Xbox one stereo headset low mic

Discus and support Xbox one stereo headset low mic in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The microphone on the xbox one stereo headset is very low. Several people in a party can not hear me and says it sounds muffled. I did a test using... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Eager Troll, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Eager Troll
    Eager Troll Guest

The microphone on the xbox one stereo headset is very low. Several people in a party can not hear me and says it sounds muffled. I did a test using skype echo number and i can confirm that compared to the headset that comes with the console it is extremely
    low on the stereo headset. I've already replaced them once and the behavior is the same with the new pair. Is there any way to fix this or is a update coming out soon to address this? I really want to keep them but not having a working mic is a deal breaker
    and would force me to return it.

:)

Eager Troll, Mar 13, 2014
  2. Mario12693
    Mario12693 Guest
    Can't hear anyone on my XB1 Stereo Headset

Xbox One Stereo headset
    www.xbox.com/.../stereo-headset

The mic that came with the Xbox one works. My adapter chat button makes the game volume higher. Is it suppose to be like that?

Mario12693, Mar 13, 2014
  3. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    Broken mics

Is it the standard Xbox one mic or the xbox one stereo headset?

Auswulf, Mar 13, 2014
  4. Auswulf Win User

Broken mics

Is it the standard Xbox one mic or the xbox one stereo headset?
  5. Mario12693 Win User

Can't hear anyone on my XB1 Stereo Headset

Xbox One Stereo headset
    www.xbox.com/.../stereo-headset

The mic that came with the Xbox one works. My adapter chat button makes the game volume higher. Is it suppose to be like that?
  6. Brettmcm Win User

Chat adapter mic no longer working.

MS stereo headset? If it is join the legions of people complaining. Same story for everyone, everything is honky doorie and after an update all of a sudden out of nowhere with no rhyme or reason they malfunction. Crackling, noisy, low mic. Tried my MS stereo
    on iPhone and it worked perfectly. Plugged in iPhone earplugs in sounds fine but still low mic. Green lights activates on chat as I speak but the mic doesn't work on anything
  7. mendler23 Win User

Xbox one stereo headset mic not working

I'm having this problem with you official Xbox one stereo headset with mic
  8. Captain Ordo Win User

Xbox One Headset Adapter Problems

I have a turtle beach px21 headset and purchased the xbox one headset adapter. The stereo sound is coming through really well, but the mic isn't working with it. Is this a known issue or is my headset mic not compatible with the xbox one?
Thema:

1. Xbox one stereo headset low mic - Similar Threads - stereo headset low

2. Headset sound other than Stereo Uncompressed

in XboX Insiders
    Headset sound other than Stereo Uncompressed: Hi, Am I the only one for who the Dolby Atmos and Windows Sonic produce an awful sound? The last update broke, I thing, tese 2 modes? Anyone else? Cheers submitted by /u/AnticOwl...
  3. STEREO HEADSET ADAPTER DOESNT WORK ON MY CONTROLLER

in XBoX on Consoles
    STEREO HEADSET ADAPTER DOESNT WORK ON MY CONTROLLER: I bought this brand new Turtle beach earforce stereo adapter for xbox one (I have a day one controller) . When i plug it in all it does is give a continous ear piercing sound. When i press any...
  4. Headset Stereo Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset Stereo Xbox One: <p>Ol&aacute;,percebi que o microfone do Headset Stereo do Xbox One n&atilde;o est&aacute; funcionado para mim,consigo escutar,por&eacute;m n&atilde;o falar.Tamb&eacute;m est&aacute; com um chiado...
  5. Can my Xbox One Stereo Headset work with a PowerA controller?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can my Xbox One Stereo Headset work with a PowerA controller?: I am using my Xbox One Stereo Headset with a PowerA Controller (model 150566-01). During gaming, others can hear me but I cannot hear them. The Xbox One Stereo Headset works fine with other Xbox...
  6. Xbox One Stereo Headset Making loud Screeching noise in chats

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stereo Headset Making loud Screeching noise in chats: Hi I have an xbox one and i use a stereo headset adapter, I used it to chat with friends and listen to game audio at the same time and mine has worked for prob around an entire year, then recently...
  7. Xbox outputting Stereo audio via HDMI/Optic while using Dolby Headset (Plantronics 800LX)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox outputting Stereo audio via HDMI/Optic while using Dolby Headset (Plantronics 800LX): Hello Xbox support, I've posted this on Reddit already, but after a chat with Xbox support I'm posting this here. The reference from the chat was 1449985394: I just bought the Plantronics RIG...
  8. Xbox One Stereo Headset is garbage after only a few months.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Stereo Headset is garbage after only a few months.: Is there anyway to recieve a replacement from Microsoft for one of these $74.99 headsets. Should work longer than a few months. 7d901600-c020-48ef-90c2-d2e29dfa578a
  9. MS Stereo Headset - too low mic sensivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    MS Stereo Headset - too low mic sensivity: Hi, Have you noticed the same? I have to speak louder than normal to turn party chat indicator on (that green circle to the next to my nick at party chat menu). I think that MIC is not long...
  10. Xbox One Stereo Headset Mic Volume LOW

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stereo Headset Mic Volume LOW: When broadcasting on Twitch my voice can barely be heard unless I pull the mic right next to my lips, which means taking the headphones off of my left hear. The volume is slightly better when...