloading making the system unplayable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant issues with startup errors and downloading making the system unplayable: Recently my Xbox One X has run into a plethora of issues that I can't help but think are connected somehow and I need some advice on what to do next. When trying to download updates for games,...
  5. Startup and Network Issues Since Update

in XBoX Accessibility
    Startup and Network Issues Since Update: Since my Xbox One updated on October 13, 2018 I can no longer sign in or get online. When I go to sign in, it signs me out instantly and automatically. I also can not get my wireless signal to...
  6. Xbox One Startup Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Startup Issue: Hello, Just recently, my Xbox has been making a chirping noise, which I assume is the fan, while attempting to start up the console. This chirping would last for 5-10 seconds with no picture on...
  7. Xbox One (X) Startup Issue - started early October 2018

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One (X) Startup Issue - started early October 2018: Hey guys. Has anyone else been having this weird issue with their Xbox One X: Every now and then (very sporadically), it will just not want to turn on for me and instead throw me to the "Startup...
  8. [Warranty Issue] xbox one x system error after startup.

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Warranty Issue] xbox one x system error after startup.: Hi, I have a problem with my xbox, which is a gift from my family who works for Microsoft. Now it always show System Error: E102 after startup. :( However, this xbox cannot be replaced/repaired...
  9. Issue at Xbox One S startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue at Xbox One S startup: Hi there, The last couple of weeks, I've noticed an issue with my Xbox One S. When starting the console, either by pressing the button on the console or on the controller, I hear the startup...
  10. intermittent tone and startup issues - Xbox one S 2tb (white premier release console)

in XBoX on Consoles
    intermittent tone and startup issues - Xbox one S 2tb (white premier release console): Hello. Immediately after applying the update for South Park: The Fractured Butt Whole game, there have been intermittent tones tone and startup/restart issues - Xbox one S 2tb (white premier...