Xbox one stereo headset low mic

Discus and support Xbox one stereo headset low mic in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The microphone on the xbox one stereo headset is very low. Several people in a party can not hear me and says it sounds muffled. I did a test using... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Eager Troll, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Eager Troll
    Eager Troll Guest

The microphone on the xbox one stereo headset is very low. Several people in a party can not hear me and says it sounds muffled. I did a test using skype echo number and i can confirm that compared to the headset that comes with the console it is extremely
    low on the stereo headset. I've already replaced them once and the behavior is the same with the new pair. Is there any way to fix this or is a update coming out soon to address this? I really want to keep them but not having a working mic is a deal breaker
    and would force me to return it.

:)

Eager Troll, Mar 13, 2014
  2. Mario12693
    Mario12693 Guest
    Can't hear anyone on my XB1 Stereo Headset

Xbox One Stereo headset
    www.xbox.com/.../stereo-headset

The mic that came with the Xbox one works. My adapter chat button makes the game volume higher. Is it suppose to be like that?

Mario12693, Mar 13, 2014
  3. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    Broken mics

Is it the standard Xbox one mic or the xbox one stereo headset?

Auswulf, Mar 13, 2014
  4. Auswulf Win User

Broken mics

Is it the standard Xbox one mic or the xbox one stereo headset?
  5. Mario12693 Win User

Can't hear anyone on my XB1 Stereo Headset

Xbox One Stereo headset
    www.xbox.com/.../stereo-headset

The mic that came with the Xbox one works. My adapter chat button makes the game volume higher. Is it suppose to be like that?
  6. Brettmcm Win User

Chat adapter mic no longer working.

MS stereo headset? If it is join the legions of people complaining. Same story for everyone, everything is honky doorie and after an update all of a sudden out of nowhere with no rhyme or reason they malfunction. Crackling, noisy, low mic. Tried my MS stereo
    on iPhone and it worked perfectly. Plugged in iPhone earplugs in sounds fine but still low mic. Green lights activates on chat as I speak but the mic doesn't work on anything
  7. mendler23 Win User

Xbox one stereo headset mic not working

I'm having this problem with you official Xbox one stereo headset with mic
  8. Captain Ordo Win User

Xbox One Headset Adapter Problems

I have a turtle beach px21 headset and purchased the xbox one headset adapter. The stereo sound is coming through really well, but the mic isn't working with it. Is this a known issue or is my headset mic not compatible with the xbox one?
Thema:

1. Xbox one stereo headset low mic - Similar Threads - stereo headset low

2. Xbox One Stereo Headset adapter not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stereo Headset adapter not working: Hi all, I have a problem with my stereo headset adapter. It seems to be completely dead, but I can't find out why. The headphones I'm using are the official ones that came with the package and...
  3. Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter Too Quiet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter Too Quiet: My friend complains that my mic is too quiet. I have to max out the mic volume on call of duty to make myself audible. I've already Googled this problem and there's no fix. I used earbuds with...
  4. Using Xbox stereo adapter with wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using Xbox stereo adapter with wireless headset: Hi, can anyone tell me if it's possible to buy the stereo headset adapter to plug into my controller and use the buttons to mute my wireless headset? I'd rather use buttons on the controller than...
  5. Microsoft Xbox One Stereo Headset Mic Monitoring

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox One Stereo Headset Mic Monitoring: I have tried everything under the sun, restarting, moving the console, changing internets, checking controller settings and configurations, and the general audio output settings; but NOTHING will...
  6. Able to use both a headset with "Xbox Wireless" protocol AND ALSO the xbox "stereo headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Able to use both a headset with "Xbox Wireless" protocol AND ALSO the xbox "stereo headset...: If I'm using a headset that's connected to my Xbox One with the "Xbox Wireless" protocol, can I *also* use the xbox "stereo headset adapter" to control muting/volume/etc? By "Xbox Wireless" I...
  7. Opinion on the Xbox One stereo headset adapters? Any Advice?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Opinion on the Xbox One stereo headset adapters? Any Advice?: My design lab controller's headset jack is a lost cause and I never purchased a warranty or anything for it. A friend suggested that I get a xbox one stereo headset adapter. I have seen them at a...
  8. Issues with headsets and audio settings (Stereo uncompressed, Sonic, Atmos)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with headsets and audio settings (Stereo uncompressed, Sonic, Atmos): Ok so the issue I've been having of late... Probably a couple months now actually, but anyways. I often game with a headset (have a wireless Turtle Beach Stealth 700, wired Hyper X Cloud II and...
  9. MS Stereo Headset - too low mic sensivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    MS Stereo Headset - too low mic sensivity: Hi, Have you noticed the same? I have to speak louder than normal to turn party chat indicator on (that green circle to the next to my nick at party chat menu). I think that MIC is not long...
  10. Xbox One Stereo Headset Mic Volume LOW

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stereo Headset Mic Volume LOW: When broadcasting on Twitch my voice can barely be heard unless I pull the mic right next to my lips, which means taking the headphones off of my left hear. The volume is slightly better when...