xbox one stereo compressed or bitstream out help headsets

Discus and support xbox one stereo compressed or bitstream out help headsets in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Don't have a clue what all this does :( will it help headsets in any way? i have Microsoft stereo headset and turtle beach x0 one's see i am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MessiahBrowny, Mar 10, 2015.

1. xbox one stereo compressed or bitstream out help headsets

Don't have a clue what all this does xbox one stereo compressed or bitstream out help headsets :( will it help headsets in any way? i have Microsoft stereo headset and turtle beach x0 one's

see i am clueless so no doubt does nothing.

:)

MessiahBrowny, Mar 10, 2015
  2. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    xbox one stereo compressed or bitstream out help

I use bitstream out for my Turtles. Although on reflection I'm not sure why, I thought that was the setting for digital surround sound. I could be wrong though!

John Dowding, Mar 10, 2015
  3. xbox one stereo compressed or bitstream out help

Shouldn't have any effect on the audio coming from the chat adapter. The available audio settings should only effect the HDMI audio and optical out audio.

In game audio options will effect the audio quality of headsets or headphone using the chat adapter as the audio source though.

Smiling Cat-FAB725BA-E75F-400C-9250-ECD9955C9C75, Mar 10, 2015
  4. Hordie
    Hordie Guest

Hi MessiahBrowny,

Please see this
    link on how to configure you audio
    . That said, the audio settings here will not effect the Microsoft Stereo Headset adapter in any way. The stereo headset adapter is just stereo. What you're referring to is settings for your home audio receiver, if you
    have one of those at all.

Hope this helps!

Hordie, Mar 10, 2015
  5. Hordie Win User

Hi MessiahBrowny,

Please see this
    link on how to configure you audio
    . That said, the audio settings here will not effect the Microsoft Stereo Headset adapter in any way. The stereo headset adapter is just stereo. What you're referring to is settings for your home audio receiver, if you
    have one of those at all.

Hope this helps!
  6. Smiling Cat-FAB725BA Win User

Shouldn't have any effect on the audio coming from the chat adapter. The available audio settings should only effect the HDMI audio and optical out audio.

In game audio options will effect the audio quality of headsets or headphone using the chat adapter as the audio source though.
  7. John Dowding Win User

I use bitstream out for my Turtles. Although on reflection I'm not sure why, I thought that was the setting for digital surround sound. I could be wrong though!
  8. smileskybird Win User

Select bitstream. Stereo Uncompressed sounds cheap. I have a Sony KDL40EX720 and when I have bitstream on, the 2x 10W speakers on my HDTV are Dolby Digital 12bit. Otherwise the TV will say Stereo Uncompressed. There is more audio detail in Dolby Digital
    12bit. I also have Turtlebeach X42 and since the Dolby Digital update came out for Xbox which was what early last year, sound through both my turtle beach and tv are much better.
  9. MessiahBrowny Win User

Cheers for reply.this is what am trying to find out will it do anything different on the xo ones
Thema:

1. xbox one stereo compressed or bitstream out help headsets - Similar Threads - stereo compressed bitstream

2. Stereo Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stereo Adapter: If my audio jack on my elite controller doesent work, if i buy a stereo adapter, can i plug headphones correctly? 83b5878a-3ced-488d-85c3-5696bc8688a1
  3. Xbox One Stereo Headset adapter not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stereo Headset adapter not working: Hi all, I have a problem with my stereo headset adapter. It seems to be completely dead, but I can't find out why. The headphones I'm using are the official ones that came with the package and...
  4. Xbox stereo adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stereo adapter: I like the xbox stereo adapter because of the ability to mute your mic and change the volume. It worked on my old controller but it wont work on my new xbox one s controller. Is the xbox stereo...
  5. Xbox One X Audio settings - stereo uncompressed or bitstream

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Audio settings - stereo uncompressed or bitstream: Hi, apologies I'm not particularly well versed in regards to stereo uncompressed and bitstream. My setup is Xbox one x > LG 4k TV > Yamaha YAS-207 Soundbar. All via HDMI (with arc). My audio...
  6. cuffia stereo [stereo headphones]

in XBoX on Consoles
    cuffia stereo [stereo headphones]: non mi funziona il microfono, difetto o sbaglio qualcosa (ha funzionato 2 gg poi ha smesso) [Translation-the microphone does not work, I have a defect or something wrong (it worked 2 days then...
  7. Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter Too Quiet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter Too Quiet: My friend complains that my mic is too quiet. I have to max out the mic volume on call of duty to make myself audible. I've already Googled this problem and there's no fix. I used earbuds with...
  8. Using Xbox stereo adapter with wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using Xbox stereo adapter with wireless headset: Hi, can anyone tell me if it's possible to buy the stereo headset adapter to plug into my controller and use the buttons to mute my wireless headset? I'd rather use buttons on the controller than...
  9. Microsoft Xbox One Stereo Headset Mic Monitoring

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox One Stereo Headset Mic Monitoring: I have tried everything under the sun, restarting, moving the console, changing internets, checking controller settings and configurations, and the general audio output settings; but NOTHING will...
  10. xbox one stereo compressed or bitstream out help

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one stereo compressed or bitstream out help: Don't have a clue what all this does :( will it help headsets in any way? i have Microsoft stereo headset and turtle beach x0 one's see i am clueless so no doubt does nothing....