Xbox One Stopped Conntecting to Phone Hotspot

Discus and support Xbox One Stopped Conntecting to Phone Hotspot in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox One Stopped Conntecting to Phone Hotspot Yay typos! I tried to edit my title text but apparently editing was disabled.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ADZE95, Feb 12, 2018.

1. ADZE95
    ADZE95 Guest

Yay typos! I tried to edit my title text but apparently editing was disabled.

:)

ADZE95, Feb 12, 2018
  2. My phone won't connect to my Xbox one no more

my phone will not connect to my Xbox one no more I use to connect it to My phone to use my hotspot to connect to live now it doesn't even showin network to connect

COONxKAKEZxxx, Feb 12, 2018
  3. FUZZZY98
    FUZZZY98 Guest
    My Xbox will connected to my network but not xboxlive.

Pfff xbox cant conntect to xbox live

FUZZZY98, Feb 12, 2018
  4. ADZE95
    ADZE95 Guest

ADZE95, Feb 12, 2018
  5. ADZE95 Win User

6. FUZZZY98 Win User

My Xbox will connected to my network but not xboxlive.

Pfff xbox cant conntect to xbox live
  7. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Xbox one isn't connecting to mobile hotspot

Hi James,

Unfortunately, mobile hotspots are not designed to be fully compatible with the console and may not work at all times. Is there anything else running off of your hotspot?

You can try resetting the hotspot or creating a new one on the phone but there is never a guarantee that a mobile hotspot will work with an Xbox One console.
  8. Totlxtc Win User

Xbox games not downloading using 4G Huawei AI Cube network

Can also confirm this works!

1. disconnect from wifi and unplug ethernet

2. hotspot your phone.

3. link xbox to phone

4. start your download

5. connect ethernet cable to router

6. connect ethernet cable to xbox

7. download will resume using your router

8. stop hotspot on phone

NB. You will need to leave xbox on till update is complete.
  9. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox one s

What exactly prevents you from using your iPhone as HotSpot?

Some phone carriers do not allow the HotSpot feature, and blocks that setting on the phone.

If that is working, some phone carriers only allow "typical" web services like web surfing and emailing. Large bandwidth applications (like Netflix video streaming or Xbox marketplace downloads and Multiplayer) might be blocked.

And finally, is your console seeing the WiFi of your Phone Hotspot, or are you trying different tethering methods like Bluetooth or USB (which don't work on the Xbox One. Only WiFi Hotspots work).
Thema:

1. Xbox One Stopped Conntecting to Phone Hotspot - Similar Threads - Stopped Conntecting Phone

2. Xbox app on PC causes internet to stop sometimes

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app on PC causes internet to stop sometimes: Hey there, How come when I leave the xbox app on on my pc, after a while it disconnects me from the internet. I've seen several questions asking the same thing, and every solution given is that...
  3. stop a divorce spell Durgapur 91-9914703222 mantras to control wife Kolhapur

in XBoX on Consoles
    stop a divorce spell Durgapur 91-9914703222 mantras to control wife Kolhapur: stop a divorce spell Durgapur 91-9914703222 mantras to control wife Kolhapur stop a divorce spell Durgapur 91-9914703222 mantras to control wife Kolhapur stop a divorce spell Durgapur...
  4. Please Microsoft PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE Do something to stop ddos attacks or people will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Microsoft PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE Do something to stop ddos attacks or people will...: Please I need help I was playing a ranked game then I got ddosed for no reason I am pissed of those ddosers are big fats and sacks of poop and should be banned Please take down Xresolver it has...
  5. My Sims 4 has stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Sims 4 has stopped working: My. Sims 4has stopped working a38d9d89-609b-41a7-be7c-73cb61af9842
  6. Minecraft stops working when I try to login - Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft stops working when I try to login - Android: When I click to login on xbox account the minecraft simply stops working. 8ead1b01-678f-4b0e-8415-2705e6a982a6
  7. X-box one controller stop working randomly

in XBoX on Windows
    X-box one controller stop working randomly: So im using controller with usb cable Playing FFXIV while i have to move a character in-game while do some action in game , during this time The controller randomly stop getting input and...
  8. Game Install Stops Halfway Through And Wont Install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Install Stops Halfway Through And Wont Install: When i try to install a game it fails half way through. I have done everything like clearing Local Storage, Resetting my xbox, Literally everything that i have found online. My games update...
  9. X-box mic stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-box mic stopped working: Hi, My microphone was working fine for several month and all of a sudden stopped. It doesnt work in x-box parties or in games. My xbox is update to date My controllers are up to date. Ive tried...
  10. Game Pass games stops working or never opening

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass games stops working or never opening: Hi, I am having a problem to run my Game Pass games on launcher and I don't have any idea why because there is no clue why there is this problem. Firstly, I was trying to play Crusader Kings 3 on...