Xbox one steering wheels

Discus and support Xbox one steering wheels in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I love my xbox one. It is everything it was said to be and so much more! But with forza 5 and NFS along with the longly awaited the crew and project... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OwenStillman, May 26, 2014.

1. OwenStillman
    OwenStillman Guest

Xbox one steering wheels

I love my xbox one. It is everything it was said to be and so much more!

But with forza 5 and NFS along with the longly awaited the crew and project cars now having a release date/month, I just want a reasonably priced steering wheel!

Xbox 360 steering wheels had a huge range, and yes that's because of the length of time it was available for, but even micorosft had the speed wheel which I bought for a bargain 40 quid price and really enjoyed! Yes the xbox one hasn't been round for long,
    but the cheapest steering wheel is 80 quid which is not really too justifiable at the moment.

Anyone know of any cheaper xbox one steering wheels or if any are planned?

:)

OwenStillman, May 26, 2014
  2. logitech G920 steering wheel ?

hi can the logitech G920 steering wheel be used without the pedals asi have one leg and im wanting a steering wheel for the xbox one driving games thanks for any advice

DAVID BAYLISS, May 26, 2014
  3. steering wheel price $400!!!???

I want to get Forza 5 but only with a steering wheel. The only steering wheel I could see coming for the XBONE is that ferrari one, which costs 399.99, wtf? That steering wheel costs as much as a PS4. Id rather just buy a PS4 so then I could have both,
    no way in heck I'm going to spend 4 hundy on a steering wheel.

Anyone know of a less expensive steering wheel accessory being released? Im sure that 400$ steering wheel is awesome but.....no.

ChristopherS_988, May 26, 2014
  4. the dude1978
    the dude1978 Guest

Xbox one steering wheels

does the £80 wheel come with pedals?the cheapest steering wheel and pedals ive seen was well over £200.this has put me off buying forza because i hate playing racing sims with a controller.i had one for ps3 (the GT5) and it was awesome.you could feather
    the brake and throttle and adjust the force feedback to give full control.id love some like this for the xbox one but im not willing to pay £200 plus for it!

the dude1978, Jun 3, 2014
  5. TH0RMAS Win User

Fanatec wheel and Forza 5

Was a bad idea sell Forza 5 with xbox one if they steering wheels will not work, because you need to buy a new steering wheel with a new game and with a new console... to much money.
  6. Marilee Stone Win User

Fanatec wheel and Forza 5

That is precisely the point which wrote Discohopper: the CSR Elite Wheel is the officially licensed Forza 4 steering wheel. And now that a new xbox comes out to all people buy a new steering wheel. But here it goes again just to make money without meaningful
    and understood. The whole Fanatec community is upset and most will not buy XB1 if there is no solution to support the steering wheels. I can understand if Microsoft wants to earn a lot of money and another for peripherals manufacturer is licensed. It will
    probably be enough people who still have no steering wheel and buy a new one anyway. But then Microsoft should also think of the customers who have already bought a very good steering wheel for a lot of money. It will probably be somehow possible to connect
    the steering wheels via usb. Or with an adapter.
  7. HyperVenom523 Win User

Controller compatibility

You need to buy a steering wheel for xbox one no other option...
  8. drivesafely Win User

steering wheel for xbox one

Anyone that never tried the steering wheel with Forza on Xbox One would not understand why we want it. Simple name for the post was steering wheel for xbox one. There is one for 400 bucks made by a third party. I would have been happy if they let us use
    the old wheel or even made a better wireless handheld wheel. We have two of the handheld ones and have a blast with it, A newer version would be pretty cool. Then the fact that Kinect Sports for Xbox One proved that the Kinect sensor can steer a jetski
    pretty good, why not at least add that option to Forza. I know that racing with your thumbs will always win races but the wheel experience is way cool. I have had wheels since Dreamcast had a nice one, then a PC one, then the xbox had one, then x360.
  9. ErraticFox-7504C081- Win User

My Xbox car

Yeah, that is pretty cool. :p Keep up the good job. You should somehow make your steering wheel a look like Xbox Steering wheel :p
Thema:

Xbox one steering wheels

1. Xbox one steering wheels - Similar Threads - steering wheels

2. Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel on Xbox One: I have a Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel, is it possible to pair this and use it with my Xbox One and if so how please? 29e63206-1e39-46f8-baed-00bbc4af9089
  3. Issues with Steering Wheel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with Steering Wheel: Hi there, I recently got a Flashfire force wheel and plugged it into my xbox and it works fine however I have a wired headset plugged to the controller and when I connect the steering wheel to the...
  4. Steering Wheel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Steering Wheel: I'm thinking of buying a Xbox One steering wheel. Does anyone think it'll be back compatible like the controllers will be for Project Scarlet? 7c4e542e-2972-494c-9794-a59f38c01406
  5. Need for speed Payback and Logitech Steering Wheel G920

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed Payback and Logitech Steering Wheel G920: Hello all, I have a XBOX One, and I just got the Logitech Steering Wheel G920. It works perfectly with Forza, but Need for Speed Payback recognize the wheel, but not the pedals. It's very...
  6. steering wheel

in XBoX on Windows
    steering wheel: sorry my english is not so good i have download and install xbox for windows 10 i have download horizon 4 in my home is not a steering wheel and pedals what steering wheel must i buy to play...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 does not configure the keys of the logitech G29 steering wheel

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 does not configure the keys of the logitech G29 steering wheel: Hi, I'm sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place I do not speak English and I need help, I bought the Forza Horizon 4 game and I'm having difficulty setting up my Logitech G29 steering wheel,...
  8. Parts for xbox360 steering wheel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parts for xbox360 steering wheel: Xbox360 right paddle part for xbox360 steering wheel. Where do you get one c3912e8c-ed95-4d0b-8d6d-c7cba27e2e92
  9. Direksiyonum tanımlanamıyor. [My steering wheel cannot be identified.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Direksiyonum tanımlanamıyor. [My steering wheel cannot be identified.]: Merhaba, joytech nitro tri force a sahibim fakat ayarlarda hiçbir şekilde atama yapamıyorum. Yardımcı olur musunuz? [Translate - Hello there, I have joytech nitro tri force, but I cannot...
  10. steering wheel

in XBoX Accessibility
    steering wheel: i wonder why that steering wheel for pc can't be use on xbox 360, when both is a microsoft product... hope anyone can explain that.. 23cc1e50-40e4-4a89-b0d3-392c4d16d20c