Xbox One Status Glitched On Discord

Discus and support Xbox One Status Glitched On Discord in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The pictures below are showing what is going on. So i was rewatching the KH3 cut scenes and about an hour later got off my console and on an hour or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fallen Gamer97, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Xbox One Status Glitched On Discord

The pictures below are showing what is going on. So i was rewatching the KH3 cut scenes and about an hour later got off my console and on an hour or more later. Went on discord and saw i was "still playing kh3". I unlinked and relinked my to discord, power
    cycled my console (twice) before and after unlinking and relinking, logged off of discord and logged back on and 4 and a half hours later here i am. I was playing Car Mechanic Simulator not knowing this was showing as my status. i tried googling this and already
    done what i read. I even signed out restarted the console, signed back in and nope nothing. even tried setting a custom status on mobile and PC took them off and still no progress. Please help!

Xbox One Status Glitched On Discord [​IMG]

Xbox One Status Glitched On Discord [​IMG]

:)

Fallen Gamer97, Dec 3, 2019
  2. XBA_Hype Win User

i recommend you uninstall the app from your device and reinstall so your cache clears.
  3. Fallen Gamer97 Win User

i recommend you uninstall the app from your device and reinstall so your cache clears.
    it still did not work, it still displays that im playing kh3 on discord and my console is turned off, i signed in and out again on both and unlinked and relinked but no luck. i think its a complete glitch
  4. Fallen Gamer97 Win User

its reinstalling now, but how can i get the status to clear off of discord??? ive unlinked multiple times same with loggin in and out of both (xbox and discord) and as of right now its still showing that im playing it
  5. Phoenix1984 Win User

Achievement/Game List not Updating

I do use two different consoles. One is an X and the other is a base Xbox One from launch. They’re both in the Xbox Insider beta, but I think they’re at different levels.

I also noticed my Discord connectivity is broken. After this started, it no longer showed the game I was playing on my Discord status
  6. LunicornFrey Win User

Xbox Live Discord Status!!!

Done That hasn't help at all :(
Thema:

1. Xbox One Status Glitched On Discord - Similar Threads - Status Glitched Discord

2. problem of status code 80150017

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    problem of status code 80150017: Hi I live in saudi arabia but i have US account on my xbox 360 and when I tried to buy assassins's creed 3 in the last black friday deals using money in my microsoft account a message appeared to...
  3. Why am I getting this status code when trying to update my 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I getting this status code when trying to update my 360?: I am trying to update my 360 and keep getting this error code, "4467-0000-0080-0300-8007-2751". No issues connecting to the internet, via wifi adapter (hard wiring is not an option), it just won't...
  4. Qual é a correção do erro do codigo status: 8C150009

in XBoX Accessibility
    Qual é a correção do erro do codigo status: 8C150009: Eu tento fazer uma compra e geralmente da erro de pagamento mas meu cartão está em ordem e fatura paga, e não da para pagar o conteúdo para poder baixar e quando quero atualizar e ver meu cartão...
  5. I got aa status code ox1040040002008064. Networ behind a cone nat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got aa status code ox1040040002008064. Networ behind a cone nat.: Ialso have an open nat type. Can someone please help me out? 6b6a3907-57be-4dee-80cb-880eeb398a3d
  6. online status unknown

in XBoX Accessibility
    online status unknown: my Xbox account keeps saying online status unknown and i cant invite people to games or parties, view my or others profiles. how do i fix this? 0ff77299-0e41-4d81-ae54-31d681b833a9
  7. Nutjitsu achievement status glitched.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nutjitsu achievement status glitched.: I have earned all the achievements for Nutjitsu which is evident when I snap the achievements app along side when playing the game. It says 1000/1000 gamerscore. However, when accessing the main...
  8. Minor glitch: Star Club Freecell collection not updating completion status

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minor glitch: Star Club Freecell collection not updating completion status: Not a very big problem, just like to report that: I have finished all 80 challenges of the latest Freecell collection which was released a couple days ago. Inside the collection screen it shows...
  9. Potentially permanently glitched "Avoid Me" reputation status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Potentially permanently glitched "Avoid Me" reputation status: To whom it may concern, Greetings, I've had an "Avoid Me" reputation for some time now, even though if you add up all of the reports in the past six months, I've only been reported an average of...
  10. Potentially permanently glitched "Avoid Me" reputation status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Potentially permanently glitched "Avoid Me" reputation status: To whom it may concern, Greetings, I've had an "Avoid Me" reputation for some time now, even though if you add up all of the reports in the past six months, I've only been reported an average of...